Bunking Is Good

Clumsiness Brings You Love

(Sehun P.O.V)

"Phurrrh" Sehun snorted, rubbing his face to kill the sleep in it. His shirt was tucked in hastily and his trousers were so low they would fall off any minute . His hair was tousled but Sehun didn't give a damn. 

He removed his management books from his locker and slammed it shut.

"Hey baby. How ya doing today?" Jongin winked at him with his annoying face. He was his roommate/ best friend. They both did live together but Jongin always left earlier for his classes. 

"Ughhhh" Sehun mumbled. He imagined kicking his sick best friend in the shins. 

" Woah. Somebody got up at the wrong side of the bed today." Jongin sneered.

"That made me work late. "Sehun replied walking towards room F7.

" Really was that the reason or did you waste your time checking out girls andthen fantasise about them ?" He teased.

Sehun gave him the I-am-100%-done-with-your--face.

"Okay okay sorry. Why don't we go out today? Bunk?" No wonder he had the bad boy reputation in college. He was dying to have bubble tea so he didn't disagree. 

"Where to?" He asked ditching his books. 

" To infinity and beyond." Said Buzz Lightyear. 


A mall was just a few meters away so riding in Jongin's Harley wasn't that big of a deal. The security guards patted them both and gestured for them to walk thorough the scanning machine. 

" Dayummm." Jongin said approvingly looking at somebody while Sehun's eyes darted around the whole mall for his long lost love : Boba Tea.

"Check that fine piece of " jongin nudged Sehun.

He was checking out a small man with pale skin and classy, dark brunette hair. His lips were heart shaped and his eyes, unnaturally wide, exposing too much of his sclera. He was standing outside the 'Home Shopee' with bags full of grocery.

" Imma go get me some. " Jongin bid Sehun goodbye as he wandered off to stalk the poor guy. 

Boba Tea boba tea boba tea. He strolled around for at least 5 minutes until he met his love. With a silly smile on his face, he reached the counter smacking his lips of thirst.

A noona attended to him as he ordered classic choco flavoured boba tea.

"That'll be 1200 won please" she said sweetly. He took out the little money he had and handed it to her. Huh. Living the broke college life. 


( TAO P.O.V) 

"Here is your credit card sir." The cashier handed Tao his possession and Kris all the Versace bags as they opened the clean glass door of the store.

" Next time you carry your own bags ." Kris retorted with his usual face. 

"Wait is that chicken?" Is what Tao heard him say.

"I thought you don't like it?" Tao asked stuffing his credit card back into his wallet. 

" Yeah. It isn't my style. But, it looks like those people have nice noodles." Kris ran off and Tao smiled knowing that Kris was definitely gonna end up buying chicken. 

Tao's eyes raced to a stall with a big sign saying " Boba Tea." Hmmm. He'd always want to try one but in his 5 years of stay in Korea he never really got the chance to try one. He dawdled to the stall and stood in line next to a familiar looking body. 

"Yehet!" Yehet? Tao wasn't very good in Korean but he was pretty sure that wasn't a real word. He puts his hands through his blonde hair and ruffles the waves. Just as he sways his hand down, the guy infront of him turns and in a fraction of a second bubble tea was on the floor spilling from the little hole on top.

So much  for looking hot.

" What the that was my bubble tea you bloody..." That's when Tao recognised him. It was brownie from the carwash. 

As soon as their eyes met, both instantly widened. 

" Uhh Umm. I apologize... I uhh.. I'll buy you another one." Tao muttered under his breath. 

Brownie was not mad at him. Why wasn't he? Was it the same reason Tao hadn't been angry at him? 

" No it's alright." Brownie shuffled his feet.

" Come on, I insist."

He looked down and then looked up with puppy dog eyes. Tao had to clench his fists until his knuckles became white to keep from trying to kiss him. What was he doing to him? Or rather, what was happening to Tao? He never had such strong feelings for anything or anyone. 

That was choclate right? 2 choclate bubble teas please."  Tao picked up the half full cup and shoved it into the dustbin. 

"I'm sorry about your car." His lips were in a downward curve kinda like a frown. Maybe it was something he did often.

" I'm sorry about your tea. Tit for tat I guess." Tao smiled trying to get a bit of charm in his words. He payed the cashier and took the cups in his hand. 

" thankyou" he handed the second cup to brownie. 

" I'm Tao by the way." 

"Sehun"

Tao sipped the tea to avoid the daunting scilence.

"Wow. THIS IS AMAZING." Tao finally spoke up with lit eyes. 

Sehun smirked. "Why do you think I like this so much?" He sat next to a bench next to somefakepotted plants. " so what do you do hyung? You seem really rich. " Sehun grinned. 

" I'm a hotel manager actually." Tao relied proudly as he took his spot on the bench. Sehun's eyes twinkled. 

"I'm studying management too. Maybe you could teach me some one day. Aahaha" Sehun's smile changed into an expression of embarrassment. He could literally feel him cringe.

Sehun was undoubtedly the most breathtaking boy he'd ever seen. His fluffy hair, his coffe eyes and his sparkling skin was enough to get Tao under his fingers. 

He snapped back to reality with the buzzing of his phone. Tao grunted. What was it now? Did someone set themselves on fire? He was posses because now he'd have to go back to work and he hated, HATED leaving things unfinished.

" I have to take this. I'm sorry." 

"No it alright, go ahead."Sehun said, the light from his eyes slowly fading without Tao realizing.

" I'll definitely catch up with you later." Tao cursed his stars and ran back to office. 


(sehun P.O.V)

okay Sehun was a bit disappointed that Tao had left but come on, he didn't even know him. He just had some important work to do. And at least he wasn't whiling away time like him.

He just hadn't felt the same for anyone after LuHan . He had completely lost faith. Sehun didn't know , but these 2 times Tao was around, he felt normal again. Ignited. Hopefull that maybe someone, could heal his brokenness. 

He was kinda guilty about skipping school but maybe bunking was good after all.