Friendship Costs You Time.

Clumsiness Brings You Love

(Sehun P.O.V) 

"Dude I had like the best of my life!" Jongin strolled with an unusual jump in his walk. " Remember that guy from the mall? Yeah we're together." 

Rat basturd. Getting more boys than anyone since 1994. 

"Is this one of your one night stands?" Sehun had seen loads of them. Oh, it drove him crazy. 

"Nah man. I think this is going to last." Jongin was content. So was Sehun. 

He wasn't planning on bunking today and he was lucky too since nobody cared. You come you win, you don't you loose. This was the rule of college life. 

He entered the classroom and accommodated himself in the last seat. Jongin sat beside him. The professor kept lecturing the class on shares but it all went over Sehun's mind. What was really on his mind was Tao. His mind kept bringing him up as if he was attached to a spring. The more you push it, the more it jumps. He kept denying the fact that he felt a bit attracted to Tao but that little voice in his head was shouting that Sehun HAD TO MOVE ON. LuHan definitely had. 

Classes wrapped up like a whirlwind and jongin left Sehun for work. Why couldn't he go watch T.V or play or eat or some . Annoyed, he washed a few cars when a Jaguar drove in.

Tao hyung. What was he doing here?

"Anneyonghaseyo!" Tao pounced out of the car.

"Are you here to get your car broken again?" Sehun sneered. Damn. When was he gonna let go of his y attitude? 

"Ahh. Ani. I'm here to pick you up so that we can go somewhere and finish our conversation that was interrupted." Sehun's chest started to tingle. 

"But I'm at work and I'm in secondhand dirty clothes. " 

" Yahh~ that's alright. We''ll stop by your place. " His boss was just around the corner. 

Tao walked towards his boss muttered a few words. His boss nodded continuosly and Tao came back with a dazzling smile. 

"Come on, let's go."


(TAO P.O.V)

Sehun quietly gave Tao directions to his apartment, admiring the beam of light emitted from the music system. Tao smiled and asked "Do you want to listen to some music?" Sehun fidgeted with the seatbelt repositioning himself on the car seat. "Sure."

Tao pressed a button and music blasted from the speakers. 

* Geutorok saranghadeon geu saram irheobeorigo~* Sehun made his grumpy little frown face and nodded. "Wow. This hyung is great. " his face was lit with amusement.

"heuheuheu yes. My friends Baekhyun and Chen  are singing this."

"You have famous friends?" His eyes were wide. Tao chuckled. 

"Just take a right turn and we are there. " the car screamed as it rushed over pebbles and mud. 

"It's not much but it's home. " Sehun said as he oped the door. His eyes spaced out and he rushed inside to clear all the laundry lying on the floor.

" I'm sorry my roommate's a mess." He said as he curled up a shirt and put it in the laundry bag. "'Please hyung, make yourself a home. Do you need anything?" Despite his introvertish- seeming exterior Sehun did have a caring heart. 

"No I'm great."

In less than two minutes, Sehun walked out  sleeveless white shirt and ripped black jeans. His hair was lest untouched. Was this his way of deceiving people into his lair and then murdering them? Because Sehun absolutely killed Tao. Like a bullet straight trough his head. 

Call it infatuation , call it lust. At least it wasn't towards a non living  object.

Noticing that he was staring, he quickly asked "do you like movies?" 

Sehun put on some nike shoes and replied " Yes,I love them but I never really have time to watch them." Great. Let's go create some time.

                                                            ___________

"cheese popcorn please" Sehun ordered placing his hands on the counter. 

"Make that two. And also a jumbo cola please."Tao added.

They gave their tickets and and arrived inside the hall. "Xmen : Days of Future Past. OMG I'm so exited for this." Sehun was so eccentric about this whole thing it made Tao blush.

The lights dimmed and the movie started. Both of them flinched in the first 5 minutes because the effects were that good. They constantly ate handfulls  of popcorn and sipped soda from the same cup. Realizing that, Tao's cheeks turned crimson red, the fact daunting on him that they both were indirectly kissing. 

They exchanged occasional  glances and opinions on the movie until it ended. 

"Yah~ the movie was awesome! Thankyou Tao hyung."

"I'm glad you liked it. How do you feel about dinner? Wanna grab a bite?" Tao asked Sehun, nervously biting his lip. 

"Why not."


(Sehun P.O.V) 

It was so not a bite. Tao had taken Sehun to Goraebul, one of the most expensive restaurants in Seoul.

They were accompanied by a waitress who had put a little too much of makeup. 

"What would you like this evening sir?" She said handing over a menu with a flirtatious smile. She twirled her hair between her fingers looking at Tao. Classic move. 

Tao still oblivious to this handed her the menu back and said " One of your finest meals." 

"And what would you like to drink?" She said biting her lip and half of her lipstick was now on her teeth. Disgusting. He made an ugly face.If she wanted to be y she should at least know how to act y. 

The waitress shot Sehun a spiteful look as if she read his mind.

" Oh just water please. What about you Sehun?" Tao asked in his direction. 

"Water for me too." She nodded and strided away. 

You don't drink hyung?" Sehun asked Tao.

" Ahh no. It tastes sick and it toxicates your body. Plus I'm 21 only so." Tao was 21? He was 20. A years difference. Not bad. 

"Wait, at 21 you are a manager?" . He picked up the napkin under the cutlery, almost dropping the knife and placed it on his lap.

" I left China when I was 16 and came here to study with my friend Kris. My uncle owned a small hotel here and got me a job there. I guess I was good and I got promoted. But I reached here with my own efforts. Continuously day and nighti didn't sleep. Started off a receptionist and now I'm a manager. " Tao's eyes glittered with happiness.

Wow. No wonder he has all the posh cars and the Gucci. People were hardworking. "You wish you could say the same about me." He  was almost failing. Even he didn't know how this happened. The last 6 months.. Oh wait he did know how this was happening. 

" I could help you if you want. Saturday maybe?" Would he really do that? 

"Saturday sounds perfect." 

The wiatress brought their food at set it on the table. "Enjoy" Fresh crunchy vegetables, golden-brown fish, and salad dressing were decorated on the plate making Sehun's stomach growl.  She also set two glasses of sparkling water. 

"Omo. This smells delicious." Tao said taking a wife of the dish. They both tucked in, tasting the salt from the vinegar and the sweetness from the fish and the crunchiness of the veges. It was perfect.

" So do you like doing anything other than washing cars and having bubble tea?" Tao teased. Sehun raised his eyebrows, and Tao laughingly apologized. " I like to dance. But I guess now I'm out of touch." Tao chuckled. 

"Back when I was in school I used to do martial arts. I stil do." Sehun tried to control his smile but it seeped through his teeth. The waitress catwalked over with a bottle and 2 glasses in her hands. 

" Complementary Chianti red wine. On the house." She winked at Tao and picked up the plates.

"Do you want some?" Tao asked.

"now wouldn't it be a waste if I don't?" Sehun was such a brat.

 Tao poured the wine from the opened bottle. Instantly, some guy fell on the table with such force that the table fell down, taking all the contents down with it creating a loud clash. Expect the wine. The wine fell on Tao and Sehun. 

The red liquid travelled through the pores in their jeans, settling on their skin, sending chills down their spines. Both of them having good reflexes, jumped up with their hands automatically on their jeans ,trying to rub the wine away.

someone clearly drunk had passes put on their table. The whole room went silent.  They both looked at each other. 

" what is the deal with us being related to dropping and breaking things?" Tao said and they both burst I to laughter being the only 2 men on earth to laugh like maniacs in such  awkward situations. 

"Could I have the check please?" Tao asked as someone attended to the guy on the floor, still laughing at their internal joke. A loud rumble is what quietened them. Thunder. It was bloody raining.

As soon as Tao paired for the meal Sehun asked " I doesn't go does it?"

Tao shook his head. " it's raining heavily and your jeans are wet." He blushed. "Maybe you should come over. It's closer anyway." Tao spoke shyly with hope in his eyes. 

Sehun didn't see 'rain' as a reason to go to his house but he was too happy to deny it.


(TAO P.O.V)

The car ride home was for about 5 minutes. Both of them took occasional glances at each other and smiled when the other wasn't looking. Tao stopped the car when they reached and fumbled finding his keys. Luckily he managed to find them whiteout making a fool of himself.

His house was huge. He had a duplex made of mahagony wood and a porch right outside it. Trees arched in a forward motion kind of forming a tunnel. The interior was neatly decorated with red velvet curtains and a few trinkets here and their. 

"Woah~ you have an amazing house. " Sehun was like a puppy who just received a toy to chew on.

"thankyou. " Tao blushed for the 1000th time.

"Come on." He led Sehun up through stairs towards his room. He opened his closet and tried to find something that was NOT a formal shirt. He took out knee length capris and a light pastel coloured shirt to go with it. 

" will this do?" Tao smiled confused of Sehun's taste of fashion. 

"Why not." His checks were painted pink. "I uh.. I'll go change."  He spoke shyly. 

Tao quickly brushed his teeth and changed his clothes with no sense if time. It was 1:36 am. Sehun knocked on his door with his clothed. 

Gosh his legs were so hot. 

He did his frown face and ripped Tao's heart out. He took the clothes from Sehun's clothes and went down to put them in the washing machine. On his return, Sehun was lying on his bed with a blanket on top of him. Was he really that tired? Asdfghjkl. Tao was almost hyperventilating at the sight of Sehun curled up in a ball. 

stop thinking Tao!

He was too shy to sleep in the same bed. Afraid that he'd kiss every inch of Sehun so he slept on the couch in the drawing room.

he didn't exactly sleep. Sehun wouldn't let him. That stupid goofy smile. His frown face. The way his shirt preses o his chest every time the breathes. He was really killing him.

soon enough Tao feel asleep with Sehun's name on his lips. 


( Sehun P.O.V)

Sehun woke up on comfy and fluffy sheets all dazzed except the fact that the sun was screaming in his face. . He had class

He immediately got up and raced down the stairs. 

Tao was working on something on his laptop.

"Tao hyung thankyou so much for the dinner and for letting me stay here. I'm looking forward to Saturday. But now I have to rush for college. " Tao's face was so confused. 

He bent downwards as a mark of respect and sprinted out to catch a cab. He must have missed 2 classes by now. 

Ehhh whatever. It was so worth it.