Love At First Carwash

Clumsiness Brings You Love

(TAO P.O.V)

"What? Ughh. Now whose gonna go get my baby washed?" Tao exclaimed shouting into the garangtous metallic Galaxy Note 3 pressed to his face.

"No! I'll go myself"  he said disgusted, furiously clicking a button on the phone. 

His car was the love of his life and he only trusted his assistant Yixing with it but of course! He had to take leave. He never went for those carwashes. How stupid would it look to see a first class manager in a 2,000$ Gucci suit taking his Jaguar XJ for a carwash. 

Nevertheless, he grabbed his keys and sped out escaping the horror of the work he had to do. 

As soon as he reached the parking lot, he saw it. That beautiful lustrous, shinning grey Jaguar was waiting for him. Waiting for him, to awaken the fire in its gears and bring it back to life. 

He carefully pushed the keys in and opened the door with a silly smile on his face. Sitting down, he gasped, feeling the smooth leather fabric under his fingertips and drove off.


(Sehun P.O.V)

"Ahh finally" Sehun exhaled after neatly cleaning a car and not breaking anything on his first day. 

'Stupid college fee' he thought. ' making me clean cars and whatnot.' How else was he supposed to survive college and get his daily dose of bubble tea. 

Just then, a slick Jaguar? He guessed, drove in. Huh. What was such an expensive car doing here? Considering that this ty carwash actually ran. His boss was an already and it didn't look like people would get their Jaguar's washed here unless they were obsessive car freaks. 

He took the wash bucket, the sponge and the detergent, almost tripping over his shoes. 

Dayum. That car was a beauty. He didn't know much about cars and wasn't that interested in them either but he was educated enough to call that car one of a kind. 

He walked towards the driver's seat and the window, automatically rolled down.

Sehun cleared his throat" What can I do for you sir?" He said Brushing aside the fact that the driver was absoluetly handsome. Maybe even more than him.

The regular" he said between brakes from talking to someone on the phone. Heh? The regular? Dafaq was that? "Sure" he said clueless.

He wondered what his eyes looked like. What lay behind those expensive Prada shades. Were they As pretty as his? No. He can't do it again. Not anymore. It had ed him up and he was ed beyond repair. 

" Okayy. Do the regular Sehun. The regular." He told himself, bobbing his head up and down confident that he wouldn't mess this up.

He wet the sponge and squeezed it, water splashing onto his work clothes. He moved his hand in a circular motion around the car denying that fact that he had stolen a look or two from that guy. 

He proceeded towards the front of the car getting it wet. Holy Hera his eyes were y. Almond shaped with dark circles under. Admiring him, he was unaware that he was leaning on the name plate and " crack" the name plate fell to the ground along with Sehun.

. Here we go. He was dead before he even lived. 


(TAO P.O.V)

" Aahaha" Tao laughed like a mad man talking to Baekhyun about his lastest gig with Chen. Abruptly he heard a long crack " I...." His voice died just like his car.

This little bish did something to his car. Outraged, he got out and furiously prepared himself to shout at this little er. 

Woookkaayy. He was not gonna shout at this er.

That boy was so cute. No. Tao put his girl side away for a moment and tried to yell at him, but nope. Words failed him. 

His hair was choclate brown and he had an angular jawline. His eyes were as warm and pleasant as coffee on a rainy day. 

"Omona. I. Am. So. Sorry. " he said with a little lisp which Tao actually found appealing. " I didn't mean to.. .. I was just.. " brownie continued to babble.

If anyone else Tao would have absolutely murder the guy with his wushu stick but no, not him.

His lips made his head go round and his heart was on a treadmill. 

"It's.... It's alright." Tao sighed. " I'll get it fixed."

"But wouldn't that be too expensive? " damn his face.

" Don't worry about it. " Tao said taking one last look at brownie's eyes before calling Yixing.