Chapter 31

I Know You Like Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five years later, things get hectic in the Heenah household as they try to raise their twin girls.

I Know You Like Me

How Things Are Going:

"Heechul, get out of bed!" Leenah came into their bedroom and saw Heechul sleeping on his stomach with his arm hanging off the bed. She came up to him and pulled the blankets off then smacked his as hard as she could, but it only made him groan and keep his eyes shut. "Get up."

"No." Heechul groaned. "I got no sleep last night."

"Well who's fault is that? I told you to go to sleep early and you didn't." Leenah smacked his again. "Don't make me do it harder."

"Daddy will just spank you back." Heechul smirked, peeking one eye open.

"Just get up. Or else I'll make Nani and Sora come and wake you up."

"Oh I am really scared now." Heechul said sarcastically, pulling the covers over his head and curling up into a ball.

"Nani! Sora!" Leenah called out. "Come wake up sleeping beauty!"

In that moment, five-year-olds Nani and Sora ran into the room and jumped onto the bed to get Heechul out of it which made him try to lightly kick them away with his feet.

"Get up, daddy!" Nani helped Sora to try pulling the blanket off of Heechul but he really struggled.

"Get up, silly daddy!" Sora giggled.

"Daddy really wants to go back to sleep right now." Heechul groaned which made Nani and Sora start jumping up and down.

"Mommy, come help us!" Nani finally managed to pull the blanket off of Heechul's body which made him curl up into the fetal position.

"I can't help you guys. Keep trying." Leenah stood by and laughed.

"If you keep laughing then I will get you!" Heechul warned her which made Nani and Sora gasp dramatically.

"Is Space Star Overlord kidnapping our queen mommy again?" Sora's eyes widened.

"Yes, because the queen irritates the Overlord so much." Heechul smirked at Leenah then at his twin girls. "And if the princesses keep following in the queen's footsteps, then Space Star Overlord will get them too."

"Run, Sora! He's going to get us!" Nani shook Sora's shoulder.

"My little princesses need to run quickly!" Leenah giggled.

"Oh no, the Overlord wants the queen most of all!" Heechul sprung out of bed and scooped Leenah up in his arms.

"No, daddy!" Nani and Sora ran after Heechul who started running around the house with a laughing Leenah in his arms. "Give mommy back!"

"Never! She's mine!" Heechul laughed evilly.

"Get him!" Sora and Nani then each wrapped themselves around Heechul's legs once they caught up to him.

"Oh no! There's too many beautiful girls around me at one time! What is the Space Star Overlord going to do?" Heechul cried out. "How about a kiss from the queen?"

"I think that would suffice." Leenah tightened her arms around Heechul's neck and kissed him.

"Gross!" Nani and Sora made disgusted faces and got off of Heechul's legs to run off to their room. Their reactions made both Heechul and Leenah laugh and kiss again before he set her down.

"So now that you're out of bed, do you want to cook with me?" Leenah wrapped her arms around his shoulders while he s his around her waist.

"Let me do all the cooking today. You deserve a rest."

"I don't need to rest." Leenah pouted.

"Yes you do. Now go take your medicine and get those tubes in your nose before I'm the one spanking you." Heechul kissed her forehead before releasing her so he could enter the kitchen.

"If you brought that bossiness into the bedroom I might listen to you more." Leenah said casually then took her medicine.

"Is that a challenge?" Heechul smirked and saw one creeping onto her lips as well.

"Maybe." Leenah got out her oxygen tank and put the tubes into her nose. She inhaled deeply which made Heechul smile.

"Better now?"

"Much better." Leenah replied. "I'll go get Nani and Sora."

Leenah went to the twins' shared room and saw them getting themselves ready for school.

"Everything okay in here?" Leenah smiled as she entered.

"Yes mommy." Sora answered, smiling back.

"Nani, you put your slippers on the wrong feet again." Leenah chuckled and knelt down to switch the slippers onto the right feet. "Do I have to double check to make sure you don't do the same thing with your shoes too?"

"No." Nani made a cute pouting face, the same one Leenah would always do which made Nani resemble her even more, while Sora slightly resembled Heechul a little more. "I will make sure I get it right."

"You better!" They heard Heechul call from the kitchen. "Or else Space Star Overlord will eat your toes! One little toe at a time."

"Kim Heechul!" Leenah tried to sound angry but couldn't because she was trying too hard not to laugh. "Don't say things like that to her."

"I promise I will do it right, I don't want my toes eaten." Nani smiled then entered the kitchen with the rest of them.

"So, what's the plan for today?"

"Well, I will take Nani and Sora to school, you will spend your day at the SM building, I'll come visit you on your break so we can have lunch together. Then I'll pick the girls up from school and bring them home. If you get home early enough then you can say goodnight to them and then," Leenah got close to him so she could whisper into his ear, "And then you can show me how bossy you really are."

Heechul chuckled in amusement and extreme eagerness. "I look forward to it." He put his arms around her and kissed her.

"Eww, not while we eat daddy!" Sora and Nani made disgusted faces again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter