Chapter 18

I Know You Like Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Trying to hide his feelings, Heechul takes Leenah out, but insists it's not a date.

I Know You Like Me:

Not a Date:
 

"Kyuhyun, give me an update," Heechul said to Kyuhyun over the phone.

"They're just sitting there. I'm all the way across the street so I can't hear anything they're saying." Kyuhyun replied, poking his head out from a bush, watching Leenah and Youngsoo who were sitting in a coffee shop together.

"Well get your in there! I wanna know what he's saying to her. Run Kyuhyun run!" Heechul insisted.

"I can't go in there, they'll see me!" Kyuhyun refused, remaining in the bush.

"Fine, then put me on video chat so I can see." Heechul hung up the phone and Kyuhyun called him again on the video chat. 

"Hi, Heechul." Kyuhyun waved cutely into the phone.

"I didn't call you so I could look at your face, turn me towards Leenah!" 

"I think you've officially lost your mind," Kyuhyun muttered, turning his camera so Heechul could see Leenah and Youngsoo together.

"Look at him, chatting her up in there," Heechul said in disgust. "That bastard."

"Heechul, what are you doing?" Siwon asked, coming up to him.

"Nothing." Heechul quickly answered. "Just, talking to Kyuhyun."

"What are you talking to him about?" Heechul could tell Siwon was already too suspicious of him.

"What, am I not allowed to talk to a friend now? Stop trying to control me." Heechul backed up, only for Siwon to come closer to see his phone. "Back up! When I'm threatened I'm like a wild animal."

"You're spying on Leenah, aren't you?" Siwon crossed his arms over his chest. "Aren't you?"

"Of course not!" Heechul gasped then pointed to his phone. "I have Kyuhyun doing that for me."

"What in your mind is telling you that's a good idea?"

"It's not a good idea at all," Kyuhyun said over the phone. "I better not be the one who gets punished for this."

"Just shut up and do your job!" Heechul yelled at him.

"I want no part of this," Siwon said, backing up out of the room. "If you think this will help you win Leenah over, you are so wrong. But hey, don't let me tell you what to do, right?"

"Heechul! They're leaving now, what do I do?" Kyuhyun yelled, which scared Heechul a little. "They're heading straight towards me!"

"Hide you, idiot! Get your head back in that bush!"

Kyuhyun did as he was told and hid back in the bush. Leenah and Youngsoo ended up sitting on a bench that right in front of the bush Kyuhyun was hiding in. Kyuhyun held his breath, hoping they didn't see or hear him. They continued talking while sipping hot coffee, which meant hadn't spotted him thankfully.

"I'm so happy that you're debuting soon." Youngsoo pinched Leenah's cheek happily. "I'm so proud of you!"

"I wasn't going to tell you so soon, but I'm so excited so I couldn't wait." Leenah practically jumped in her seat.

"What are they talking about?" Heechul said, but Kyuhyun quickly shushed him.

"Be quiet!" Kyuhyun whispered.

"You know what I've been wanting to do all night?" Kyuhyun heard Youngsoo say as he slowly poked his phone out from the bush.

"What?" Leenah smiled, knowing exactly what it was.

"This." Youngsoo leaned in and kissed her.

"What's happening?" Heechul said, not liking that things got suddenly quiet. "All I see is a bunch of bench!"

"They're kissing," Kyuhyun reported, fixing the angle on his phone.

"What!" Heechul shouted.

"Did you hear something?" Youngsoo asked, feeling extremely confused.

"I'm not sure," Leenah replied, feeling just as confused. She could've sworn she heard Heechul's voice, but that couldn't be right.

"I swear when I get my hands on him I'm gonna-"

"Heechul, be quiet!" Kyuhyun whispered. He suddenly felt something crawling on the back of his neck. He realized it was a big spider when began to make its way to his head. "Spider, spider!"

"Kyuhyun! Stand your ground, don't give away your position!" Heechul shouted.

"Spider!" Kyuhyun shrieked, trying to get it out of his hair. He gained the attention of Leenah and Youngsoo, so he turned to see Kyuhyun out of the bush behind them, screaming like an idiot.

"Kyu, you idiot!" Heechul wanted to punch him for messing everything. Kyuhyun had dropped his phone when he ran, which Heechul had noticed. "Hello? I'm still in a bush here!"

"Kyuhyun?" Leenah stood at the sight of him. "What were you doing in a bush?"

Kyuhyun shook his hair until he was sure the spider was out then looked at Leenah, smiling incredibly awkwardly. "Leenah! Hey, what's up?"

"Cho Kyuhyun, what were you doing in that bush?" Leenah crossed her arms over her chest, which made him nervous.

"What, a guy can't hang out in a bush once in a while?" Kyuhyun lied really badly.

"Kyuhyun," Leenah said in a warning tone.

"Heechul made me do it!" Kyuhyun shouted then ran off, leaving Leenah and Youngsoo completely flabbergasted. 

"Kyuhyun! That's it, you are so dead when you get home!" Heechul shouted, which Leenah could hear.

"Heechul?" Leenah called out, looking everywhere around her but not seeing him.

"I'm in the bush!" Heechul called back. 

Leenah approached the bush and saw Kyuhyun's phone with Heechul's voice coming out of it. She picked it up and saw Heechul awkwardly smiling and waving to her through the screen.

"Hi, Leenah." Heechul waved cutely, knowing he was in trouble. "How's it going?"

"You're an ." Was all she replied with then hung up the phone even though he quickly tried to beg her not to. 

"Would it be okay if I ask, what just happened?" Youngsoo asked, giving a solo pat to her shoulder. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter