Chapter 3

Waiting For You

Sehun Pov

What should I say? How should I start our converstion? Urghh…there is so many questions that playing in my mind. Oh god, help me to talk to this gorgeous human being. I am so nervous yet excited . Maybe one word is what it take.Oh Sehun, fighthing!

“Ehem…Grandpa , it getting late. We should make a move” Sehun said

“Oh..that right, you two better make a move , or you will stuck in traffic”

“Lu-Hyung, let go” Sehun said to his Lu-hyung while holding his hand.

Luhan just follow Sehun movement and bow his head to Grandpa.

 

Luhan POV

After about half an hour, we arrived at Hunnie’s building apartment. Wow…this place scream high class and luxury. But of course, Sehun still one of the Oh’s and only this type of places suit their family. Sehun and I get into elevator after he park his car. Did I forgot to tell that Sehun drive Lamborghini Avantador ? That car is sooo fast, I swear I almost dream that we make it.There is so many button on the elevator and Sehun press the 21 button which mean that he live in 21 floor, right?

“Lu-Hyung? Lu-Hyung”..Sehun wave his hand in front of Luhan face

“Lu-Hyung, are you Ok?” We already arrive “

“Yes..I am Ok, I am just spacing out.Sorry”

“Why don’t you get out from the elevatot? Sehun asked me

“Where is the hallway?” Luhan asked

“Oww…the elevator just get us straightin to my house”. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about being lost”.Sehun said while smiling.

“Wow..” Luhan only managed to say that.

“Common…Hyung, let me show our room”

“Our room? Luhan was speechless

“Of course , we will be staying in the same room” Follow me.”

Sehun open the door of “their” room and Luhan was shock when he see the room. Of course the room was really spacious and sophisticated but what is puzzling the beauty is why there is two bed in the room? Luhan look at Sehun ,kind of asking for the answer.

“HAHAHA…I am sorry ,Hyung but I cannot hold my laughter” You just look so adorable being confuse.”Sehun reply.

“I told you that we will be sleeping in the same room but not in the same bed.”

“I know that everything is too sudden , you will need some time to adjust ,right?” Sehun asked Luhan

Luhan blushed, feeling embarrassed that he had a thought that they will sleep together.

“Go take a bath, Hyung, everything you need will be in second drawer.I have something to do in my study room” Sehun said to Luhan while flashing his sweet smile.

“And you can put your belonging in that wardbobe” Sehun said while pointing to the white wardrobe .

“Sehun………….uhm..Thank You”Luhan mentioned

“Rest well, my dear husband”

 

Luhan POV

I woke up full of energy after a good sleep last night. It is 6 in the morning. I am a morning person, Therefore I always wake up early. I take off from my bed and begin to stretching my muscles. I see that Sehun is still asleep and honestly, he was so Handsome. It almost unreal someone like him is my husband. I pinch my cheek several time to check whether I am in dreamland and suddenly I heard someone voice…

“What are you doing, Hyung?

“Sehun…..you are awake? How long?” Luhan asked while his face is flushing red in embarrassment.

“I just wake up when I saw you pinching yourself”

“Owh..I am just ….Iam just…”

“Just what, Hyung?”

“Just…Stretching my cheeks…ya…I am just stretching my cheeks .They said that it good to avoid bun cheeks’ Luhan reply feeling like the most idiot people in universe.

“Really, never heard of that. Maybe I should incorporate it in my exercise routine”

Luhan just smiled

 

Sehun POV

I just open my eyes when I see Hyung pinching himself. I asked him the reason and strangely he say that it is a kind of stretching. I always wake up early no matter how late I went to sleep. It just a habit.After our little chatting, I went to other bathroom in my house to the shower ,so that Lu-Hyung can that bath in our room.

 

After Luhan finished taking bath , he stay in the room until he heard a soft knock.

“ Hyung, it me’Sehun said and Luhan open the door

“I already bought us breakfast, let eat them’

“Thank you…but supposedly I am the one who made breakfast for you..I am sorry.’

“It Ok….usually I don’t take breakfast because I will eat alone but since you are here, it is better to eat ,right?”Sehun said while smilling.

Both of them heading to the kitchen.

“I bought bread, coffee and salad for us, it is ok ? because I don’t really eat rice in the morning? Or Hyung, you want rice, we can go out “

“No…No…I also not a heavy eater during breakfast. Your choice is fine.Let eat”

Sehun and Luhan are out of this world as their eating their first breakfast as husband and husband. Their’s heart are fill with happiness and excitement.

 

After Few Days

Sehun and Luhan are having the best moment in theirs’ life right now,.Everyday , they will woke up early and went for breakfast. Since Sehun still on leave, he will take Luhan to have lunch in restaurant and help Luhan while he is making dinner for both of them. Sehun also accompany Luhan to amusement park and even going to the cinema as what according to Sehun is a must as a married couple. Luhan just follow his husband plan. That how the live theirs life for the days.And the phone rang:

 

“Hello,Grandpa.”Sehun greet

“Owh..really?

“Now..?

“OK,I will tell him and get ready.”

“Bye..and good afternoon,Grandpa.”

Luhan went to his husband and asked him.

“Who’s calling?

“It Grandpa”

“Hyung,get ready.We going out”

“Where? A movie? Luhan guess

“We going to my family house .Oh Mansion”

Luhan was taken aback.

“They back?”

“Yes but don’t worry, I will be by your side, Grandpa too.I will protect you and I not going to fail this time, Hyung” Sehun said.

“Thanks….Hunnie.”

Luhan change his clothes and ready to face his nightmare; The OH’S