CHARACTERS

Waiting For You
Xi Luhan
He is the main protagonist of this story. During his chilhood, he was hurt by the Oh's...except for one person..Oh Sehun. After eight years, he back into their 's life, not as the "unworthy " kid but as son in-law of the family, wife of the maknae 's son, Oh Sehun.
 
Oh Sehun
Youngest of the Oh's Sibling. When he was a child, he witnessed on all the cruelty that happened to Luhan by his family. But as a child, there not much that he could afford to do. After Luhan leaved, he was badly affected and made a promise to himself, that if Luhan came back, he will redeem all his incapability to protect him back then.
 
Oh Yifan (Kris)
Eldest of the Oh's sibling. He together with his mother and adopted brother try their best to make Luhan's life a living hell during his stay at the mansion. Now,as Luhan appeared different, he want to own him and he will do anything to have him in his arm.
 
Oh Jongin (Kai)
The second son of Oh's Family. He used to care for Luhan but everything changed after the arrival of the new brother. Not only that he stopped caring for him but Luhan was invisible to him.He just don't care. Now, as Luhan had officially married to his brother, Sehun, his desire to own and love him suddenly grow, creating conflict among them.
 
Lee Mir Young(Fiction)
Mother of the Oh's and adopted mother to Luhan and Tao. Chaebol heiress that married Chaebol heir, She hate Luhan and was forced to adopt him by his father.
 
Oh Yoo Hwan(Fiction)
Father of the Oh's and Lee Mir Young's husband. He is a competent leader for his empire but for his family, he let his wife handled everything including on Luhan. He love his wife dearly .
 
Huang Zitao
He was the adopted brother of the Oh's .Unlike Luhan who is being despised, he was loved by everyone and this had made him becoming an arrogant and snobbish princess. During Luhan stayed at the mansion, he also had a hand on his suffering. Enggaged to Oh Jongin.
 
Other characters wil appear later...
This is boyxboy...therefore mostly all the pairing are male..