Chapter 2

Waiting For You

Next Day

Luhan POV

It been a long time since I last met Sehun…To be honest I am so nervous .Back then, he just barely a boy at the age of 13 but now, he is a man. And even myself is getting older . Me and Sehun age’s gap is 4 years . As I was in my own thought, I heard a sound.

Ehem…and there he standing…

 

Sehun POV

Grandpa told me that he found Lu-hyung yesterday..and I was speechless…I don’t know what to say.My family had done enough harm to him..Frankly speaking I felt so shame . I could’t protect him .I am useless. Grandpa told me about the arrangement a weeks ago. He say that, one day if he died, he want Lu-hyung to be able to return to our home proudly. What is more proudly than return as the son-in-law of the family? Again, I was speechless. I means I love Lu-hyung dearly but to marry him? A lot of things must be taken into account but still I give my word to my Grandpa, from man to man. I will marry Lu-hyung if he agree to the plan. We will be meeting at Growl Café and I was at the entrance of the café when I realize that someone look so familiar was sitting near the window…and I approach the table..

Ehem…..I made some noise…and he turned

Oh my, this man is gorgeous …he so beautiful that girl will lose easily to him..and I spoke..

“Lu-hyung?..I am Sehun or Hunnie..

“Hunnie”…it’s you…you..

 

When Sehun introduced himself, I was so speechless as he was so different from what I remember. Of course , Sehun was always a handsome kid but now, he look so dashing and emit such a cool aura…I noticed that as he was standing few girls and the waitress was stealing glances at him. I offer him a seat in front me. Now, the awkwardness begin..I keep playing with my finger until I heard his voice…

Lu-hyung?..” I can call you that, right?

“I know that it is awkward to converse but we need to talk”

“About the arrangement”..Are you ok with that? Sehun asked

‘Honestly, I don’t know what to think..this is too sudden for me”

“But if this is Chairman Lee last wish, I will try to fulfil it”.

“How about you, Sehun? “Will you take me as your husband?”Luhan asked Sehun

…………complete silent emerge………

“I will do my best to be a good husband to you, Lu-hyung”...Don’t worry , I will tell Grandpa that we both agree with his arrangement but hyung, I think we might need to have the wedding as soon as possible because my mother will not give us her permission”. I will talk to Grandpa , and I think that it is possible if we get marry as on the day after tomorrow?”Sehun asked Luhan.

“The day after tomorrow???? That soon?? ..Luhan reply

“You don’t like the idea?” It ok, we can choose another date.” Sehun answer back with a glint of disappointment.

“No…No…it is just it too early..but it ok…the sooner is better ,right?” Luhan answer while blushing .

“Oh..ok..will tell Grandpa about it but hyung, serious, I will not force you if you want to delay it”. Sehun reply while scratching his so not itchy head.

“ The day after tomorrow is fine.”Luhan reply while looking at his watch.

“Sehun, I got to go. I have something to settle.”Luhan say while standing up. I meet you again tomorrow to talk about our wedding” .

“It ok, hyung. It is good to see you again.”Sehun sincerely say.

“Me too, Hunnie.”Luhan say smile gorgeously.After that , both of them took a separate way while grinning all along the way.

 

The Wedding Day

 

Luhan POV

I am so nervous. Today is my wedding day. We just having a legal wedding and not the ceremonial ones. I want my wedding to be a full bless but in this situation , that not going to happen and Sehun’s family is not Korea. While I am just an orphan.This simple wedding will be the best for us.Grandpa agree on it. He say, it up to us.I am just wearing a simple white tuxedo while Sehun decide to wear a black tuxedo. He look really handsome in his tux.

“Mr Xi Luhan? The officer asked

“Present..”Luhan answer

“Mr Oh Sehun” Again the officer asked

“Present”…Sehun reply.

“Since both of the groom are present, we will proceed with the wedding” Both of you have fill the necessary form? He asked again

Both Sehun and Luhan noded.

“Then we will proceed with the procedure” “Mr Xi Luhan and Mr Oh Sehun, please put your signature in this form “ Both Sehun and Luhan put their seal and signature in the form.After revising the form, the officer announce that both Luhan and Sehun as husband and husband.

Sehun put a ring on luhan’s finger ,and the action was repeated by Luhan.Sehun kiss Luhan forehead to symbolised the wedding.

Sehun POV

Lu-hyung look so beautiful today, like a goddess. I want to kiss his cute lip badly..but Iam afraid that he will feel mad ,therefore I just kiss his forehead…just kissing his forehead make my heart beat so fast..what will I do when we consummate our wedding? The thought of having Lu-hyung in bed make me so hot..then…DUSH..oww..that hurt..what happen?

“What are you having in your dirty mind, Oh Sehun?”Grandpa ask me.

“Geez..grandpa sure know me the best..

“I am not thinking of anything” I reply..try to look cool

“Whatever that you have in your mind, bear in your mind that Luhan is precious to me as you are to me.Please don’t hurt or force him to do something he is not willing to.You know what I mean” Grandpa say to me with his stern façade. After that, Grandpa and I when to Lu hyung.

“Luhan,son, starting today you will stay with your husband at his apartment until I introduce you properly to my family as Oh family son-in-law. It is ok ,?

“”It Ok ,Grandpa. I will follow my husband:Luhan reply

Sehun POV

He call me his husband, I am in heaven right now. This goddess just address me as his husband..ASSA..

Luhan POV

Hunnie is just too cute to resist. I saw how he grin when I call him my husband. Hopefully, this wedding will bring happiness ever after to both of us..