Chapter 1

Waiting For You

Luhan POV

  After eight years, I returned back to this house. The house still looked the same, as far as I remember in my mind. I used to live in this mansion during my childhood until I reached 16. Never judge a book by its cover, oldman say. This mansion reflect extremely right to this say. Nice looking from outside but inside, only the people lived within knew.

End of Luhan POV

      I pressed the bell and an ahjumma voice greet me.. ‘Who are you?” ..’I am Xi Luhan, I came by the order of the Chairman”.. “Oooh, Luhan shi..Please come in, The chairman is waiting”…the ahjumma reply..

   I went inside the mansion and was lead to one of the many rooms in that mansion by the ahjumma. We stop at one of the room . “Please go in”…say ahjumma. After knock the door, and received permission, the first sight that greet me, is the smilling old man, looking from his facial features, he must be aged above 70 years old.” Sit ,Luhan…say the oldman that by now, I figure out this old man must be the chairman..I nodded and take the sit.

   “Luhan,, I don’t know if you still remember or not , but I was the reason that make you lived in this house. I know that you hate this house and everything related to it, and I can’t blame you for that..Our family owe you..

   “ I remember everything, Chairman Lee..” Things like that are hard to be forgotten especially when it happened to a child”..Don’t mistook my words, chairman. “I do not hold grudge on your daughter’s family or anything like that but of course the scar will forever remain there,Chairman.”

   “That why I asked you to come here, Luhan” When my daughter and her family is on vacation”…so that you not going to bump into them”…and reopen your old wound..”sigh the old man.

“  Luhan, during that miserable moment of your life, I was not here, I was in Japan for health issue..and my daughter had lied to me about your well being ..” When I realized that you were suffering, It was too late, you were gone …” I am so sorry , Luhan..I made a promise to your parent that I would take a good care of you…but I fail…”

“    It not your fault, it just my fate …to be abandon..” in this mansion..

     “ To be honest, my health had be declined these few years, and lately I always had a dream about your parent..” Before I go to the other world and meet your parent, I hope to redeem all the misdeed that happen to you by my family..”Therefore, I have a proposal and to me, this is the best way for us to redeem our mistake”

      I still keep my silence.

     “Please marry my youngest grandson”..

  The proposal was like an atomic bomb that crushed Hiroshima and Nagasaki back then..I was so shocked..to even say a word.

     “ I know this proposal will shocked you, but it the only way that you can came back to this house with pride….because you are the son in law of this family..” Don’t worry, Luhan..” My daughter can’t do anything to stop this…I already planned it all…”

“Why your maknae’s grandson?”..I asked him..

    “ Because I know he will treat you well…just like back then..” I heard from the maids, that only Sehun that treat you well during that period…and I know if I choose my other grandsons …you will definitely disagree…”Am I right, Luhan?”

    Suddenly, old memory flew back…Sehun…he probably the only person I missed from the mansion…such a sweet boy.. Back then, when I decide to leave the house, he just only 13..I remember how hard he cries …the pleading ..I wonder how he look now..I bet he look handsome …Now, he is 21 years old young man…

   “ I can’t give you the answer now…not until I meet Sehun..”

    “I want to ask his opinion about this arrangement..”

    “ Don’t worry, I already asked..”

      “Huh?”

       “ He totally into this”

        “Really?”..But still I want to meet him and had a talk with him on this arrangement..”

       “Is that so?” If you say so, Luhan..”..You can meet him tomorrow at this house..”

         “But you say before, that your daughter family went for a vacation..?”

       “Yes..except Sehun…” After you leave, his relationship with the rest of the family is almost like a stranger.”.Not to blame him, they deserve it”…He even moved out from this house..”

    “ If that the case, then I should leave…”I bowed and prepared to leave when suddenly the chairman stop me and hug me…

      “ I sorry, son..”

       I was speechless and return back his apology by saying…”it not your fault”..

      “Thank you for forgiving this old man”

I just nodded and make my leave. I walked  to my car and started the engine while imagine how my meeting with Sehunie will be… I hope it will went well..really well..without I notice, I was smilling on the thought of meeting sehunie..  

 

 

 

 

Tbc

I am open to any suggestion or comment..please comment..