3 | Pumpkin

The Playgirl Gangster

“One pumpkin soup, please!” The bunny ordered. Her eyes sparkled when her order was served. Her three friends looked at her for a short while before transferring their gazes to their food, it wasn’t new to them how their friend reacts seeing her favorite food.

 

 

They passed by the guys table where Sungmin saw the guy that made her skin crawl. CHO.KYU.HYUN she thought in anger. She dismissed her angry thoughts and sat down on their table where nobody dared to take.

 

 

“Ming, you’ll go fat if you continue eating like that!” the concerned friend, Ryeowook stated seeing how her friend was eating like she hasn’t eaten in ages. She was answered by a growl as the said friend moved her food away from the younger.

 

 

~~~

 

On the other side, a curious boy was staring at the pumpkin lover in awe. He knew that she wasn’t like the other girls, but he didn’t knew she was THAT far from what he stereotyped girls to. It made him admire her all the more.

 

 

“Kyu, what did I tell you about Sungmin?” The older cousin stated seeing just how his younger cousin was staring at that said girl he said not to go near. The younger shrugged and replied, “It’s not like I went NEAR her… I was just looking at her. I mean who doesn’t look at her when she’s DAMN Y yet she eats that way” in a higher tone as he slightly pointed at the direction of the girl who continued eating her favorite food.

 

 

“Oh that’s normal, Kyu. You’d get used to it” Eunhyuk replied as he continued eating. “Yeah, especially if it’s her favorite food” the mochi agreed, his cheeks puffed with food.

 

 

The curious boy nodded and transferred his gaze back to the girl he was admiring. Who is that Siwon anyway?! he thought again. He faced his cousin with questioning eyes, but his cousin just shook his head and mouthed ‘No.’

 

 

‘Why is it hard to get close with this bunny?’  he thought.

 

 

~~~

 

“Byeee… I have to go. Wonnie might miss me too much” Sungmin said as she kissed her friends goodbye.  “We’ll go shopping tomorrow, okay? Bye.” She added before finally getting out of the room.

 

 

People were already used to the friends’ loudness, all except one. Cho Kyuhyun was still staring at the door where the bunny left deep in thought. Wonnie? Wonnie might miss her? siWON! So there is something going on between the two he thought as he continued staring while rubbing his lips with his fingers ily.

 

 

“Are you having a photoshoot or what?”  Yesung asked. The younger looked at him as the older’s words was still processing on his mind. “I thought we were having dinner at your house?” The older added. The younger nodded and got his things as both went out and drove in separate cars.

 

 

~~~

 

“Wonnieee, did you miss me?” Sungmin cooed at her bunny. The bunny looked at her for a short while before going back to munching on her carrots. The girl pouted at her pet’s behavior. “You” she said as she pointed at her pet that looked at her curiously “You should be thankful that you’re named after the best oppa ever. If I don’t love Siwon that much, you’re dead bunny” she continued as she gave her bunny the evil eye which was then ignored as the bunny turned and went to her ‘home’

 

 

“Aiiish” she said as she blew her bangs that was covering her face. She stood up and decided to change into more comfortable clothes.

 

 

Before she could even get inside the bathroom, her phone rang. She sighed when she saw the caller I.D deciding whether to pick it up or not. It didn’t take long though, she picked it up knowing how the caller would react if she didn’t

 

>What took you so long? The caller asked without giving her a chance to say ‘Hello’

>>I was deciding whether to answer the call or not She answered in a ‘DUH’ tone

>Well honey, you shouldn’t have had second thoughts about picking up my calls or not, you know what happens right? The caller said in a threatening voice which did not have an effect on Sungmin whatsoever.

>>Yeah, whatever Key. Now spill, why’d you call? She asked though she knew the reason why

>A new girl entered, she said she wants to race with the best and well that’s you honey. So tomorrow at 10 you have to be here, okay? The caller explained

>>Yeah yeah. It’s not like I have a say on this do I? the girl asked hoping.

>Nope. See you tomorrow, byeee The caller hung up before she could even reply.

 

Sungmin lay on her bed and threw her phone on the couch. She faced her bunny who was now looking at her with worry, or that’s what Sungmin thought. “Looks like I have a race tomorrow, Wonnie” she said to her bunny before drifting off to sleep without even changing her clothes.

 

~~~

 

The next day, Kyuhyun was walking alone since his cousin was ‘stalking’ someone. Well, it didn’t surprise him, Yesung is weird. He walked pass an empty hallway and stopped when he heard a familiar voice.

 

“Oppa, are you alright?” The familiar voice asked. Kyuhyun went near to where he heard the sound and found Sungmin together with a guy who he was not familiar with.

 

 

“Yes, pumpkin.” The male answered. Pumpkin? Kyuhyun thought Is that some kind of endearment?. He continued to watch ignoring the pain in his chest which he didn’t know why.

 

 

“Good. Sungminnie doesn’t want her Siwonnie oppa to be hurt and absent, arasso?” She said making the male chuckle at her cuteness while on the other hand another male was fuming watching the exchange they were having.

 

Siwonnie? That must be Siwon right? Kyuhyun thought. He scanned the male’s body noticing that he was buff compared to him I’m still hot even if I don’t have abs or muscles or something, I know I am! he said trying to convince himself.

 

 

“Okay, I won’t make Sungminnie worry again” The male said to the younger. “I love you oppa” The girl said. “I love you too pumpkin” The male said as he kissed the younger’s forehead.

 

They walked out the corridor and passed by Kyuhyun, who hid behind the vending machine. Well, I guess they’re really together Kyuhyun thought as he stared at the two who were holding hands while walking towards the room.

 

 

I think I need to go to a doctor or something he thought when he felt his heart ache. He didn’t know why, or maybe, he doesn’t want to know why it was hurting that way.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all, I don't know why this got all angsty. I have no plot and the original story was crap so I decided not to follow some. It wasn't supposed to be this way but anyways... Here you go :) Not yet done studying but I decided to type when I got bored while studying (Sorry, not really the type of person to study) 
Anyways, can anybody help me on how to study? Hohoho ^o^ I'm LAZY!!