1 | You Again?

The Playgirl Gangster

Sungmin groaned clearly irritated at her alarm clock that was now literally shouting for her to get up. One thing she hates about is waking up first thing in the morning, really, who doesn’t? “Okay, okay I’m up! Now Shut UP!” she shouted at her alarm clock as she threw it across the room. A loud crash was heard.

 

 

The door opened, the maid went inside and cleaned the broken pieces of the clock as if it was her daily routine. Sungmin went inside the bathroom and did her daily rituals before going out to greet her parents, “Umma, appa… good morning!” she said cheerfully, she then looked around and noticed someone was mixing “Where’s oppa?” I asked.

 

 

“Sleeping… unfortunately he got sick last night due to that racing competition he joined.” Mrs. Lee said and shook her head clearly disappointed. Sungmin let out an ‘oh’ before she continued eating breakfast. After she was done, she kissed her parents goodbye and drove off.

 

 

She arrived school and went out of her Pink 2010 edition McLaren MP4-12C earning stares from the pathetic students. Sungmin flipped her hair and strutted to the school’s entrance when she heard 2 guys talking about her.

 

“She’s Hot!” the guy named Hongbin said

“I know I’ll make her mine” the other guy, Ravi, replied

 

She did what she did best – FLIRT. She passed by them and gave them a wink before completely entering school but not before she overheard the 2 guys…

 

“She winked at ME!” Hongbin shouted but was responded by Ravi with a “NO! She winked at me!” They continued fighting each other and God-knows what they are doing now.

 

 

Her phone beeped so she got her phone from her purse and read…

 

 

She wasn’t looking where she was going and suddenly she found herself sitting on the floor. She said a soft “Ouch.” when she tried to stand up. She looked up and found a tall lanky yet handsome jerk looking at her with an irritated look. “Tss… next time, WATCH.WHERE.YOU’RE.GOING!” the guy said and left without even helping her stand.

 

 

“Jerk” She muttered before standing up herself. She creased her forehead as she looked at the direction the guy left. Sungmin remembered that she had to go to the canteen to meet her friends and so she half ran and half walked all the way to where her friends are.

 

 

“Min, HERE!” somebody called out. She looked at where the voice came from and saw wookie with her friends. Kim Ryeowook preferably called Wookie has her bestfriend since like forever along with Lee Donghae.

 

 

“Aishh, too noisy” She said and angrily sat down with a pout on her face. Her friends looked at her before shrugging knowing that their friend is in a bad mood though they know it will only be a couple of minutes before she turns bubbly again, after all their friend is one hell of a bipolar girl.

 

 

“What’s with the long face?” Donghae asked trying to start a conversation. Sungmin sighed dramatically before leaning on Wookie’s shoulders, “There’s this jerk who bumped into me and never bothered helping me stand up” she said.

 

 

“Maybe he was in a hurry?” Ryeowook reasoned. Sungmin scoffed and flipped her hair, “In a hurry my round , and he had the time to stare at me irritated?” she retorted.

 

 

“If you hate him that much, why don’t we just beat him up?” ZhouMi, their Chinese friend, asked when she overheard their conversation while she was on her way to their table, blame Sungmin.

 

 

“Yeah Ming, it’s not like we can’t take him down. We’re gangsters afterall.” Donghae said which earned ‘shush’ from the others because he was dumb enough to state their hidden secrets.

 

 

“On second thought, you could just play with him. Is he handsome?” Ryeowook said. Another dramatic sigh came from Sungmin, “I hate to say this but, YES… he’s pretty darn handsome.” she replied.

 

 

“Then play with him!” Ryeowook literally screamed and earned stares from other students. “Oh don’t ‘shush’ me” the sassy Ryeowook said to the girl who told her to shush up.

 

 

“I won’t! Why don’t you do it, you’re a playgirl too!”

 

 

“No can do bunny, I’ve got me some HOT TURTLE!” Ryeowook replied dreamily.

 

 

“Oh you meant that weird Yesung!” ZhouMi stated which earned a glare from the ever so noisy Wookie. “Talk dirt about him and you die !” Of course nobody would actually be scared of her, wrong. ZhouMi backed away knowing how Ryeowook takes her words seriously AND she’s a mean mean sadist.

 

 

“Woah there!” Zhou Mi said as she hid behind Hae’s back, which does not even make sense seeing that she’s taller than the younger, to shield herself from any possible attacks by Wookie.

 

 

“Can’t we all go to class? I think I might die if we stay longer here” The scared donghae said as she ran away pulling Sungmin away from the scene. The others followed not before Ryeowook could send an ‘I will kill you look’ to Zhou Mi.

 

 

“Hey, do you know that we have a new student coming in?” Ryeowook said already calm from earlier’s ‘normal encounter’ as she sat down on her chair.

 

 

“Yeah, they said he accelerated, why can’t I be that smart?” Donghae dreamily stated. “Don’t forget that he’s handsome” ZhouMi added.

 

 

“Don’t care” Sungmin replied and used her hands as pillows to sleep on her desk. She was damn tired because her stupid brother decided to take her to see him race.

 

“Good Morning Class!” the teacher greeted as soon as she entered class. The students all stood up and replied, all except one, Lee Sungmin. The teacher stood in front of her and greeted “Good Morning Ms. Lee” and was replied with a tired groan from the sleepy bunny which earned snickers from the students.

 

 

The teacher wasn’t shocked by her action knowing Lee Sungmin is a moody, moody bunny and she has no say on that said bunny. “Anyways, I guess you have already heard that you’ll be having a new classmate today” the teacher said walking to the front. She faced the student at the door and said, “Why don’t you introduce yourself?”

 

 

The student went up front, “Annyeonghaseyo, Cho Kyuhyun imnida” the student greeted before smiling at everyone.

 

 

The whole classroom went wild and that clearly irritated the sleeping bunny. Sungmin sat straight and looked at the reason for her disturbed sleep and that “reason” also stared at her before they both realized who each other was…

 

 

“YOU AGAIN?!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, how'd it go? :D I hope you liked it though. I never thought it was hard translating it not to mention the original one was using 1st Person POV ^^ Speaking of POV's... I'd like you guys to answer this poll :)