2 | Somebody

The Playgirl Gangster

“YOU AGAIN?!” The two shouted and earned curious stares from their classmates. The curious Ryeowook tapped Sungmin’s hand and asked, “Do you know him?”

 

 

Sungmin gave a ‘DUH?’ look and answered “He’s the guy I was talking about, the jerk who didn’t even bother to help me stand!” loud enough for the so-called ‘jerk’ to hear.

 

 

The boy in front scoffed and said “Well, if you didn’t text while walking then you wouldn’t have bumped into me in the first place” before giving a y smirk which made Sungmin lose her senses a little before going back into reality and said “You could have just helped me you know?”

 

 

He, again, ily swayed his pointy finger left and right while saying “Nu uh, Your fault, your consequence” before giving his deadly y smirk once more before turning to the teacher and asked “Where do I sit?”

 

 

Mrs. Hong, who was currently at the state of shock at her student’s exchange of words, came back to reality and answered “Right beside Mr. Kim” as the boy nodded.

 

 

“HYUNG!” Kyuhyun shouted at his cousin who was just enjoying the recent war of words “Mom wanted you to come home for dinner, bring ee-mo keurigo samchon-i with you too” he continued. His cousin nodded.

 

 

On the other hand, Ryeowook was squealing knowing new information about her long time crush, “OMO! I have to be close with Kyuhyun-shi so that he can help me be close with Yeye… I’m so brilliant!” She stated as her hands rolled together as if she were a villain having a diabolical plan.

 

 

“Shut up Wook… and when did you start calling Yesung, yeye?” Sungmin asked irritatingly, still pissed off about what happened a little while ago with Cho Kyuhyun. “Just now Hihihi” the younger replied that made Sungmin roll her eyes.

 

 

~~~

The class started as the students listened, okay maybe some. Kyuhyun was thrilled that he started his first day excitingly all thanks to that girl. He stared at her throughout class not knowing why he was doing it but, he can’t stop.

 

The way she smiled as she gossiped with her friends; The way her hair sways every time she moves and the thing that kept Kyuhyun out of his mind was her m-shaped lips. Oh how he loved how it moved when she was talking to him. He was clearly out of his mind right now… She’s an enemy Kyuhyun thought.

 

 

“YA!” Kyuhyun went back to his senses when he heard his cousin shout at his ear. He mumbled a “what?” as he tried to check if he didn’t go deaf.

 

 

“The bell rang minutes ago, are you coming or not?” Yesung asked. The younger nodded and followed his hyung out of the room and into the canteen.

 

 

~~~

While walking towards the canteen, Yesung wondered why his cousin was not paying attention in class. Okay, maybe Kyuhyun doesn’t usually listen to class but still, he was daydreaming and he was staring at Sungmin. OH! Siwon’s not gonna like that Yesung thought as he shook his head.

 

“So, where are your friends?” Kyuhyun asked eyeing his cousin weirdly when he saw the older shook his head for no reason. “Over there” The older answered as he pointed a table with 2 guys talking.

 

 

“Guys, my cousin Kyuhyun” The older introduced as he pointed Kyu “Kyu, my friends, Eunhyuk” he added and Eunhyuk nodded at the younger “and Henry” he continued as Henry waved and smiled. “I’ll let you meet Siwon tomorrow, he’s absent today” the oldest explained and the younger nodded.

 

 

They both sat down as they chatted a little. It wasn’t long until Kyuhyun got close with the two, but it made him wonder, who Siwon was. Just then Sungmin and her gang passed by and Kyuhyun did not try to hide him staring at the girl.

 

 

Eunhyuk saw this and nudged Henry who was right next to him. Henry gave a ‘what?’ look and Hyuk pointed Kyu with his lips. The younger looked at the said boy and found him staring at Sungmin. They both looked worried as they glanced at Yesung who was unexpectedly ALSO watching Kyuhyun.

 

 

Kyuhyun felt them looking at him and so he faced them as the others looked away. He then took the chance to ask them, “Who is she?” he asked pointing at Sungmin. Nobody answered first but Yesung complied when his two other friends were looking at him as if saying ‘you’re his cousin, you tell him’

 

 

“She’s Sungmin, Lee Sungmin” the oldest answered, just as Kyuhyun was about to speak he continued “But if I were you Kyu, I wouldn’t dare go near her. If Siwon finds out, you’re dead” The younger felt more curious about this Siwon guy and did nothing to stop his mouth.

 

 

“Who is he anyway?” Is he her boyfriend, or what? He wanted to add but decided against it.

 

 

The others looked at each other before, AGAIN, Yesung answered “Somebody”

 

---------------------------------------------------

Hoooraaay~ I updated :D Anyways, don't know when I'll update next... I need to study for my Exams :) see youu...