5 | Huugee Problem

The Playgirl Gangster

 

Her thoughts were cut at the sound of her phone ringing. They both looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Siwon who was calling. The younger was happy at the call while the other was sad and a tad bit nervous knowing that the girl beside her should have been with the guy calling right now, not him.

 

 

“Oppa!” Sungmin greeted cheerfully as she answered her phone and made the caller giggle “Neo eodiya?” the other line asked softly which was also heard by both since Sungmin put it on speaker. Kyuhyun tried not to listen but he just couldn’t. “I’m with Kyuhyun oppa right now…” the younger replied and Kyuhyun wanted to stop her right there, I’m dead meat he thought as images of Siwon beating him up flooded his mind.

 

 

Kyuhyun expected the caller to shout and curse at the man for being with his lover but was shocked when he heard the opposite, “Oh chinjja? Is he good to you then?” the person on the other line said. Kyuhyun’s mouth literally dropped, how could that muscular man be as gentle as this? “Ne, oppa… he bought me ice cream too!” the younger replied cheerfully gazing at the person next to her for a short while. “Hmm, okay pumpkin, have fun” Siwon said and was answered with an ‘eung’ before the younger hung up.

 

 

“Won’t Siwon be mad if he finds out you’re with me?” Kyuhyun asked what he has been curious about since the start of this date—as what he like to call it. “Why would he be mad?” Sungmin asked as if it was the most absurd question she has ever heard. Kyuhyun mentally slapped himself Of course, why would he be mad if there’s nothing going on between us.

 

 

Setting aside what he thought, he asked, “Well, isn’t he your lover?” which made Sungmin stop patting her stuffed bunny and face him with disbelief. “My lover is Si—WON? Are you freaking out of your mind?! I’m not you idiot!” she half-shouted. “But..but I thought that he—you don’t have the same surnames you seemed too close. What?” Honestly, Kyuhyun was REALLY confused right now I mean really who wouldn’t?

 

 

“Okay, me and Siwon aren’t related—“she explained but was cut off by Kyuhyun “See… and you called me an idiot for saying you two are lovers?” he wanted to add something but when he saw Sungmin giving him the evil eye he knew he had to shut up. “Okay, as I was saying—until I was rudely cut off by some unknown specie of the earth—WE are not siblings BUT he is still my brother.”

 

 

“Say a word and I will promise you, you will never see daylight EVER!” Sungmin warned when she saw Kyuhyun open his mouth to retort.

 

“I’m actually just –“ she hesitated but chose to finish her sentence “– I’m adopted.” Kyuhyun who felt that he hit a personal subject, “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have asked that” he said. Sungmin smiled at him and shook her head, “No, it’s fine, I’m actually thankful that I was adopted by their family. They all are kind people and treated me like their own. Siwon-oppa always protected me from the kids who bully me saying I’m just adopted, so it’s fine.” Kyuhyun nodded.

 

 

He was still not convinced that there wasn’t really something going on between them and so he asked, “But, don’t you like him? As a man?” and earned a slap on the shoulders by Sungmin who immediately denied saying, “Ew. That’s you idiot!”

 

 “How is that ? You aren’t blood-related, right?” Kyuhyun asked but regret it otherwise, Aish you shouldn’t push her to him, pabo he said to himself.

 

 

“Of course it’s still , he’s still my brother and he has always been.” she said. Sungmin never really thought of Siwon as his stepbrother because for her he is her REAL brother. Yes, Sungmin may had a slight crush on him before but that’s normal seeing how he was always by your side protecting you. Siwon has been her knight-in-shining-armor but she knew he was never her prince charming.

 

 

The two fell silent both thinking of different things. Both were confused as to why they liked each other’s company knowing how rough their first meeting was. Sungmin sighed and faced Kyuhyun, “It’s getting late, we should better go” she said and transferred her gaze on the orange sky.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun sent her home and Siwon was there waiting for him. If this happened earlier, he would’ve had been scared for his dear life but since he knew the truth he had nothing to be afraid of, or so he thought.

 

 

When Sungmin went inside, Siwon punched him on the face. “That’s for taking her away without asking” he said in gritted teeth. He then left after without saying another word leaving a confused Kyuhyun who was holding onto his aching jaw.

 

 

~~~

 

Inside their house, Sungmin was already dressed up and ready to go out. She was about to leave when Siwon knocked on her door. “Sungmin-ah?” he called out. “Ne oppa.” she answered and opened the door for him.

 

 

“Be careful okay?” he said. Sungmin rolled her eyes at her brother, “I always am, oppa. And it’s not like I haven’t done this before, even you do this frequently.” she answered. “But still…” the older trailed off as if he had something to say but chose not to, “Just please, be careful.” he then said before taking his leave.

 

 

Sungmin was confused but shrugged it off and got her keys. She had 5 cars in total, but she chose her 2nd slowest car to race since they said that the other racer was still a rookie. She went out and immediately drove off to the place where they were supposed to race.

 

 

When she arrived, there were already so many people that were gathered. They were shocked that a rookie racer was challenging a professional; the best even, to race. Some even thought of her as stupid but still wanted to see how the race would end.

 

 

Once she stepped out her car, the people cheered. She was very popular among these classes of people, well who wouldn’t even notice her? She looked innocent but deadly at the same time, not to mention her racing skills every man would dream to have her.

 

 

“Key!” she called out to the person who called her for this race, “So where is she?” she asked. The other just flipped her hair, “She’s over the corner waiting for you to show up, how could you be an hour and a half late?!” she scolded at girl who just arrived. “I like to be fashionably late” Sungmin replied and gave a wink at her fuming friend before strutting back to her car.

 

 

Key followed her friend and asked both racers to gather. “Okay, so Sungmin, this is Heechul. Hechul, this is Sungmin.” Key introduced them. They both shook hands and Sungmin just smiled a bit since she wasn’t in the mood. They both went inside their cars. Sungmin saw that her car was at an advantage seeing that her opponent’s car was a yellow Ascari A10 while she had her white Lamborghini Veneno.

 

 

This is going to be easy she said to herself readying her car as Key raised a piece of cloth. She looked out her window and saw that Heechul was also looking at her. When the other noticed her looking, the older smirked before looking back at the front. Key let go of the piece of cloth and they both zoomed out.

 

 

People were so amazed at how the race was going on so far. Sungmin was at the lead, Heechul nearly catching up on her. It was a 50-50 match and awed the people seeing how a professional and a rookie’s race were.

 

 

Heechul bumped on Sungmin’s car and made her lose control as her ride swirled over the race track. People ooohh-ed and cheered when Sungmin got back on track. The race went on, well, pretty fast. Sungmin was, yet again, on the lead with Heechul dangerously following her. They were almost at the finish line when Heechul bumped on Sungmin’s car again and got her car screetched on the wall before the latter crossed the finish line and won.

 

 

Sungmin was shocked, how the did that happen? she asked herself. It wasn’t supposed to end that way she continued talking to herself while banging her head on the steering wheel. She went out to congratulate Heechul and decided to talk to Key after.

 

 

“Hey!” she called out. Key looked at her with disbelief and immediately babbled, “WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH YOU OUT THERE? HAVE YOU GONE MAD OR WHAT? HOW COULD YOU LOSE TO A ROOKIE! A ROOKIE MING!” Sungmin sighed at her friend’s statement and said. “Sorry, I had a lot of things on my head, she’s really good so don’t underestimate her like that. I’d better go, bye.” and turned around without even waiting for her friend’s reply.

 

 

She went inside her car and zoomed out of the place and went to a nearby bar. She was frustrated and doesn’t even know why. Okay, maybe it was because of the race but she knew it was more than that. There was something bugging her, something about the past. She drunk several bottles of alcohol thinking that it would make her feel better and got drunk almost immediately.

 

 

It wasn’t long after when a guy sat next to her. “Hey there” the guy greeted. She answered him with a nod before going back to her drinking.

 

 

“Why is a lovely lady sitting alone?” the guy asked. Instead of answering the supposed to be question, Sungmin took the man’s hand and said, “Let’s Dance,” before pulling him to the dance floor.

 

 

 

The man placed his hands on Sungmin’s waist while her hand was on his nape. “I’m Park, and you are?” the guy said dancing awfully y. “Min” she replied swaying her hips left to right in a sensual manner. They danced a sultry dance as the taller’s hands slowly going down to her groping it slightly.

 

 

Sungmin turned around and pushed her to the guy’s growing bulge teasing him a bit more. When the latter couldn’t take it anymore he spun her around to face her and kissed her hungrily with the other responding quickly. They shared a sloppy kiss not minding the people around, which really didn’t matter since others were doing it too.

 

 

Park d on Sungmin’s and pulled her up to wrap her legs around her waist enjoying the kiss even more. The latter was humping making the two even more. Just as they were about to go on to the next level, a thought or should I say a specific someone suddenly crossed her mind making her stop unknowingly. Park moaned in their kiss making her respond but she was there thinking of him, Kyuhyun.

 

 

“I’m sorry” she said wiping with excess saliva due to the kiss before leaving the guy dumbfounded at what just happened still having a huge problem down south, and I meant HUUUGEE.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for the long wait. I'm a graduating student and they're giving us a bunch of things to do which ended with no spare time to sit back and relax. My usual weekend rest was completely gone having to do a lot of things T^T I was supposed to type yesterday but I decided to sleep early since I lacked sleep due the bunch of hell school works I had to do -_-"

 

I was watching What Happens to My Family? and found Yoon Park handsome and I HAD to make him a guest character. I am not good in describing scenes so yeah I'm sorry for that ^^v

Yoon Park...