6 | I will

The Playgirl Gangster

Sungmin, fortunately, got home safely. By safe I meant, the car being scratched by the tree, almost hitting a cat and almost colliding with the gate, but yeah, SAFE. She went out of her car and immediately ran (not to mention falling down twice) when she saw a tall figure standing outside the main door to their house. Her vision was blurred due to the intoxication of alcohol which lead to her not recognizing who was right in front of her but didn’t think harder as to who it might be thinking as though it were her brother just waiting for her to arrive home.

 

 

“Oppa~” Sungmin said, her words slurred around her tongue obviously showing how drunk she was. She clung onto her dear brother’s neck and resting her head there inhaling a sweet, manly, unfamiliar smell before continuing “Oppa, I lost…” she mumbled and made the man giggle a bit as her lips tickled his neck as she spoke.

 

 

“Sungmin-ah?” the man called out but received no answer. He unwillingly took her hands off his neck and looked at her peaceful sleeping face that made his stomach do jumping jacks. The man sighed not knowing what to do; he just excused himself a while ago to get some fresh air but didn’t think that he would encounter a drunk Sungmin outside.

 

 

He sighed again and decided to carry her bridal style. When he went inside, the others noticed him before noticing the girl he was carrying. “Sungmin?” Henry stated. Hearing the name, Siwon went outside the kitchen towards him giving him a questioning gaze.

 

 

“I found her drunk outside. She said something about losing before drifting off to sleep” Kyuhyun explained. Siwon nodded and gestured that he will carry Sungmin but Kyuhyun said, “Don’t bother. Just show me her room” Sighing, Siwon lead the way to the bunny’s room.

 

 

Kyuhyun gently placed Sungmin on her bed before placing a blanket over her. He stared at her sleeping face for a while but tore his gaze away when he remembered that he wasn’t the only one in the room.

 

 

“She told me she’d go out and race a rookie a while ago. I guess that explains how she’s in this state right now. She’s a professional and losing to a rookie seems insulting, and knowing her she doesn’t want to lose.” Kyuhyun turned around to see the person who spoke and gave him a questioning gaze. “I thought you needed to know seeing how worried you are” The older reasoned which earned a nod from the younger. They became silent and knowing that they don’t necessarily have a ‘close’ relationship, it was pretty awkward.

 

 

“I-I should go now” Kyuhyun said to break the silence. Siwon nodded and moved aside to let the younger passed. Kyuhyun bowed as a sign of gratitude before completely leaving the room.

 

 

Siwon sighed and went near Sungmin. He sat beside her bed and caressed her hair, “Oppa doesn’t want you to get hurt, hmm? I will always be here for you pumpkin. I will always protect you.” he said before kissing her forehead.

 

 

He went out of her room and leaned at the closed door. He sighed once more as he brushed his fingers on his hair thinking about his promise to his sister…

 

 

Siwon was walking along the corridors when he heard a commotion. He didn’t actually care about what’s happening in his school but when he heard her name, he knew he had to go there.

 

 

“HAHAHA your parents don’t love you that’s why they left!” a girl student said and shoved the cute kid which made her drop hard on the floor. A boy student then shouted, “HAHAHA SUNGMIN’S PARENTS DON’T LOVE HER!” while pointing at the precious bunny that was on the floor.

 

The other kids followed and surrounded the little bunny chanting “SUNGMIN’S PARENTS DON’T LOVE HER!” over and over again while pointing at her laughing. Sungmin could only put her head down and sob softly.

 

 

Siwon couldn’t take the sight of his little sister bullied by those mean people. He dashed through the commotion and blocked Sungmin out of the judging gaze of the students. “What do you all think you’re doing huh? Why do you have to bully her like this? Did she do anything to you?” All of the students looked at the floor and shook their heads afraid to look at Siwon in the eye.

 

 

He was one of the influential students in their school for being rich and smart not to mention he’s the class president. “THEN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THIS?” He shouted. Nobody dared to answer except for one. “Her parents disowned her and practically left her so why do we need to like her when even her parents don’t. She doesn’t deserve to live in this world.” Jiyoung, the so-called-leader of the bullies, answered.

 

 

Anger enveloped his systems and he couldn’t think anymore and so he punched the living daylights out of Jiyoung (shocking everyone) and said in gritted teeth “ You.” before pulling Sungmin out of the scene.

 

 

“Oppa” Sungmin called out when both of them were already seated inside the classroom. “Oppa, they’re right, I don’t deserve to live in this world. I have been trouble and even my parents don’t like me. I caused you too much trouble and made you worried many times.” she continued.

 

 

Siwon faced her harshly and gripped on her shoulders “Don’t say that. DON’T YOU EVER SAY THAT!” he shouted and scared Sungmin. “Don’t say you don’t deserve in this world, because you do. Don’t you ever say that you have caused me trouble because you don’t. Remember this Sungmin, I will always be here for you, I will protect you and am always going to be your family. Your mother, father, brother, sister, friend, granddad, anything. I will always be here Sungmin, remember that.” he continued.

 

 

“I will”

 


Just a short confusing update that I wrote while waiting for my downloads to finish. I'm really really really reaally REAAALLYY sorry that I haven't updated in a while. After all the SM has been giving. And all the news about Sungmin dating and getting married I couldn't bring myself to update. As you can see in this update there's not much Kyumin here. I would lie if I said I continued supporting Sungmin after the news, even if he's my UB he disappointed me BIG TIME. He's a JERK that only cared about his happiness, but hey people make mistakes and idols are people too. He should date and get married at his age. But I'm disappointed in him for bringing up the news at a wrong time. He should have considered the members, his family and the fans, most especially the fans. He chose this job then why is he being a about this? He should have known that this is what he'll get if he'll go into showbiz. But what did he do? Delete fans posts, choosing which fans to trust, treating us like a bunch of nugus who hasn't been with him for the past years? He's mean and self-centered, but still I'll continue to support him, not that much anymore. I don't know why but I can't bring myself to hate him.

 

My Ship has sunk, would you help me bring it to float and sail again? What do you think, JOYers?

Sorry for the ranting, I just needed to let out all the pain. If you're still reading this part. Thank you :)