Chapter 7

Will I get my happy end?

Kris POV:

"What do you mean Chanyeol is gone?!" Kai asked on  the phone I sighed.

"I mean it how i say it Kai. I woke up today and couldnt find him.His mom also didnt know where he is. I got a text from an uknown number saying he has chanyeol.If i want to see him I have to come to the old warehouse near the fruit shop. And if I dare to bring the police or anyone else then Chanyeol...will be killed." I choked out. It was all my fault.

"Do you know who could be behind all this , Kris?" Kai asked me.Of course I knew who was behind it. 

"My father. Im sure of it. Only he is able to do this just to get me back. Im scared Kai." 

"Hey Dont be scared. We'll help you. Look here is there plan. I call the cops and hide somewhere near the warehouse. And on the right time we'll attack your father.All you have to do is to keep your father distracted. Talk to him or whatever. Dont let him suspect anything. " I let out a sob "Kris dont cry. Lets meet at Chanyeol's home. I'll be there soon.And I'll bring the others." Kai hung up.

I went into the kitchen and told Chanyeol's mother about everything. She hugged me and cried saying it's not my fault that my father is such a monster. After a while the door bell rang and the others arrived. We went into Chanyeols room and got planned everything. 

At straight 8 p.m I arrived at the old warehouse.Kai and the others,as well as the cops hid far away enough. They also arrived 5 minutes later. I went in and saw my dad already standing there,smirking.He held an unconcious Chanyeol in his arm.

"CHANYEOL!" I yelled "Dad you monster what did you do to him?!" My dad laughed out loud.

"Dont worry Kid. He is just knocked out." He said as he dropped Chanyeol. "Kid, If you come back to me I'll let your little boyfriend live." He held out his hand ,wanting me to reach it.At the same time Chanyeol woke up 

"K-Kris..No... dont please..." he choked out and started coughing. Just then the cops stormed in. My father took out a gun and aimed at Chanyeol.As fast as I could i ran to him to protect him.My dad pulled the trigger and...*i closed my eyes,hugging Chanyeol close to me*

BANG! 

 

//Sorry for not updating in a while and sorry for this short Chapter. I had lots of stress with my family and today is my bday so... yeah. im finally 18^^ I hope you still enjoyed this chapter 

 

~Cassiopeia4ever