Chapter 5

Will I get my happy end?

Chanyeol's POV

As Kris sank deeper and deeper I felt like giving up.But I knew I couldnt. I loved him. I needed to safe him. So I kept diving deeper until I reached him. When I finally had him I pulled him up to the surface of the water. Once there I swam to the sand and dragged him out of the water. I saw my friends running towards us.

"Chanyeol!" Sehun yelled "Are you okay?!" I nodded and took deep breaths.

"Does anyone know how to perform cpr?" I asked. Xiumin nodded and began to do cpr on Kris. When Kris finally coughed up water and opened his eyes and collapsed on the sand and let out a sigh of relief before slapping him on his cheek.

"Are you ing insane Kris Wu?! What were you thinking huh?!" I yelled as I cried. He , too, started to cry.

"Lets bring you back to the hospital" I sighed

"No!!! I cant go there. I have to go home or my dad will punish me even more" Kris yelled and cried. I widdened my eyes.

"He abuses you right?" Kai asked and Kris nodded. I wrapped my arms around him and held him close while rubbing his back.

"Kris you have to press charges against him" I said.

"No.. I cant.. he is my father.." he whispered

"Someone who abuses his own child is not a father, he is a monster. I wont let you go back there" I said. "Guys you can go home, I'll take Kris home with me. See you tomorrow" I waved to them as they left. I and Kris walked to my house.

 

Kris's POV

Why is Chanyeol so nice to me? Does he really care or is this all just a joke? Can I really trust him? 

"Chanyeol.." I said as I sat down on his bed after showering. His mom is so nice. She even made pancakes for me. Oh how I wish my mother would still be here... 

"Yes , Kris?" he asked.

"Why...why do you suddenly care? I thought you hate me?" I whispered the last sentence

Chanyeol sat down next to me and caressed my cheek. I felt myself blushing at his touch and at the same time I teared up

"Kris I dont hate you. I love you. I always have. I was just too scarwd to admit it. To admit that I am gay and that I like you. Please forgive me. " He suddenly pressed his lips against mine...Omfg! his lips..against mine... !!!! 

"Kris will you be my boyfriend?" he asked and I nodded.I smiled at him warmly. 

"Kris.. tomorrow.. lets report your dad. Please Kris. If not he'll continue to hurt you like this. You dont have to go through this alone. I'll always be here" I nodded and hugged him tightly.

"And Kris.. please dont cut anymore." He whispered. I nodded again. I felt my cellphone vibrate. (No I did not jump into the river with my cellphone in my pants pocket. I left it in my jacket which was in the hospital. But luckily Luhan was kind enough to bring my jacket after I askdd chanyeol to call one of his friends.)

 

.. my dad's calling... 

 

 

a/n: I know its not long but since I use my mobile I dont really do long updates. mianhae  😯😯😯😯 anyways, I noticed that when you comment, its only stuff like "update soon" I would really appreciate if you would tell your opinion about the story or the chapter.. Oh and if anyone would like to talk in whatsapp or kik just message me :) 

Until next chapter♡ 

~Cassiopeia4ever