Chapter 3

Will I get my happy end?

3rd Person POV:

Kris sat on the rooftop of his school.He didnt feel like going to P.E class. He plugged his headphones in , and turned his music on.He closed his eyes and started to sing along.

"I'm only human , and I bleed when I fall down ,

I'm only human , and I crash and I break down,"

Kris found himself starting to get teary when he sang. What he didnt know is that Chanyeol stood behind him. His P.E Teacher told him to go look for Kris. When he couldnt find him anywhere he decided to check the rooftop.And there Kris was. Sitting near the edge on a bench , singing to a song Chanyeol never heared , and crying his eyes out. Chanyeol decided to tab Kris' shoulder.

Kris POV:

Suddenly I felt something or someone tab my shoulder. I quickly took my headphones out and opened my eyes. Oh no it's Chanyeol. I tried not to look too scared and cleared my throat.

"What do you want Chanyeol? Want to beat me up here too? Want to push me over the edge? Well go ahead. It's not like I care anymore if I die or not!" I spat at him  and stood up. Chanyeol grabbed my wrist before I could walk away.

"Kris.. your sleeve.. why is it red?" Chanyeol asked me

" someone decided to stain it with red paint colour. So what?" Suddenly Chanyeol pulled my sleeve up and stared at my arm in horror.

"K-kris.." He began "Did you do that to yourself?" He slowly looked at me.

"Even if I did ,  what's it to you? Dont you know that it was you and your stupid kingka friends who made me do it? Dont you know its my da-..." He stopped. He didnt want anyone to find out what his father did to him almost every day.

"Forget it Chanyeol. You dont care. So off and mind your own business" I harshly pushed him and walked away.

Chanyeol's POV:

What... he cuts himself because of me and my friends? But.. We well..never wanted him to hurt himself. Yeah we beat him up but we never knew he would hurt himself like this because of us. I suddenly felt really quilty. I guess I should talk to my friends.

When school was done I gathered my friends in the park.

"Well thanks for coming everyone. I have something to say. We should stop bullying and hurting Kris" I said.

They all laughed "And why would we do that? Why should we stop?" Tao asked.

" Guys. He cuts himself. I saw his left arm today. He cried. He said its because of us. We should stop really."

"Jinjja? He cuts himself. But we never wanted him to do that. We were just messing with him" Kai said. "Okay I guess we should really stop."

"Should we befriend him? I mean he doesnt seem like a total looser" I asked them.

"We'll think about it" Sehun said. I agreed. We all stayed in the park and hung out.

Kris' POV:

"You worthless son of a !" My dad slapped me hard. " I got a call from the school today. You were skipping P.E again! They said you'll fail if you skip one more time. Didnt I tell you to do well in school , you good for nothing son?" He grabbed me by my hair and threw me against the wall.

"You know , I've met some old friend today , and he told me some new techniques to beat you up" Dad took out a metal whip with spikes. "I hope you'll enjoy it , son" He smirked at me " Take your shirt off!" I knew I better do what he says or else he'll hurt me even more so I took off my shirt. "Face the wall and I dont want to hear you scream or else I make sure you can never talk again!" He said as he made his first whip.Hell did it hurt and I tried not to scream , I just stood there crying endlessly , after a while I couldnt support myself anymore and I collapsed.He laughed and continued whipping me.

After he felt I've had enough and grabbed my arm and pulled me up. "Get out of this house now!" He yelled and threw me out of the house and slammed the door shut.

I cried and started to walk. It was a rather cold night tonight. I was cold and didnt know where to go. My vision blurred sometimes and I had to stop often to support myself on anything I could grab.

After some time I entered the park. I could hardly walk and i shivered from the cold. The blood still didnt stop from flowing down my body and I felt myself losing all colour I had in my face. In far distance I saw 11 people walking towards me. Oh no... its them... . Suddenly they all stood in front of me and looked at me with wide eyes.

I looked at them and started crying again.

"I want to die.." I said as I lost conciouness and fell to the ground.

Chanyeol POV:

Holy was happened to Kris? Why is he looking like that? I tried to approved him.

"I want to die.." He said as he fell to the ground.

"Kris!" Kai yelled as he catched him quickly.

 

 

A/N: In this chapter kris is a great singer. After I've heared his song he sang for tiny times 3 , I fell in love with him more. and more. He has such a beautiful voice. I dont know why sm never gave him more lines or let him sing -.- anways, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed ^^