Chapter 6

Will I get my happy end?

Chanyeol POV

I noticed Kris kept staring at his vibrating phone. I took it and looked at the caller ID. It's his dad. I slowly pressed the decline button and turned his cellphone off.

"He can't hurt you anymore Kris. Tomorrow we'll report him to the police okay? You are safe now."I smiled and caressed his cheek before kissing him deeply.

3rd person pov

They kissed eachother passionatley. Slowly Chanyeol let his hands slid down Kris' shirt. Chanyeol caressed Kris' chest as he slowly began to on his neck, leaving a hickey.Kris moaned and threw his head back. 

Chanyeol laid Kris down ,after removing his and Kris' shirt, climbed ontop of him trailing kisses down Kris' Chest and stomach.He then took Kris' pants off and massaged kris' hard member,earning a deep moan from Kris. 

"Kris, will you let me make love to you tonight?" Chanyeol asked.Kris nodded and smiled warmly.

"If I hurt you , you have to tell me okay babe?" kris nodded again.

Chanyeol took Kris' boxer off and took his in his hand, the tip like its a lollipop.He then took it in his mouth and began it in a slow pace,becoming more faster by each second.Kris moaned and ran his fingers through Chanyeols hair.He never experienced this feeling.Yes his father him but he never felt any pleasure like he did now.

After a while Chanyeol stopped and Kris whimpered.Chanyeol then got up to his nightstand drawyer and took out a bottle of lube.Carefully he lubed his finger and pushed it inside Kris' hole. 

"Are you okay?" He asked. Kris nodded.Chanyeol pushed the second one in, Kris winced as he felt chanyeol scissoring him.Suddenly the fingers were removed and he felt Chanyeols lubed against his entrance.

"Babe im going to enter you now. If it hurts too much please tell me" Kris nodded.Slowly and carefully, Chanyeol pushed his inside.Kris felt tears streaming down his face as he felt himself being stretched.Chanyeol noticed and kissed Kris forehead.

"It'll feel better soon" Once fully inside, Chanyeol waited for Kris to get adjust to .

"M-move Chanyeol..."Kris whispered.Chanyeol pushed out and in again in a slow pace.Kris moaned in both,Pain and pleasure.

After a while Kris let out a loud moan

"T-there C-chanyeol there... do that agai-ksnsadmfndknssb" Chanyeol shut kris up with a kiss and into him fast hitting Kris' sweet spot over and over again, Kris moaned into the kiss amd wrapped his legs around Chanyeols waist.

Chanyeol felt his coming and he began pumping Kris' while ing in and out of his hole,earning more moans from Kris.

"I'm c-close Yeollie.."Kris moaned.

" for me my beautiful angel" With a few more s Chanyeol came into Kris' hole while Kris came in chanyeols hands.Chanyeol collapsed onto Kris, Kris wrapped his arms around Chanyeol and held him close.

"I love you Chanyeol" Kris said. Chanyeol looked up at Kris and kissed his forehead

"I love you too Kris" Both fell asleep in each others arms that night, not knowing that an unknown person had followed them to Chanyeols home and watched everything.