Chapter 4

Will I get my happy end?

Chanyeol's POV

"Yeol, it's getting late. We should go home" Kai said as he touched my shoulder. "Yeol, the doctor said he won't wake up tonight.We can come tomorrow. Lets go home" I sighed and stood up, not really wanting to go home yet.

"Kai... is it my fault?" I asked him. 

"No of course not Yeol. Noone knew his dad abused him like that." I flinched.

Flashback:

"He is fine. He just needs some rest. But it seems like Mr.Wu is getting abused. Maybe at home or in school I can say. Im glad you brought him on time. About his self harm... I guess we'll let a therapist talk to him when he woke up. But since he is over 18 we cant force him to get therapy, you may see him, but he wont wake up tonight. He might wake up tomorrow." we all bowed to the doctor as he left.

 

Flashback end.

Kris's POV

White...everything is white. Where am I? Am I in heaven? Or...wait.. no.. it cant be..a hospital.. ?! how long was I unconcious?! I was supposed to be home or... I would be punished..

 

I slowly sat up and groaned in pain.I could onky faintly remember what happened before I lost concinous. My dad throwing me out of the house aftee beating me, walking around aimlessly, meeting Chanyeol and his friends at the park..wait.. did they bring me here?

"Oh Mr.Wu im glad to see you awake.Im Dr.Shim but you can call me Changmin. How are you feeling?" He asked me.

"Um... My body hurts" I said. Dr. Shim sighed.

"Mr.Wu, are you getting abused at home? You were covered in cuts and bruises..." he said

I widdened my eyes "N-no... I was walking around and some drunk gang beat me up." I lied

"And your cuts? Are you cutting?" 

"Yes.. Im.. just bullied in school thats all. But I wont do it anymore" Another lie.

"Mr.Wu just for today I arranged an appointment with our psychologist Dr. Jung. She is really friendly. Its only for today" He said. I sighed and nodded. "Oh and we have contacted your father. He said he cant pick you up but he will make sure to pay the hospital fees. You are free to go this evening.Dr.Jung will be here in 2 hours." Dr.Shim smiled and left the room

I sighed and started trembling. I knew I will get punished at home. I decided to run away  I quickly changed into my clothes and sneaked out of the hospital. I made a decision. I'll end my life. I mean why stay alive if I only get hate and abuse from people? 

I ran all the way to the han river. As I looked at the water I smiled. A real smile. The water looked so welcoming. I climbed over the edge and took a deep breath. I was glad that it was only 7:30 a.m and noone was really here yet so noone could stop me. I closed my eyes and let myself fly through the air until my body hit the cold water. As I sank deeper and deeper I began to feel numb.

Chanyeol Pov

My friends and I were on our way to the hospital. We decided to visit him early since my parents wanted to visit my grandparents later. As we took a shortcut we walked across the han river bridge.But there we saw someone we didnt expect to see , close tl the edge

"H-hey isnt that...?!" Sehun said

"Kris?!" Chen shouted. Suddenly Kris fell and we all shrieked.

without any hesitation and without taking off my shoes and my jacket, I jumped after. My only thought was "I love him, I need to save him, even if I die trying"

"CHANYEOL!" my friends shouted.

 

a/n: I hope you enjoyed. Oh and thanks to everyone who subscribed and commented. I love you all ♡