Relax

Can we keep a secret?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal POV

 

Its been 2 days since the hike and my body is still in so much pain. Yesturday Amber called asking if we should go to another one of her places and know I said that we should go to all of them. But my body is so soar that anything and everyrhing I do hurts even going to the bathroom hurts. Maybe my body is giving me a sign that I should work out more.... I think im going to lay in bed and just let the pain melt away on the mattress.

*ring*ring*

Ughhhh. Who's calling me. I slowly lift up my arm to look at the caller ID. and its Jessica unnie. I thought she was on tour. I miss her. I answered the phone "yeoboseyo?"

"Hey krys! I just got back from my tour. I miss you. What are you doing?"

"Hey jess. Ugh. I miss you too. Im just laying in bed." My arms was getting tired from holding up my phone. I think it might give out soon."Krys. Is there something wrong? You dont sound okay."Oh no...here it comes. Over protective sister alert. " Jess im fine. I just woke up." I lied.

"What?! You just woke up? Its noon!" Ouch. Her yelling is going to mess up my hearing. "Yeah its cool. You dont need to-" I sneezed. "OWWW!!!" My abs hurt from the sudden jerk up. "Soojung?! Im coming over!"

"No! Its ok-!" She already hung up. Oh jeez. Typical Jessica. The over protective loving sister that I adore. Normally I love having time to hang out with her since we dont really get that time because of our schedules. But I dont think I can handle her today. My body is in too much pain....I think I'll sleep.

 

Jessica POV

 

What am I going to do?! She didnt sound like her normal self. I got into my car and quickly drove to her house. Once I got there I ran to her door and knocked..okay more like hit the door.

"Krys! Are you there? Open up its me. Jessica." I put my ear on her door to hear if she was coming. Nothing. What if something really bad happen to her. I rummaged my purse to find a spare key that she gave me. Its not here! Crap! Where is it? Im wasting time. "Krys. Im coming in hold on." I take a few steps back and try to kick the door down. Then I hear a snap. Oh my god you have to be kidding me. I broke my heel! Wait. Now's not the time to worry about heels because Soojung's life is at stake. I take my heels off because now theyre useless. This time im going to break the door open by running into it. I take a few steps back again amd start running at the door head on. Bam! I fall to the ground holding my shoulder in pain. Ouch! That's going to hurt in the morning. Oh what to do? I hit my head on the door with my hand on the doorknob twisting it. Wait....its twisting. Oh my god. I feel so stupid. The door isnt even locked. I open the door to find the house still clean. Okay no one broke in. Thank goodness.

"Krystal?" I called her name but there was no response. I walk down the hall to her room. Her door is slightly open so I pushed it slowly."krys?" I peek my head through the door. And there she was. On the bed. Eyes closed. Her body not moving.  Oh my god! No she cant be dead. Shes too young to die. I run to her bed side, grabbing her shoulders shaking her back and forth. "Krystal! Dont die! Not yet." Tears were falling in my eyes as I hug her close.

"Ugh...unnie..." Krys?  Youre not dead. "Unnie...." she groaned. "What is it krys?" I look at her with tears still coming out. I lean closer to listen to what she says. She quietly speaks. ".....shut up....."

"What? Krys we need to get you to a hospital. You look terrible." I wrap her arm around my shoulder. Pick her up from her bed. "No..unnie stop it hurts to much." Krystal groans.

"Thats why we need to get you to a hospital. NOW!" I continue to drag her to the front door. "No unnie im just soar." Say what? I drop her on the floor and she cries in pain. "You mean to tell me this whole time youre like this because youre soar?!" Krystal stayed on the floor. "Yes jess. Im really soar from my hike with Amber a few days ago."

You got soar from a hike that was a few days ago? Pshh girl you need to work out more. "You went on a hike? You havent gone on a hike since we were kids. Wait. Who is this Amber person?"I questioned

"That would be me..." I turn my attentiom to a guy standing by the door that was wide open. Oh my god....Krystal cant be soar from what I think they did...in the forest....my baby sister! He's the reason why shes like this. I glare at him. "You think you can take advantage of my sister huh?" I crack my knuckles.

"What? Hey I dont know what youre talking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter