Let's go camping! part 2

Can we keep a secret?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber POV

So we made it back to the camp. Thank god. I have never been so happy to see such a crappy camp site. And there's a fire! Woot! Woot! Victoria unnie had already prepared dinner so we just needed to heat it up. Jack Jack and I ate so much food. I am now satisfied. I think he is too because he's playing with Luna, and Sulli while i sit next to them. Krystal and Victoria are sitting by the fire. Enjoy the stars, the fire and the two kids playing with the dog.

"What are you going to do with Jack Jack Amber?" Victoria asked me. "Well i thought that we could leave him in the middle of no where and never look back or harvest his organs." i said in a flat tone. The campground became silent and everyone became silent. Starring at me with wide eyes. Even Jack Jack looked at me weird. " Guys. I'm kidding. I would never do that to him." i patted his head and his tongue flapped out. "Don't worry little guy. I'll take you home and most likely adopt you." I smiled to him and he barked.

"God Amber i thought you were serious." Krystal came over and petted Jack Jack. "yeah you had us there for a moment hyung." Sulli said.
 

Author POV

 

"Nah. I'm not heartless like that CEO." Amber grinned. "anyways arent you guys excited for your comeback?"

" We were but not anymore." Victoria said. 

"Why not?" Jack Jack Amber's face. "dude stop it." She picked him up.

 "Because Krystal wont be with us all the time." Sulli said.

"Oh i wouldnt worry about that." Krystal grinned as Amber looked at her. "what do you mean hyung?"

"Krystal is correct that i am the best manger ever because................."  She signaled Krystal to start talking. "Because what? Krys whats she talking about?"

"Because she was able to get me to drop the drama and just focus on our comeback!" she squealed. All the girls jumped up excitedly and hugged. Even Jack Jack was excited. "How? It's so hard to change his mind once its made." Amber told the story of how she confronted the CEO, how she talked to the director, and about how bad the script was. They all cried laughing at how ridiculous it was. "Amber thats so awesome. But you said that youre on worse terms with him. Why? You just started working for SM. What could you have done that pissed him off?" Victoria asked.

Amber put her hands together."Well Krystal already knows already, but I came to Korea to persue a music career and when I applied here. I never expected to work as a manager. It's not that I dont mind, it's just that i was misleaded. And because of that drama issue, he threatened to fire me and make thing more difficult for me to become an idol." Krystal put a hand on Amber's shoulder.

" You sing? Can we listen to you?" Luna asked. Amber looked at her guitar case. "Sure if you guys want to listen, then i dont mind." Amber went to grab her guitar, and she checked the strings to make sure that they were all tuned correctly. "Ahem. This is the first song I ever wrote. I played it alot in the streets of LA. Originally it was in English, but I have a korean version. So i will sing part of it for you guys." Amber sighed. she was kind of nervous because the people infront of her were professional singers. So she was kind of intimidated. The girls all sat around anxiously waiting f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter