What to do next

Can we keep a secret?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber POV

 

After my exciting encounter with a certain Jessica Jung. I can honestly say that she is the craziest person ive met in my life. I actually think shes on something, I dont know what it is. But she needs to turn it down a few notches. Even though we talked a little bit, I'm still scared of her. Whoever is able to put up with that hellsica, I commend them. That includes Krystal. Speaking of which. I wished Krystal gave me a heads up that her sister was around. What group is Jessica in? Is it SNSD? Or Girls Generation? Wait arent they the same thing? If im going to be an SM artist, I really need to do my research on SM groups. And Krystal is famous for......wow.....major fail on my part.....what kind of manager am I? With the amount of time I spent with her. I dont even know.

*ring*ring*

Who's calling me? I looked at my phone, conveniently its Krystal. "Hello?"

"Hey Amber!" Someone sounds happy after saying that theyve been suffering  from pain for the last few days. "Hey Krystal. Whats up?"

"Im bored. I dont know what to do." How can she aleady be bored? Shes only been on break for not even a week. "How can you be bored? Isnt your sister there?"

 "No. She left this morning to have a day out with her band mates.so im all alone." She needs to get out more. 

*ring*ring*

"Uhh hold on Krystal.  Im getting another call."beep. "Hello?"

"Amber!" It sounds like the CEO. "Yes?"

"I want an update on how Krystal's doing." Uhh its only been a few days, im pretty sure shes fine. "Everything is good sir. We've done exactly as you asked of staying out of sight."

"Im glad to hear that. I also wanted to tell you that I need to see the both of you in my office today as well." Is he allowed to ask for Krystal? Even though shes on suspended? "I have a meeting until noon. please come by at 1." 

"Ok. I will let her know." 

"Good, see you then." Sigh. What could he want? Oh shoot. She's on the other line. 

*beep*

"Hey krystal sorry. I just finished talking to our CEO." I hear shuffling in the background. "Its ok Amber. I was just grabbing something to eat while I was waiting."*crunch* I chuckled. It seems like shes always eating."You know if you keep eating and not working out. Youre going to gain weight."

"Yah! Im on a break so I will be lazy and eat as I please. Besides, if I do remember you said I was too skinny for my own good during out first meeting." Haha. How could i not forget. when she ate all that beef. "Yeah I remember saying that. But seriously you eat a lot. Just like a vaccum."

"Shut up. In my defense I didnt eat anything" I can tell she was pouting on the other line. "Now changing the subject. What did the CEO want to talk about?" Oh yeah I almost forgot. "He said that he wanted to meet with us back at SM to talk about something, around 1." I checked my clock and its almost 11. "You have an hour to get ready ill pick you up at 1:30." Krystal groans in the background. "Ugh....ok. see you in a bit. "

 

Krystal POV

 

I really dont want to be called to work. When I said I was bored, I didnt plan on being occupied with work. After our call ended, I went to take a shower and get ready. By the time I was done Amber was already at my door. "Hey are you ready?"

I frowned."physically but not mentally. Why do we have to go?" Amber shrugged her shoulders. "Beats me. Lets just hope its a short meeting." I nodded my head. We head out ro her car and drive off to SM. When we got to the CEO's office. There he was at his desk looking over some papers. "Glad to see youre doing your job correctly Amber." He said without giving her eye contact. I looked over and saw that Amber was tensed up a little bit. "Thats why ypu hired me right?" Her voice never changed. I can understand that our CEO can be a jerk, but this is only her second time meeting him. Why is it so suffocating in here? I want to get this over with.

"Ahem. Why did you call us here. When you know that im on leave." I stepped up. The CEO looked to me. "Although you are suspended, an opportunity occurred that I couldnt pass up." He signed a paper and held it up. "Congrats! You are now casted in a drama. I have everything filled out and ready to go. When you return from your suspension, you will immediately start shooting for it." Did I hear him correctly? Dud he just have me cast ib a drama that I have no knowledge of?! " Also you will need to prepare for your comeba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter