I love you but I hate you so much too

Mr and Mrs Yoon

Seohyun ignored the girl who kept asking her not to walk into the office of her ex-husband. Too sad the woman was wearing high heels, making it easier for Seohyun to left her behind.

She stomp her feet non-stop until she reached the office and roughly, she pushed the door opened, revealing the man that she wanted so much to strangle to death, chop his body into pieces and throw them into the sea so that all kind of fish can taste how tasty the stupid rich brat is, was having a discussion with 2 of his workers.

“I need to talk to you now” She said, more to demand, looking straight into his eyes.  

“Boss, I am sorry. I tried to stop her by telling her that you are having a meeting with our staffs but she won`t listen to me” The girl behind Seohyun speaks up while breathing harshly as she was running with her heels, much to Seohyun`s distaste.

If she could, she wanted to punch the girl and asked her to off because right at that moment, she was so angry and wanted to talk with her ex-husband.

Yoon Doojoon blinked his eyes, obviously shocked at the sudden interrupt but it does not take long for him to be smiling again. Damn, that`s a teasing smirked that always make her heart goes pitter patter.

“Gentlemen, I shall end our discussion for now” He said to the two men in front of him and motioned them to leave his office right away. “Kim, you can leave us”

Seohyun stepped aside to let the 3 outsiders get out from the room and when they did, she pushed the door closed with her feet, making sure that she locked the room because she will not leave until she gets what she wanted from the man, the new CEO of the company.

“Well… It is nice to see you again, babe” Doojoon said, standing up from his chair, walking until he is about 10 feet away from his wife. He scanned the other figure from head to toe, realizing that she looked dazzling in the simple clothes.

“You looked beautiful and hot, like always” He commented, stuffing both of his hands inside his slacks` pockets. 

Seohyun glared at the man that she swore she still in love with. It is not her intention to come up and see him with shorts and simple shirts but she was at home, thinking and mourning again like some high school girl who her crush is dating her best friend, for the job that she lost and then she suddenly has an idea to ambush the man at the office.

She was just too thrill that made her forgot to even change her clothes to something more… not too revealing. 

“Don`t messed up my mind” She said coldly, walking forward and casually take her sit behind the man`s desk like she is the CEO of the company. Looking at the Chief Executive Officer`s plaque on the desk, she scoffed.

“Didn`t know that you have such a… y and charming lady as your honored secretary”

“Why can`t I?” He asked, “But you are still my number one, don`t worry”

Seohyun scoffed again, closing her eyes for mere seconds.

Smirking, Doojoon turned and also walked until he reached his desk. Like the woman, he also walked towards his seat and sit on the desk, closed to Seohyun, too closed that if he lifted his left legs and shifted it a little bit to the side, Seohyun will be at the middle between his legs.

“What bring you here?”

“Seems like no one know me here”

“I didn`t tell anyone about us”

Glaring at the man, Seohyun took out one folded paper looked like a letter and passed it to Doojoon.

“What`s this?” He asked but still took the paper. Looking at the woman with critical eyes, he opened the letter and read the content with full concentration.

While he was reading, her eyes scanned through the big and modern office. She almost awed when she first step into the office. Although it had been a year, she never once been into his husband`s office.

It turned out that the CEO`s office of that company really looked luxurious and big. Even the chair that she sat on feels really fluffy like a sofa and not a chair. The table in front of her really is big and wide. The decoration at the walls and glass windows really are beautiful. The theme is nature and it looked so wide with not so much things inside the big room and suddenly her eyes fell on one picture on the table in front of her.

It is them.

They looked so happy, hugging each other with his lips on her right cheek and her arms around his neck. How much she wished it was real. The man really did steal her heart no matter how hard she tried to deny it.

“Your boss fired you?” His calm and manly voice brings her back to the reality.

She looked up meeting with his concern eyes that she doubt was real. “I was fired because of you”

“I am sorry…?” He raised his eyebrows at her, failed to hide the sarcasm note within his voice.

“He fired me because I lost the project that you steal from me, Yoon Doojoon”

“Yoon Johyun…”

“I am Seo Johyun…”

Doojoon chuckled at the cuteness in front of him. No wonder she is so dense and easy to be played, even her face shows that she is like a high school kid. “I never said that I divorce you. How could you change your name so easily?”

“What…?” Seohyun scoffed loudly than she wanted to, “Are you kidding me? You expect me to stay as your wife after what you have done to me? Do you think I am that easy? It is enough that you played me before and I don`t want to have any commitment with you anymore”

“You said that but I know how are you thinking, Hyun” Doojoon said, smiling a bit, not a smirked but a smiled, “I know you love me and it is not easy to just forget me even after what I have done to you”

“So what…?” She asked, raising her voice a little bit. The man really likes to get in her nerves.

“I love you. Yes… I love you so much because you are the first man who protect me, who cherish me, who make me feel loved even for only a year but you didn`t love me. You married me because of your job, because you wanted to steal the project and you did it. What else you want from me then? What for you keep me as your wife?” Swiftly, she stood up and being eyed level with the man on the desk.

Still smiling, the smile that Seohyun hated so much because it is the smile that he always gave her during their passed days, Doojoon exhaled softly.

“What do you want from me? Why are you here?” Avoiding the woman` questions, he asked back. It is not that he didn`t want to answer. Honestly, he didn`t even know what kind of sentence that he`s supposed to use as an aswer. He hurts the woman. That is the reality.

She breathed in deeply, “I don`t know” Instead of creating another useless excuse, she told what was in her head right away. There is no use of telling lies or trying to make the man pay for whatever he had done. She will end up getting more hurt.

“You don`t know?”

Gulping down her saliva hardly, she nodded, looking at the man with eyes of sorrow.

It is the true.

She also didn`t know what she wanted from the man. The only reason she was there is because she wanted to release all of her anger because of the job that she had lost. He is the reason behind everything that had happened so she just wanted to throw the tantrum at him. That`s all.

“You ruined my whole life, Doojoon” She sighed. “Do you know how hard it is for me to be who I am now, to be the best employee at my office? Because of you, because of what you did to me, in just... a second, I lost everything. I lost my job. People in the office hated me. My friends… doesn`t want to even picked up their phone when I called. Do you realize what you have done to me, Doojoon?” Unknowingly, tears started to fall.

This time, Doojoon soften his gaze and he pulled the woman closer to him. He clasped her hands in his, looking into her eyes, her wet eyes.

“What am I going to say to my parents? How should I explain this thing to them? They will be very sad and disappointed. Their only daughter failed to make them always proud” She said and her voice became slower and slower until it became a whisper.

She looked down onto their intertwined hands. It will be so beautiful and warm if it is real, but she can`t feel anything bloom inside her heart, she felt cold although he was there with her. Maybe it is because there is no love from him for her.

He let go of her hands and with both of his thumbs, he wiped her tears, titling her head upwards, making her looked into his eyes.

“I`ll kiss you if I love you, Hyun” He whispered, shaking his head. He hates to lie. That`s why he didn`t hide it and just say it out loud. He doesn`t want to act as if he loves the woman in front of him. He cares about her but he didn`t loves her… yet.

Throughout the whole year he lives with her, there are plenty of happy things they did together and he admitted that he felt happy with her, around her. But it is not love because it is an order from her father for him to marry her. He had to if he wanted to be the CEO of the company.

Everything for a year, waking up beside her, having dinner with her, receiving kisses from her, giving kisses to her, hugging her, teasing her, watching her smile and laugh, sleeping with her, making love with her, it is a bless.

But he can`t feel any love. He can`t tell why it is so hard to love the woman no matter how lovely she is. Maybe it is because he never received any love from any woman before this.

 A hot breath fanning his face wakes him up and as he blinked, he met with a puppy eyes, looking up at him as if concerned about him. He slowly smiled, “I have something for you” He said, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

Seohyun blinked her slightly wet eyes, “What…?” With croaked and hoarse voice, she asked, similarly like a 5 years old girl who pleaded to her father for another ice cream which the one earlier had fallen onto the ground.

“Why don`t you be my personal assistance?”

~~~~~

“Hyun…”

“What…?”

Doojoon wanted to say something, his mouth but then closed back. His head keeps on turning right and left and back and forth, looking around. He frowned deeply, biting his lips hardly.

“Could you stop doing that?” Can`t take it any longer, Seohyun burst up.

He looked at her critically, “Why are you staying here? In this… too small apartment…?”

“It is not too small. Your house is too big so that is why you see this apartment too small. It is fine with me” Seohyun said, pouting slightly as she walked past the man and flopped onto the white sofa, looking at him.

Doojoon was still frowning, “It is small…” He said, being too stubborn to agree with the woman.

“I get inside and saw your mini kitchen, walked few steps and reached your living room with small set of sofa and television and I turned left, I saw your bedroom. It is small. Where are your bathroom and your laundry room? You have no balcony?”

Seohyun sighed. If she didn`t love the man, she swore she will slap him at his face... twice. No, maybe as much as she wants.

“I have one bathroom in the bedroom and no laundry room. There is a laundry place at the lobby where everyone can use it. There is no balcony like your house” She explained, “Why don`t you take a seat? You are the one who wanted to come at my place at the first place”

He looked at her and slowly walked, taking his seat beside his wife. Sighing, he looked at her, “Why did you stay here?”

“Where else am I supposed to stay?” She answered, focusing her eyes at the off television. “I am not rich like you so I can`t afford any luxurious apartment or house. Plus, when I leave I have nowhere to go. I also don`t know how I end up here when I just walked with no destination”

“Let`s go back to our house”

That brought her attention to him. She looked at him with eyebrows up in the air, “You really want your father to kick me out from the house? I can`t go back there. I don`t want to”

“I will not let you stay here in this small apartment”

“It is not small…”

“Fine…” Doojoon said, giving up at changing his wife`s mind about the apartment`s size, “It is not small but I will not let my wife stay here. You are still my wife and I want you to live with me”

“Are you nuts?” She asked, “You told me in the car that your father was the one who asked you to marry me and he asked you to let me go after you finished your job. It means that he hated me. If he finds out that I am there with you, what do you think he will do to me? I don`t want to be humiliated for the second time, Doojoon”

“He will not find out about you. I will make sure that he will not find out”

“And why should I trust you?” Without thinking twice, Seohyun asked.

Doojoon stayed silent and he lowered his gaze, looking down. He looked sad almost and Seohyun immediately regretted her choice of words but didn`t want to say sorry, she averted her gaze back at the television, waiting for the man to speak up.

“Honestly, you knew that I didn`t love you like you love me, right?” He asked, still looking down and when he received a slow hummed, he continued, “But I care for you. We have known each other more than a year and it is enough to make me care for you. That is why I didn`t divorce you or let you go that easy”

She sighed, “You know…” She her lips alluringly.

“You hurt me, Doojoon. You hurt me so much” She turned her head to look at him and when their eyes met, she sighed again, “I know that you are not that bad. You are a good and wise man but your father influenced you. But that night, you embarrassed me in front of my friends and yours, it is just too hurt. I love you but I hate you so much too”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Just like i promised...

LoVeKpOp2... Here is the update...

Enjoy guys and please do tell me how do you guys think about it, okay...?

Love, Mera...