Yang Yoseop

Mr and Mrs Yoon

Doojoon sighed as he looked over at the passenger seat beside him and saw his wife sitting there while hugging her slender legs and trembling body as if she will be beaten up in a few hours.

He rested on of his hands on her left knee while the other hands on the steering wheel. “Hyun…” He called out softly, rubbing her knee slightly.

The said woman looked up at him with big and glisten eyes that could melt any men`s heart and stop trembling. But still, from the corner of his eyes, he can see the way her lips waver and tears almost fallout from the socket of her eyes.

He sighed again and tried to refocus his attention to the road at the front. “I am sorry for what had happened”

Seohyun shook her head slowly, “It is not your fault” She whispered and grabbed her husband`s hand, clasping in with her own hands.

By the way she held onto his hand, one can tell how much she wanted the man to embrace her instead. She held onto him so hard and tight as if she wanted to out any energy from the man into her so that she can still stand.

“It is not your fault” She whispered again.

He nodded and the rest of the journey home was filled with deep silent. In no time, they had reached their destination and right after he turned off the engine, he turned his body to take a good look at his baby who seems to be still scared. With his both hands, he held her arms, slightly forcing her to look at him and only him.

When their eyes met, he didn`t have to do anything and yet the tears still fell. Doojoon`s heart scattered into pieces like a fallen glass as he witnesses his own wife`s crying.

Watching her tears fell slowly, staining her pale white cheeks and she tried to hold in her sobs, he felt like a jerk. He felt hurt.

Why is it?

He saw many other women cried before. He saw many other women felt angry before. He saw his mother showing her wrath on him and his wife just now. But with the others, he felt nothing. He felt bored instead. And with this woman in front of him, he felt what she might feel. She is hurting and he knew it and he felt it also. His heart`s clenched in such a painful way.

Why?

Is this… love?

“Please, Hyun” He murmured, “Just forget about my mother and what she just said to you. I will never leave you no matter what happen”

Seohyun sniffed few more times, “She doesn`t want me near you, Doojoon. What if she knew that we stayed together? I believe that your father will know about this too and what will happen to you?”

“There will be nothing that will happen to me. You have to trust me on this, honey. Trust me when I said that I will always stay with you forever although my parents will throw me out or just you. We will be together”

 She wants to believe. She wanted so much to believe in him. But it will only hurt her more.

And she is right…

~~~~~

Doojoon`s eyes widened twice its original size as he witnesses his mother shove his dearest wife right in front of the door of his house.

Seohyun fell headlong there and he could hear a faint winced indicating that she is hurt. If not because of his mother who is standing between him and Seohyun, he had lung towards her and probably they will both run away from the house. He wanted to just push his mother away but as much as he hates his mother, he doesn`t want to be called rebellious child.

“Mother… Please…”

“Shut up, Yoon Doojoon” Mrs. Yoon glared at his son and she turned back her attention to the still on the floor woman.

“I never thought that you will still be with this . I thought your father had made it so clear that you will have to divorce her once you finished using her” Her demonic like voice roared like an angry lion, echoing through the whole living room.

“I will never divorce her, mother”

“You will have to” Mrs. Yoon walked towards Seohyun, squatting right beside her before gripping her hair in such a painful way.

Everyone can tell by the way Seohyun`s frowned. As she saw his son walked nearer, she tightened her gripped, “Don`t you dare walk a step if you don`t want I hurt this even more” Well, that makes Doojoon stopped dead track.

“You are such a , Hyun…” She whispered in Seohyun`s ears.

Doojoon clenched his fist tightly that he can feel his nails digging into his palms as he can only watch his wife being treated unlike human by his mother.

Honestly, he felt like a coward but there is no way he can pulled Seohyun out from there without hurting his mother and if they both flee away, he knew he is… dead…

Seohyun whimpered in pain. The grip on her head was so hard that she almost positive her hair will dislodge in no time. Her body turned numb and all that she can do was stay still while closing her eyes tightly and listened to Doojoon`s mother venomous words that she knew she can never forget for the rest of her poor life.

Mrs. Yoon came, bursting at the front door exactly when Doojoon and Seohyun were kissing on the couch in the living room.

Actually, Seohyun was still shivering and crying even after she took her shower and a nap and Doojoon, being an like he always be, didn`t know what else he was supposed to do. He really is not a good partner in love.

So, he thought that by kissing her like it was their last kiss ever will make Seohyun forgets about the earlier scene in their office where she was insulted really hard by his mother. It works. She stopped crying and the kiss was great.

Until Mrs. Yoon walked straight to them, without they noticed in and pulled her by hair, dragging her to the front door and simply slammed her there, shouting for her to get out of the house.

“I thought I told you already that I don`t want you near my son. Don`t you understand what I just said or I have to do horrible things to you first, huh?” Seohyun sniffed and shook her head slowly, trying not to add more pain to her.

“Now you listen to me really carefully, Hyun. If you don`t want anything bad to happen to your stupid family… leave my son alone” Mrs. Yoon said out loud so that his son can also hear.

“Mother, I told you that I will never-”

Mrs. Yoon smacked Seohyun`s head on the wooden door and Seohyun cries in pain shut Doojoon up. The evil witch smirked and stood up, leaving Seohyun lying in pain in front of the door and turned to her son, still with her smirked when she realized that Doojoon`s eyes were on his now bleeding in the head wife

“My son…”

Doojoon looked up slightly, facing his mother, “Y-yes mother…?” He felt like he wanted to slap himself for stuttering.

“Tomorrow… I want you to come home and meet with Im Yoona. She will be the next Mrs. Yoon”

Well… that`s a huge news for both Doojoon and Seohyun. Both of them had a huge plastered expression ever on their faces and while Doojoon`s mother was blabbering about how perfect Im Yoona is compared to the pathetic Seo Joohyun, they looked at each other.

Right at that moment, Seohyun didn`t really care about her spinning and throbbing head and she can feel the blood that trickled down to her face, covering the tears that also trickled down. But the newest pain that struck her heart really can`t be compared to the other pain.

She felt like the light that shine her day and night became dim out of sudden and tomorrow, it will vanish.

As she realized that none of the people in the house were listening to her, Mrs. Yoon stopped her blabbering and glared at Seohyun, “Woman… Get the hell out of here, now!”

Seohyun didn`t need to be told twice.

~~~~~

Seohyun sighed for the 1483 times as she flipped the cover of her phone to cover it. There have been almost 200 missed calls from Doojoon followed by 70 messages. She didn`t read them at all.

There will be no need for her to read them. There will be nothing that will change even if she read, she knew it. It will only add to the pain that she felt all over her body. Her head in throbbing, her body and hurting and now, her heart is almost failed to function wisely.

What will the man probably said?

Babe… I am sorry, you know my mother right?

Or…

Hyun… Where are you? I miss you. Please listen to me first. I meant it when I said that I will never leave you. Just don`t listen to my mother…

Or maybe…

I am sorry. But I have to listen to my mother. You know that my parents gave me the CEO title for me to listen to only them. I am sorry about this, Hyun. I am sorry about us…

That… maybe can happen.

Sighing again, she dragged her small bag towards the house right in front of her and stopped at the front door. She felt slightly hesitated to knock it but it took almost 2 hours for her to drive there from her small apartment.

There will be no wise reason for her to back away now.

Slowly, she lifted her hand and knocked on the thin wooden door. She could hear a hustle and bustle in the house, voices, laughs, and most of it came from the people that she loves the most, other than Doojoon of course.

When the door slide open, it doesn`t take even up to a minute for her eyes to become wet.

“Hyun…” A soft motherly voice rang and then Seohyun was pulled into a bear tight hug by her mother. “Why didn`t you tell me you were coming back home, honey?” She asked slowly and lovingly before peeling off from the hug.

But then, right when she looked into her daughter`s face, she knew something is wrong. She wants to ask but then his husband came to the door right before she could mutter a word.

“My baby girl…” Once again, Seohyun was pulled into another bear tight hug. This time, it is from her father, “We misses you so much, baby girl…”

“Dad…” Seohyun pouted slowly as she pulled away from the hug. She sniffed before she could speak, “I am not a baby anymore. So stop calling me baby girl like I am 10 years old…”

“You are still my baby girl forever…” Mr. Seo chuckled. He can sense something is wrong with his daughter because she will never came back home without even telling them first. If it is a surprise, why is she comes alone. He smiled softly and pulled the girl into their home.

The three of them settled down in the living room. Seohyun breathed out softly while looking around the house that she missed a lot. It has been almost 2 months for her not to come back to his parents` home and honestly, she likes that house better compared to her house or Doojoon`s.

She startled a little when her mother and father took their seat besides and in front of her. Her mother place a water bottle in her hand and she didn`t wait long enough to swallow the clear liquid till it is finish. She noticed that her bag is not with her anymore since maybe her father already placed it in her former room.

“Honey…” Her mother called out softly and she leaned onto her shoulder, sighing into her caressed that almost put her into slumber, “What`s the matter. Is there any problem that occurred?”

Seohyun her lips and took a glanced at her father who is sitting in front of her with such an assuring smile, a smile that she can only see from her father, “Mom… Dad… There is something happened back in the city…”

Mr. Seo nodded as if he can guess what had happened. This is the first time his daughter went back home alone, without her husband together.

Nevertheless, he can slightly get the hint of what the beautiful woman is going to tell. He took a glanced at his wife and only by one single look he knew that his wife also thought like him. Something must have happened between their daughter and her husband.

“What is it, honey?” Mrs. Seo asked lovingly.

“D-Doojoon and I…” Seohyun straightened her body and inhaled deeply. She can feel tears started to swell at the corner of her eyes but tried hard not to make them fall.

Every time she thinks about her husband, her reaction must be the same. She will always end up crying or didn`t have any appetite to eat or she will just sleep so that when she woke up, she will forget about the last person that she thought of before she sleeps.

“We… we can`t probably went on any longer…” She whispered, didn`t trust her own voice.

Mr. Seo nodded again. Just like he thought, “What do you mean you guys can`t went on? You guys have a fight?”

“No…” She shook her head slowly, “We didn`t…”

“Then…?”

“It is… his parents…”

Her mother turned to see her face. The loving woman has a frowned planted on her face, a deep frowned, “What did his parents do to you? Did they chase you out from the house? Did they hurt you?”

Seohyun almost nodded to all of her mother`s guess because it was what had happened. Mrs. Yoon hurt her and chase her out of the house, hers and Doojoon`s house. But somehow, she can`t move her head to do so. She ended up shaking her head instead.

“They just… didn`t like it that Doojoon gets married with me”

“But you guys have been together for a year” Mrs. Seo said.

‘They freaking used me!!!’ Seohyun wanted so much to just yell the words but again, when she opened up her lips, other words came out, “They have their own choice for Doojoon`s wife”

The old couple stayed silent for a moment. Both of them had their back against the sofa, breathing in and out slowly, probably thinking on what they are supposed to do as Seohyun`s parents.

They can`t just let other rich brat hurts their pretty little cute angel. But the problem is that they are lacking in everything. Money, fame, jobs, house, cars, everything… even friends that they can ask for help. Those rich stupid people probably didn`t even take a glance at them at all.

“Mom… Dad…” Seohyun called out, asking for some attention that she got almost immediately, “You guys don`t have to do anything. I will just stay here for a while to calm myself but then I have to get back to the city. I still need to earn money for you guys” She softly murmured as if she can read her parents` mind.

But then, another fact clicked in her head. She didn`t have any job. She can`t really just walked back to Doojoon`s office, acting like nothing had happened and continued to work as Doojoon`s personal assistance, right?

Seohyun sighed again, biting her lips as hard as she could and ignoring the metallic taste of blood that slowly flowed on her delicate tongue.

~~~~~

Just like his wife, Doojoon also, at the same time yet different place, sighed. He shifted uncomfortably while paying no attention at all towards the conversation among the people in front of him.

He took another glanced at the beautiful lady sitting across from where he was sitting at, realizing that the woman is indeed, very beautiful and stunning. He can`t really deny it no matter how much he wanted to.

His mother really knew how to choose a wife for him. But nevertheless, no matter how beautiful she is, it is still not as beautiful as his Hyun.

This woman, chosen by his mother, is probably has a very pretty smile but Hyun has the purest one he has even seen. Still, Im Yoona can`t possibly beat up Yoon Joohyun, for him.

“What do you think, Doojoon?”

Out of sudden, all of the attentions were on him. Doojoon tore his sight from Yoona and turned his head to his mother, raising his eyebrows to indicate that he didn`t know what the she was saying before. Instead of getting the answer that he wanted, thing happened all the way around.

His mother laughed mockingly, “Look at him” She said, turning her attention back to Yoona`s parents, “He can`t even look away from your beautiful daughter”

The whole dining room filled with laughter and Doojoon forced back a gag reflex.

Seriously, he wanted to puke all over the ing dining table in front of him. Too sad, they didn`t even started to eat so he had nothing in his stomach at the time being. He rolled his eyes and it happened to fall at Yoona again.

That girl`s blushing really hard and somehow, it adds up to her beauty. Luckily Doojoon know that Seohyun`s blushing face is more beautiful.

“What is it, mother?” He asked right after the laughter died with his father and Yoona`s patting each other`s shoulders.

His mother smiled again, “We were planning to get both of you marry as quickly as possible. If you agree, by the end of the month”

Doojoon wanted to blurt out a ‘WHAT?!’ but the word stuck in his throat and he just can widen his eyes. What the hell? He just met this girl and they will get married in… 20 days?

He didn`t even know the girl and what about his wife? What about Seohyun? He didn`t want to divorce her. Most importantly, he didn`t want to marry this girl, no matter how beautiful she is.

“Yoona has agree, Doojoon” Yoona`s father said, gaining his attention, “Plus, if you guys get married before next month, out company can join together to handle one big project in New Jersey and the profit will be more”

‘So, this is just about the stupid company and money?’ Again, he wanted to blurt out and again, it stuck in his throat. What the heck is wrong with him? Did he lose his voice or what?

“I think Doojoon will just agree to anything his parents thought is good for him” Doojoon`s father added in, and Doojoon`s eyes became bigger than ever to the point that it is hurt.

“This is the best for him. He will listen to his parents, right?” He turned to his son, giving him a deadly stare than make Doojoon feels small like usual. His father`s wrath isn`t something that he can play with. Since he was born, it is the most feared thing in his life.

So, he nodded, surrendering his fate to his parents` hand, like a good child supposed to act.

“Why don`t you both go stroll out at the garden? Let the elders settle everything for you guys?” Yoona`s mother speaks up this time and looking at her happy and excited face, Doojoon know, he can never run away from this whole marriage thing.

He softly sighed and stood up, looking briefly at Yoona, indicate that she supposed to follow him and there will be no way he will take her hand, and walked away.

~~~~~

It was quiet.

It was awkward.

Doojoon hates this so much.

He sighed again.

“You didn`t want to do this, don`t you?”

Much to Doojoon`s shock, she asked. He glanced at her for a mere second before turning his attention to the front again. They were walking around the big garden, he can fall at any time if he didn`t pay attention to where his feet landed (-scoff- lame excuse).

“What were you saying? Did you even listen to yourself?”

Yoona also scoff but she shook her head slowly, dejectedly, “I know that you are married man, Doojoon. It is all over the news. At first, I don`t has any idea why you won`t reveal whose your wife is but now I knew. Your parents must want to reveal me as your wife and not her, right? I guess there must be a reason why both of you get married at the first place” She chuckled.

“So, I am going to be the third wheel, am I?”

“Why agree then?” Doojoon asked, still refuse to look at her, “If you knew that I already have a wife, a very beautiful wife, why did you agree with the stupid plan?” Slowly, anger creeps in his veins and it is hard to contain.

“This is so stupid. Make us married to each other so that the company will receive more profits. Am I an object or thing?”

“Can I meet with her?” Yoona stop her track and automatically, Doojoon also. She smiled as he looked at her as if she is a mad person who acted like Im Yoona, “I want to meet with the person who stole your heart”

Doojoon looked at her critically, “I don`t think so” He blurted out, shaking his head a few times as if to convince even himself.

“Why is that?”

As he stopped shaking his head, Doojoon look at the water fountain beside them that was filled with no other fish other than goldfish. “I don`t know where is she now” He whispered but enough for Yoona to hear, “My mother chased her away and she won`t pick up my calls”

Yoona raised her eyebrows, “That… a little bit more… harsher than I thought” She stuttered, “Your parents` control your life, didn`t they?” She asked and although he didn`t looked at her… he knew that beautiful face was painted with nothing else other than sympathy and sorry.

He hates it when people feel that way towards him. It makes him feels as if he didn`t capable of handling himself.

“Whether they did or not, I can`t do anything about it. My life is not important for them. Money and fame are. I guess, I just have to go with the flow if I don`t want to end up living on the streets”

~~~~~

Seohyun walked into a café and looked around. It is a new café here in town. She never been here before and without waiting for anything, she took her seat near the window so that she can look out to the beautiful scene of the country side, taking out her phone.

There are only several people in there. But what makes her comes there is the smell of coffee than emitted into her nose right when she walked pass the store. It is very tempting and plus, she didn`t eat anything yet.

She didn`t have to wait for long for the waiter to come and serve. She looked up and smiled at him. ‘Well, he is one cute guy’ She thought but quickly shook her head lightly. What the hell, Yoon Joohyun? You are a married woman, get a grip!

“Hyun…?”

Seohyun blinked her eyes when the cute waiter called out her name. opened slightly and slowly, slower than a walking tortoise, she smiled awkwardly, “Do… we know each other?”

Then, the cute waiter chuckled and wow… he had a manly voice, and took a seat in front of her. “You don`t remember me?” He asked, placing the pen and small notepad that he will use for taking Seohyun`s order on the table.

“You don`t remember me at all, Hyun?” He asked again.

Seohyun chuckled nervously. She knew this cute guy? “I am… so sorry but I really… cannot remember who you are. Can you please tell me so that I can get the idea? I am so sorry again”

“Aish…” He shook his head, smirking teasingly at her, “Maybe you don`t realized that I am in the same class with you in the high school before because I am not a people person and you are quite popular before”

“Same class with me…?” She frowned. How could she forget her own classmate? But really, she didn`t remember this cute guy. He must have not been so cute before because… come on! She will definitely remember this kind of cute guy if he is this cute when they were in high school.

“Your name…?”

The waiter chuckled again, “Yang Yoseop… Don`t you remember?”

It took a long 5 minutes for Seohyun to remember but then she gasped, “You are the guy who introduced yourself in front of the class with stupid sentence ‘hello, I am Yang Yoseop. You can call me Seobie or Seopie or Yoseobie but please no YoYo or Seobaby because only my family members called me that’, right?”

“Wow… you… memorized the whole sentence” Yoseop raised his eyebrows in awe. Well, yeah… he is kind of stupid before. Who the hell introduced themselves like that? “But at least you remember me, right?”

Seohyun laughed softly, “But you are a little bit chubby before? But now you looked very cute although with that small face of yours”

“Cute…?” He protested cutely, “I am manly and will always be handsome, not cute like you said. You are the cute one, Hyun” 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys.... i am back with another chapter... and this time... i introduce my 1st ever bias as one of the character... B2ST Yoseop... haha.... i really love him... 

please do comment and tell me if you guys like this chapter or not... you guys can tell me what did you guys think you guys want me to write for the next chapter. in other words, tell me your idea, i can use it if it is suitable and fun to write... hihi... 

anyway, enjoy reading... don`t forget to comment and tell me your idea... 

Mera...