Omma... Why are you doing this?

Mr and Mrs Yoon

“Where the … are you?”

Seohyun took a glanced at her husband, noticing how exhausted he looked and she placed one of her hands on his shoulder, massaging the stiff muscle. Almost immediately, Doojoon looked at her and smiled sweetly, “Seop… Why are you getting angry at me?” She asked over her phone.

“How can I not?” She can hear sounds of tap water running down into the sink and also few plates and cups clattered against each other, “You didn`t call me for over 24 hours. I am worried that you might get lost or something. I asked Yoona and she also said that Doojoon didn`t give her any news”

She chuckled, hand still massaging her husband`s shoulder, “I am fine, Seop… You asked me to call you once in a while, not on every single day” She said and heard the other groaned, “But I am really fine so you don`t to be worried, okay?”

There was a brief silence and then the cutie pie asked again, “Where are you now?”

“Where are we at, baby?” She looked at Doojoon, pulling her hand from his shoulder and placed it on his thigh, Doojoon looked around for a moment but then he shrugged, pointing at several Chinese written board, Seohyun nodded and talked back to the overly worried friend, “I think we`ve arrive in China but I still don`t know the exact location”

“Okay… Have you eaten? How`s the coffee and cookies and breads and cakes that I packed for you?”

Seohyun had to laugh at that question. Well, the manly friend of hers really packed a lot of food for the couple. Doojoon placed them neatly at the back seats and coffee between them both. Honestly, they didn`t eat any yet but, “It is so delicious, Seop. I appreciate it so much that you packed it for us” She lied and Doojoon snorted.

“Really…? It is good to hear”

“Has anyone asked about us yet?”

“Um…” There are slight hesitations in the voice and Seohyun can already tell why, “Your parents asked me and I told them that you guys had some things to settle and you guys didn`t tell me what are those things”

Seohyun may just know Yang Yoseop but he is never a good liar. She could tell that it was not what he had been telling her parents but to play safe, she just hummed to what he told her, “They said anything to you?”

“Just asked me to tell them if you contact me, that`s all” Again, a pure lie.

“Okay…” Seohyun nodded and then sighed, “How`s… Yoona…?”

“Yoona…?” Now there`s definitely shocked in the voice and again Seohyun can tell why. It must be the reason why she asked about Yoona. Everyone knew that she hates the other woman, “She`s just fine. And she helped me at the café. I asked her some things and she said that she still didn`t think that she wanted to go back to the city. I also don`t know why if you ask me”

She sighed again, “Okay then… I`ll call you again later on, okay?”

“Okay… Take care, Hyun”

“You too, Seop…”

Right after she ended the call, Doojoon pulled the car into a stop at a gas station and slowly, he turned off the engine, leaning back against the seat for a while. She turned her head to him after placing her phone into her bag, “Are you okay?” She whispered.

Doojoon opened his eyes. When did he even close them? He also didn`t realized it. “I am fine. Are you okay?” He asked back, looking at his wife. “You didn`t sleep at all and it`s already 8.30 am”

Seohyun rubbed her husband`s thigh, “So are you…” She said, smiling, “The gas running out?”

“Yeah…” He answered, stretching his tired limbs, “I go and fill up the tank and ask for some direction at the counter, okay?”

She says nothing, only nodded to what her husband said and watched him gets out from the car, stretching again and walked into the store. Sighing, Seohyun leaned back against the seat and closed her eyes for a moment. She will be a liar if she says she is not tired and sleepy at all. She is tired since, like Doojoon said, she didn`t sleep for wanting to keep him accompany and plus, they both done a very tiring ‘activity’ during the night. So she will make sure that as soon as they reach the hotel, the first thing that she wanted to do is sleep.

_____

“Hyun… Baby…”

Seohyun opened her eyes and blinked tiredly. She looked around and squinted as she realized that she is at some place that she never sees before. She looked back at Doojoon in question and it hits her like a hard slap when she saw a tall building at their side and at the extravaganza`s door, it written Kowloon Shangri-La. “W-We… When…? Hotel…?” She asked, although that 3 words certainly can`t form a question.

Indeed, her husband answered anyway, “We had just arrived at the hotel that we will be staying at” Doojoon chuckled, “Come on… We arrived about 15 minutes already. The bellboy had been staring at me for a while”

“B-But…” Still puzzled, Seohyun bit her lips, “I slept didn`t I?”

“Yeah” Doojoon nodded, taking her hands into his and brushed back a strand of hair from covering her beautiful flustered face, “You looked like a baby and I just can`t get enough of your sleeping face”

“B-But-”

“I know what you`re going to say and the answer is it`s okay. I am fine only by having you beside me. You don`t have to stay awake and I knew that you are tired”

“Sorry…”

“Come on…” Doojoon cut in, “Let get inside… I want to lay down on bed so much”

Seohyun still have some things to say but Doojoon simply ignored her sleepy state and stepped outside the car. Well, she can get really talkative when she is flustered and Doojoon is too tired to answer all of her questions.

_____

She carefully sat on the fluffy bed and almost immediately lay down, sighing in such delight when her tired body made full contact with such fluffy mattress. The sound of her husband talking to the bell boy can be heard and soon, the hot piece of meat stood right in front of her, their legs tangled together and Seohyun looked at him, “What?”

“Nothing…” Doojoon smirked, “Are you still tired?”

“Um…” She wanted to answer with a firm yes but then something is definitely wrong. The way Doojoon speaks and looks at her is definitely not right. And she sat up straight, pushing him slightly away from her, “There`s no way I wanted to do that now. I am still tired…”

He laughed slowly, taking his wife action as a very cute one. She knows what he wanted anyway. “I am just kidding” He lied, throwing his body on the mattress right behind his wife and pulled her arm so that she will lay her head on his torso. I just want to sleep today…”

“Yeah…” Seohyun nodded, “But… Doo…”

“Hmm…”

“Don`t you think that staying here is quite risky? This is such a grand hotel and they have our information in the system, our names, our identification card`s copy and many more, even our car. What if-”

“I knew the manager. Every time the company had business here in China, this is the hotel that I stayed in so I already made friend with few of the managers” Doojoon mumbled, “I talked to him about our situation and he agreed to put us in protected system, anyone need to have our permission first to get our information. You don`t have to be worried about that, honey”

“But we still can`t stay here forever. Don`t you see the whole hotel? Even the reception`s area looked very luxurious. And it has big pools, sauna, gym and our room even has Jacuzzi. It must cost a lot and we need to use lots of money. We can`t spend too much money on this, right?”

“I have friends and like the manager of this hotel, they knew about us and agreed to help. They`ll help us find a new place to stay. They are my partners in this country. We make business together before, I will call them tonight”

Seohyun blinked her eyes, taking all the information that Doojoon just told her. She bit her lips hardly and decided that she will just have to trust her husband, “So, this is why you suggested that we stayed in China? It is because you have lots of friends here, Doo?” She asked and all that she got back was a snored.

_____

Yoseop and Yoona looked at each other and back to the old couple in front of them. None of them said anything at first, only listening to whatever Doojoon`s parents wanted to say and when the mother started to insult Seohyun, Yoseop thought that he can`t let that one on.

“Madam…” He called out softly, trying hard to suppress his anger, “I respect you and your husband a lot” He said, motioning to each of them, “But I don`t think I can stay silent as you said bad word about my friend. And like I said before, both of them left without a trace. Yoona and I didn`t know a thing. They didn`t say anything to us at all”

“Huh…” Mrs. Yoon scoffed loudly and luckily, there is no one else in the café. Yoseop had turned the sign in front of the door to CLOSE right after Mr. and Mrs. Yoon arrived. “There will be no way my son will do that to me. How can he possibly think to abandon his company? It must because of the . She is the one who brainwashed my dear son”

Yoseop wanted so much to slap the woman but Yoona spoke up first, sensing the dark aura from the man beside her, “Mrs. Yoon, I am so sorry that I can`t do anything. I don`t know it will turned out like this. If I knew I will tell you sooner but I swear that Yoseop and I were telling the truth. We didn`t know. They just left without trace”

“Yoona, my dear” Mr. Yoon called out. He may seem to have a fatherly face but he is just the same as his wife, “You don`t have to put the blame on yourself. I am just very disappointed in what had happened. I should never let Doojoon out of my sight and now, he left with his so called wife. Why is he even loved that pity and poor woman?”

“It is you guys who are pity and poor” Yoseop snapped, standing up from his chair, glaring at the couple, “You may said whatever you wanted but I can assure you that we can`t help you with anything that have to do with finding your beloved son. So, if you don`t mind, I need to run a business here”

Mrs. Yoon seems surprise at the sudden changing in attitude of the small man, “My, my…” She said, shaking her head slowly, “You don`t know what can get to you if you continue to talk to me with that ton, young man”

“I don`t care if-”

“Have your family paid all of your debts?” Mr. Yoon suddenly asked and Yoseop grew silent.

He almost said that Doojoon had settled the thing but then the CEO must have not tells his parents yet about it. Why should he? Yoon Doojoon is the CEO and he can do anything he wanted. This two pricks just his parents, wanted to play tough although Doojoon is the one who held power here.

“I don`t think so, right?” Mr. Yoon asked again.

“You don`t have to be worried about that, Mr. Yoon. I have everything under control” Yoseop hissed.

“I don`t think you have anything under control here, Mr. Yang. Our contract said that-”

“The debt had been settled, Mr. Yoon” Yoseop said and both Mr. and Mrs. Yoon squint their eyes, “I think you both pays too much attention on your… in love son until you forget to check on the company that he runs” He folded both of his hands together, “Do you have anything else to say?”

Mrs. Yoon glared up, “It is not that easy to get away from the Yoon, my child. You may have settled the debt but I am sure that there are lots to come by. You just have to watch back on your poor mother and tell that `s parents that they have to watch their back too”

“Did you just threaten my family as well as Hyun`s? This is something that law enforcement can be used and I don`t think you wanted your name to be on paper because of that”

“A little money always can be used, dear village boy. Plus, who are the police going to believe? Is it the businessman or a pity little café owner?”

Again, Yoseop wanted to snap back but Yoona was faster, “Mr. Yoon, Mrs. Yoon, I don`t think that is necessary. Why don`t you guys just focused on finding Doojoon and also running the company because Doojoon told me before that there are lots of projects still in process” She said, wanting to take off the old couple`s mind off Yoseop`s life.

“My sweet Yoona” Mrs. Yoon looked at the pretty woman, “We know what we want and suppose to do. You don`t have to be worried about the company. We always have our back up and we can focused all of our attention to finding Doojoon”

“What do you mean?”

Mr. Yoon took a sip of the coffee in front of him that was served by Yoseop, “Like what my wife told you, we have intelligence backup in case the young Doojoon can`t handle the company so the business should do well. We just have to find and bring Doojoon back, that`s all. We will also make sure that the so called wife will never get away”

“But-”

“Yoona…” Mr. Yoon clicked his tongue, not liking the way Yoona seems to be defending Yoseop, “When we bring back Doojoon, he will be forced to divorce that woman and you will marry him. As for now, I want you to help us in finding him”

“I don`t think your son would want to divorce his wife” Yoseop said, slightly taken back with the plan that Mr. Yoon just told Yoona. “Who both knew that Doojoon loves Hyun so much and no matter what, he will not divorce or leave his wife”

“Doojoon is a very lovable son and I believe that he will do what we asked him to do. He had been raised to always perform and not to giving excuse. Any such of excuses cannot be accepted including considering his feelings”

“You guys are such a terrible parent”

“Why don`t you grow up and look at the reality of the world? It is always cruel and nowadays, there is no winner or loser but only survivor. Sacrifices are needed, including if its involve your own child”

“What is it that you guys are up to exactly? I don`t think this is only regarding business, is it?” Yoseop asked while frowning. The longer he listened to Doojoon`s parents, the scarier he felt. He can sense that there are something big that this Yoon`s family are hiding that not even Yoon Doojoon know about it.

“You just have to wait and see, young man” The old man said, smirking at him and Yoseop swears that he can feel goose bump. “Do you understand what we`ve been trying to tell you, Yoona?”

“I-I don`t know what you guys are talking about because it really seems serious and dangerous. I never heard Doojoon said something regarding being a survivor and so on. He always shares thing with me before about everything almost” Yoona said slowly, “But I just told you that I don`t know anything. We don`t know anything so we can`t help you find Doojoon and Hyun” The woman said, gesturing and herself and Yoseop.

Mrs. Yoon laughed instead, “My dear… We live longer than both of you we have gone past thru thousands of obstacles in any expect of life that you can think of and so we can already know that none of you guys are telling the truth to us”

_____

The digital clock showed few digits and Seohyun identified those digits as it is few minutes past midnight. But God Damn… her phone rang. Why? Why her beauty sleep is being disturb. She sighed deeply and slowly, softly, she reached her still ring phone on the side table. Her husband`s arm is slung carelessly on her waist and she does not want to wake him up. Doojoon is dead tired for staying up all night the day before.

Ever since they arrived at the hotel in China, Seohyun straightly went for shower while Doojoon took his 2 hours nap and right after emptying their luggage and ate and sight-seeing and watched movies and what so ever, both of them welcome back their lulled sleep exactly at 7pm right until… Seohyun`s phone rang.

“Hello…” She whispered so slowly, blinking her sleepiness away. She turned her body so that she was back facing Doojoon, afraid that her voice might disturb her baby`s sleep.

“H-Hyun…”

Seohyun frowned. She thought she heard Yoseop`s voice but why is it sound like he is dying? “Seop…?” She whispered again.

“Hyun…” Another breathless called, “Y-You need to come back. You need… to be here. I… Your… Hyun…”

There is definitely something that goes wrong. Not caring either she will wake up her husband or not, Seohyun swiftly sat up on the bed. Doojoon`s hand fell on her thigh that can turn her on if there is nothing bothering her head right at that moment. “Seop… What`s wrong?”

“I`m… I`m sorry… I don`t know how but… Y-You need to come home… Please, Hyun…” She can hear some wailing and sobbing and then Yoona`c voice can be heard, asking Yoseop something that sounds like ‘Ask them to ing come back now, Seop!’  

“What is going on, Seop?” Seohyun asked again. Blame it on the sleepiness that envelope her, she can`t think properly especially when Doojoon suddenly woke up probably because of her sudden slightly loud voice and sat up closed to he, his front of her back, chin on her shoulder, humming (perhaps asking what is going on) and his hand sensually rubbing Seohyun`s thigh.

“Honey… who are you talking to in the middle of the night?” He asked sensually while being totally oblivious on what Seohyun was facing.

“Just co-” A sound of phone being snatched from Yoseop`s hand and then Yoona`s voice can be heard, “Yoon Joohyun, Yoon Doojoon, come back here now. Don`t you dare drive, board a plane or something. Get your asses here as fast as you can”

Her voice was too loud that Seohyun had to pull the phone slightly away from her ear and Doojoon`s eyes widen, finally awake and realized that his baby was talking to Yoseop and Yoona. Then, he took Seohyun`s hand into his and his thumb proceed to press the phone speaker.

“Yoona… it`s Doojoon. What`s going on?”

“Hyun`s parents` home is on fire and her parents are nowhere in sight. We still didn`t know either they are still inside or-” Yoona can`t even finished her line when Doojoon and Seohyun both rushed out of the bed.

_____

“What the hell is wrong with you?” Such an angelic yet full of anger voice could be heard from such a beautiful woman.

The whole meeting`s room suddenly turned as quiet as a graveyard to the point that it is scary. At the front, Mr. Yoon was standing with a full presentation at the slide behind him. However, he doesn`t seem shocked at the sudden burst from both Doojoon and Seohyun. Few seconds after that, Yoona and Yoseop arrived, both with harsh breath probably because of they were running up the stairs (Doojoon and Seohyun won`t wait for them at the lift)

“My son” Mr. Yoon speaks up, “I know that you are the CEO of this company but don`t you think it is very rude indeed to just walk into a meet-”

“I don`t give a ing thought about that” Doojoon hissed, “All of you… out of this room now” He commanded, glaring at each one of the people in the meeting room. He didn`t give a even if there are some of them who are international clients or whatever. He solved that later.

Slowly, one by one, all of the occupants in the room leave, leaving only 5 of them in the room and when the last person exited, Yoseop closed the door for good. He didn`t think he would want any other people to watch Seohyun strangle the old man in front of them later.

Just like he thought, right after the door was closed, Seohyun pouched on the old man, wanted to choke him to death. Luckily, Doojoon was just on time to hold onto his wife. No matter how angry he is, just like his wife, didn`t appreciate it if his wife ended in a national prison.

“You… son of an ungrateful ” Seohyun trashed around in Doojoon`s grasp, “ you old man. How could you do this to me?”

Mr. Yoon raised his eyebrows, “I told you before, my son. You picked the wrong woman as your wife. I don`t like the way she`s been talking to me just now” He calmly stated.

“Appa-”

“We know what you and your wife have done, Mr. Yoon” Yoseop cut in and he stood beside Doojoon and still-trashing-around Seohyun, “You and your wife caused the arson, right? You started the fire, right?”

“What fire?”

“The fire that killed my parents, you ” Seohyun shouted, finally stopped moving as she felt tired of wailing like a child but still cannot get away from her husband`s grasp. “I know that you guys are responsible for it”

“What makes you said that? I don`t think you have any prove, right?”

“Mr. Yoon…” Yoona called, “The fire is not an incident. People sabotaged Hyun`s parents and who else who wanted to do that to them? We didn`t want to accuse you without any evidence but it is just so clear. You want Doojoon and Hyun to be back and you used this kind of way, right?”

“Yoona…” Mr. Yoon chuckled as he shook his head “I seriously cannot get it why are you guys bursting into the office just to accuse me and my wife. Doojoon… you accused your parents just like this?” He asked, looking at his son, “You are such an intelligent person and why are you letting these people corrupted your mind?”

Doojoon let his wife go after making sure that she is calm down already, “Appa…” He sighed, “Like Yoona said, I don`t want to accuse you but who else? Who else will do this, appa? Why are you doing this? This is… you killed people, appa…” Doojoon said desperately.

The news of arson that killed both of Seohyun`s parents hit him like bullet. He felt shocked, angry, ashamed, scared, sad and wanted to cry when he can guess that this is the work both his parents. They want him back and when he protest, they killed people. He never thought that his parents would do something insane. This is the first time ever that he didn`t listen to his parents words and they did this?  

“Again… you accuse me. You have disappointed me a lot, Doojoon” Mr. Yoon said as if he really meant it.

“Don`t play such a joke to me. Just tell the truth. You caused all these, right?” Seohyun asked, “You killed my parents, right?”

She was so angry that she can`t find the will to cry. Ever since she heard the news, she didn`t even shed one single drop of tear at all. She knew it; she knew it that it must be Mr. and Mrs. Yoon. They hated her so much that they`re willing to even kill her parents. She didn`t know why and she will, no matter what, find out what makes she looked like a child in front of them.

“The police are all over the crime scene, Mr. Yoon. You better tell the truth because sooner or later, they will find out about this and you and your wife will rot in jail” Yoseop hissed.

Smirking slightly, Mr. Yoon scoffed, “You really think that it is us you plan these, don`t you?”

“It is true, then?” Seohyun hissed again, “You caused this?”

“If you think so…”

“ you!” This time, it is Yoseop who managed to stop Seohyun from kicking Mr. Yoon on his balls since Doojoon froze in his spot after hearing the words came out from his father`s mouth.

In a few minutes, the situation inside the meeting room turned into another deep silent. Seohyun was breathing really hardly; the confession really all of her breath away. She silent hope that it wasn`t the Yoon because she honestly didn`t know how to face the reality. But now, the words has been muttered and just like she expected, she didn`t know what to do, what to say right after the curse words that just slipped out of to her father in law.

Yoseop was still holding Seohyun but his gripped slowly loose. Like his best friend, he`s also shocked. How could the old man just confessed like that? Didn`t he think that he just killed two people? Didn`t he feel guilty? What with the world now?

Yoona was in her own world. The words` spinning inside her small head, round and round and round. She`s having slightly headache and now felt like she wanted to vomit. How could the people that she thought is full with honor and fame would do this to such a happy family like the Seo? Why?

Meanwhile, Doojoon slowly hold onto the nearest chair and took his seat. He can`t even hold himself anymore. Whatever had happened in the past few days until now were nothing like he had ever imagine. He never thinks of finding Seohyun at her hometown. He never thought of meeting Yoseop. He never thought of leaving Yoona alone. He never thinks of running away. He never thinks of any arson. And he never thought that his parents… his own parents… would killed his wife`s parents just because of he ran away. Or is there any other reason?

Mr. Yoon shook his head and he walked slightly to the back before flopping on one of the chair casually, “I know that you must be dying to know why, right?” He asked and when none of the four people in front of him make any noise, he continued, “Why don`t we just tell them, honey?” He said a little bit loud and then the door of the room swung open and Mrs. Yoon stepped in.

The devilish woman walked and stopped beside her husband, taking her seat before looking up at the others like she was watching an interesting show that will start in a few moments, “What did I miss?” She asked, smiling like nothing had happened.   

“O-Omma…” Doojoon`s small voice can be heard.

“Yes, honey…” Mrs. Yoon answered really motherly.

“Why…? Omma… why? Why are you doing this?”

Mrs. Yoon didn`t say anything instead of smiling.

“You can persuade me in any other way. Track me by cards, by bills, by anything. Shut my back account, send people to search for me, threat my friends or anything but why killed? Why are you willing to do this only because-”

“You really think it is only because of that?” Mrs. Yoon asked, making all of them suddenly become aware of what they will hear, “Then you`ve really disappoint me, Yoon Doojoon. Can`t you think a little bit further? I don`t think I will plan all these only for wanting to get you back”

Mr. Yoon continued, “Your mother`s right, Doojoon. We`ve thought of everything you`ve said just now if we only want you back. But that is not what is going on, my son. It is not only you that we wanted”

“Then… what…?” Doojoon asked again desperately, “What…? What makes you guys become so cruel like this?”

Without saying anything, Mrs. Yoon throws a file in front of Doojoon, waiting for his son to open it. Both of the old man and woman watched intensely.

Doojoon eyes his parents suspiciously but then Seohyun slid on the seat beside him, eyeing the file. He could tell that she also is dying to know what is in the red file. Is it what caused all of the things to happen?

Seohyun held onto her husband`s hand and looked into his eyes, asking him to open the file as she felt something is definitely not right. Her stomach churns suddenly. She held her breath when Doojoon`s other hand moved to open the file slowly.

As the cover`s flipped opened, there is only one piece of paper that looked like a certificate in there and both of them peeked a little bit closer to read the content. And it is the most stupid and wrong move they had made in their whole life. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

heypppp guys....

i am back with another chapter for you guys.... i have just wrote this and i hope that you guys will like it...

this fic is nearing the end already because i need to update my other stories (hope you guys subscribe and read and comment on that too), i will probably add up another one or two chapters... or maybe three... 

so i am going to ask you guys one question.... tell me your answer in your comment, okay? 

what kind of ending you want? (tell me either happy or sad ending and the reason)

i`m thinking of sad ending and i already have the plot in my mind, but still... i need your help because i`m stuck at some points like how and why my idea can be developed... so please do give me your answer, okay? it will surely help me and i will mention the name of the person who i took the idea from... 

love you guys... Mera...