Mom?!!!

Mr and Mrs Yoon

“Hyun… I said I am sorry. I didn`t knew that you didn`t let me-”

“Shut up!” Seohyun folded her hands together on her chest, glaring at the man stood 5 feet away from her, “I hate you so much right now. Go away from me. I don`t want you here”

Doojoon`s eyes widened. He quickly walked closer towards his wife and clasped his hands on her arms, “Baby… Please… I am sorry. That cookies looked very tempting and I can`t help it but to taste. And… and it taste good. I swear…”

Still glaring at the man who just ate her newly baked cookies, she clicked her tongue, “No! You didn`t taste it. You ate all of it and leave nothing for me. Now you get out from the house. I don’t want to see your face forever. Go away”

“I didn`t knew that you baked it at first because you never baked a cookie before” He pouted, whining like a kid at angry Seohyun, “Hmm…” He poked his wife arm, “Please… I am sorry…”

“Do you know how long I try to find time to make the cookies?”

He nodded obediently.

“I learned this recipe for a month, you know that?”

Another nod...

“And right after I take out the cookies from the over, you ate it!”

“I am sorry…” Doojoon pleaded. “Okay… What can I do to make up for what I just did? Please… Don`t be angry at me, baby” He slowly wrapped his hands around her petite waist, playing with the knot of the apron at Seohyun`s back with his fingers.

Seohyun huffed her breath, fanning her husband`s face. She hates the fact that her husband knew by only using his charm and calling her baby, she will melt like an ice cream under the sun.

She can`t never resist his pleaded and pout. Not that he is ugly when he is pouting, he also will never stop doing that until he gets what he wants.

Swiftly, she turned her body and back facing her husband, knowing that he will win if she continued looking at the not so cute but charming face.

Knowing that his wife is at verge of losing to him, Doojoon smirked. Sometimes, he really likes to tease the woman, she will protest cutely and not to say, her tantrum really like a kid.

She will stomp her feet whenever he didn`t want to give her what she wanted, she will sit on the floor, folding her arms on her chest and pouted really adorable until he gave up.

Once, during early of their marriage, he had to leave for a meeting and she called her parents, crying like a baby only because he cancelled their date. He had to be lucky that his parents in law admitted their daughter really like a kid.

As he wrapped his arms around her waist, her back on his chest, he trailed her neck with kisses, wet kisses that he knows one of her weaknesses.

At first, she stiffen her body, really hard as she didn`t want to show any respond, but like he said, she can never resist his charm, no matter what. She is deeply in love with him. Only a few moments later, he could hear a deep sigh and she slumped back against him, totally defeated.

“You… Damn…” Seohyun sighed, closing her eyes and titling her head, giving him more access to her point of weakness. “I hate you, Doojoon”

Doojoon chuckled while still showering his wife with kisses. “I know you don`t, baby. You love me, right?” He chuckled again as he proceed to take off the apron that he considers burn later. Although it looks cute on his wife, the apron added on another layer that he had to take off of his woman.

“I am sorry again for making you angry. So, let me dull the feelings for you, okay?”

“Yah…” Seohyun swiftly turned around and gritted her teeth. Pushing her husband away, she walked backwards while at the same time, taking off her apron, and casually flopped onto their tile and big dining table, this time, gesturing the man to come closer with her finger.

She slit her eyes when watching the man stepped closer like a man under a spell, her spell. When he`s closed enough, she quickly wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling their body closed together. She glared at Doojoon who raised his eyebrows in amusement at her.

“I want it now and here. Does it hard or I will get angry again…”

Doojoon slowly smirked, his usual lustful smirked and while his lips, wetting them, he inched closer, “Aye, captain” He whispered and Seohyun was brought to experience the adventure that she wanted.

~~~~~

Seohyun sat yoga style on their bed, watching the television with full interest. The series Hawaii Five-O on AXN really caught her attention. She loves the series.

Not only that the heroes are handsome, the story lines are catchy and different from other series she watched before. It is the series marathon, means that she had been looking at the flat thingy for more than 2 hours, non-stop, not moving from her place on the comfy bed.

She was so absorbed with the flat screen until didn`t even realized that the only man in the room was suffering from loss contact of his wife.

He tossed back and forth behind her like a little boy (too much of saying that his wife had tantrum like a kid, he also is the same), wanting to catch her attention but failed since an hour ago.

He had just finished taking his shower after her and according to his plan, he wanted to do nothing more than cuddle with his dearly one and only wife but it turned out that Steve McGarrett and Danny Williams had stolen his wife from him. He whined again, poking his wife`s side but the engrossed lady didn`t bucked even an inch.

He pouted and swiftly sat up, sitting closed behind Seohyun, placing his chin on her right shoulder and joining her on the series marathon.

“Hyun…”

“Hmm…”

“I am bored…”

“Hmm…”

“Hmm… Hmm…”

“Hmm…”

“Yah…!” Doojoon snapped and snatched the television remote control from Seohyun and flipped the television off.

“Dooj-” Seohyun widened her eyes at him and moved to snatch the remote control off his hand but miserably failed. While she was struggling to reach the long thing from his husband, Doojoon smirked and swiftly pulled her on his laps before throwing the remote onto the floor.

The possibility for the remote control to break is the second thing that he will want to take care of at that time. Seohyun gritted her teeth at him and thumping her not so big fist on his shoulders.

You- You give me back that remote” She said, punching her husband shoulder.

Doojoon chuckled and he hugged her waist, enjoying his wife tantrum. Oh God… She really is a cute angel. Why is it so hard for him to fall for this kind of woman?

“Hyun…” He called out softly while she still showing him her 10 years old attitude, “Do you really love Steve and Danny more than me?”

Seohyun abruptly stopped her punching and finally realized how closed they are. She was on his laps with each of her legs on his side and he is wrapping his arms around her petite waist. No wonder she felt his shoulder so close to her.

She looked up into his eyes and pouted, “No…” She answered slowly, lowering her head as if she was trying to prove that she is not guilty to his dad when she is actually at fault.

Great…

Doojoon gulped down his saliva. Now he thinks as if he is consoling his 10 years old daughter. With the woman`s very cute gesture, he seriously think that she isn`t his wife but his daughter instead.

He looked downed at her, watching her fidgeting her fingers together while pouting. He sighed slowly, fanning her face with hot air and leaned closer, giving her a kiss on her smooth forehead, “I am sorry… I just thought that I can spend some times with you, just the two of us”

Looking up, Seohyun slowly nodded and stopped playing with her own hands. The earlier mobile hands came up alive and encircled around her husband`s neck, “What is it that you wanted to do?” She asked.

“I am slightly tired. Why don`t we cuddle and go to sleep? We need to go to work tomorrow, right?”

“Okay…”

~~~~~

Seohyun sighed deeply as she looked at her husband`s reflection from the standing mirror where she was fixing her clothes. She had woken up 2 hours ago, taking her shower, dressing up and almost finished and yet he still didn`t show up any sign of waking up from his dream.

Sighing again, Seohyun took a last glance over her working outfits that day before turning on her heels, walking delicately towards the bed.

“Doojoon…” She called out softly. She did tried several times, calling out for him in such a very loving way but he still didn`t move even an inch. Sighing again, although she knew that sighing early in the morning is not a good habit, the man drives her nuts.

Shoving the pillow on Doojoon`s chest away, Seohyun proceeded from only calling his name to call his name while poking his arms. But then, the big head CEO probably is in his nicest dream because he still didn’t give a of what his wife was trying to do.

“Yah… Doojoon…” Seohyun frowned at the sudden stubbornness of her husband and while she was thinking on something else to do with the lazy , she failed to notice that the man had opened up his one eye and shut it back when she turned to look at him. “Wake up… Doojoon…”

At first, she was thinking to pour some cold water onto him but it will add to her job to change the cover for the bed. She also thinking of kicking the man out from bed but looking down, she realized that she wore a skirt.

The third option is that she wanted to just yell at him but seeing his so `handsome` face, she just didn`t have the heart to do it.

While she was still thinking, Doojoon had already woke up and was currently watching the woman who still didn`t notice him and still in her deep thought.

He held his urge to laugh at her naivety and instead of waiting until she realized that she`s being watched, the man stretched his arms and tugged her hands softly, making her yelped and toppled on top of him.

He smiled seeing she froze on him while blinking her cute eyes, probably thinking about what just happened. Lovingly, Doojoon caressed Seohyun`s hair with his right hand and held her with his left, “Good morning, baby”

She stayed silent for a moment but then, she looked at him, glaring actually and placed her hand on his chest, attempting to push herself away from him. But like always, he will never let her go, “Yah…”

“What…?”

“Let me go…”

“Don`t want…”

Slitting her eyes, Seohyun hissed, “Doojoon…”

“What, baby?”

“We need to go to work…”

“I am working right now…”

Faking a laugh, it takes exactly 3 seconds for her to flash another glare at her husband, “So funny, Mr. Yoon Doojoon…”

“I am telling the truth” He said, pouting slight and then proceeded to smirk as he saw that the angelic wife was trying hard to hold her laugh, seeing his not so cute face while pouting, “I am working to get into the heart of my lovely and beautiful wife, Mrs. Yoon…”

Seohyun shook her head, “Seriously, Doojoon… You need to get up and take shower now and dress up while I prepare for the breakfast. It almost 8 in the morning and you have a meeting with a client from Indonesia at 9.30”

“Shower with me…”

“I already take my shower. Don`t you see? I already dressed up in my work clothes”

“Then… shower me with your kisses…”

Seohyun had to cringe at cheesiness overload blurted out from her dearly husband. The expression came out even before she could restrain herself from doing so, “No…”

“Please…”

“Take your shower first and then I will give you a kiss before breakfast”

“That… is the breakfast kiss. I want my wake up kiss now…”

“Since when did we have all the kisses?”

“Since... just now… I also wanted to tell you that there will be shower kiss where you kiss me right after I step out from the bathroom and another kiss called get out from bed kiss and also a kiss right after I see you in the kitchen and kiss-”

Seohyun gasped and swiftly clasped her right hand on Doojoon`s lips, shutting him up. What a ridiculous thing to do. That is definitely not several but a lot of kisses.

Using all of her energy, she peeled herself from her husband and sighed while straightening her clothes. “Shower… now…”

“But…” A whined…

“No…”

“Please…” Doojoon pouted again, “Just one kiss and I get up and take my shower and get dress and take my breakfast with you” He said, pleading to his wife with his sleepy eyes.

However, the clod wife decided to ignore the cute attic of her husband and still with her decision not to give any kiss for him, “Take your shower now and dress up before I decided not to give you any kiss at all for the rest of the week”

Hearing the sudden threat, Doojoon quickly stood up, moved towards the bathroom like a robot.

Seohyun chuckled, “I prepared your clothes in the closet already, babe…” She said right before the man stepped into the bathroom, listening to his slow hummed.

~~~~~

Seohyun closed the door to their office and heard a groan from her husband. She gently walked towards her table and placed the files in her hands on it, glancing at the now lay down on the sofa guy. His coat was already being taken off and hung loosely on his working table and also his pouch… on the floor.

She shook her head lightly and went to pick up the mess made by the CEO before settling herself on the coffee table, right beside the sofa.

“Tired…?” She asked. She smoothened her husband`s hair slowly, not wanting to disturb his relaxing moment. She had to admit, he really looked worn out.

It`s already 4 in the evening and it is the second time they stepped into the office. The first time was at 8.30 in the morning to grab the needed files.

Since 9.30 in the morning, the CEO didn`t have any time to stop for relaxing at all since his schedule is full with appointments.

Doojoon`s eyes fluttered opened for a while, taking a glance at his wife and then fluttered shut back. He nodded and leaned closer into her touch. It is really true relaxing when your wife massaged your head, only a married guy can understand what he were saying.

“You should rest too…” He mumbled and heard a soft chuckled. Well, that is one other relaxing method, hearing your wife`s sweet voice.

“It is done for today. Do you want to head home, honey?”

“We`re done…?”

“Yeah…”

“What time is it?”

“4…”

“In the evening…?”

Seohyun chuckled a little loud than she wanted to, “What do you expect? 4 in the morning…?”

Doojoon smiled and he opened his eyes, looking at the way his wife was smiling and laughing. For once, he thought that he is the dumbest person in the world for neglecting this wonderful lady before. How lucky he is to be able to get her back, how lucky he is to be able to receive her forgiveness and love.

Why…? Why is it so hard for him to feel love?

“Come here…”

She raised her eyebrows, looking at him with eyes full of question marks, “Huh…?”

Doojoon patted his own thigh, asking his wife to climb on him. Regardless to say, it is his favorite position, where Seohyun sits on him, making her own self comfortable on his laps, “Straddle me… Let`s take a nap together”

“Are you nuts?” Seohyun asked, pulling her hand from Doojoon`s hair locks and standing up. She looked at her husband half lidded eyes and had to admit, although she hates it… scratched that, she loves it, that it looks damn y.

Her husband is such a handsome man. He has such an aura that made other man all over the world wants to be like him. Just name it, what is it that Yoon Doojoon doesn`t have?

He is handsome, he is romantic, he is a damn good God, really know how to treat a lady, he is sweet not to mention rich. He is a CEO, God damn it.

What else do you want other than this man?

Doojoon smirked as he saw the wife of his was in her usually dreams. One thing about Hyun is that she always falls into her own thoughts whenever she looked at him for a long time. Is he that attractive?

A wider smirked made up onto his lips as he thought of something naughty to do. As slow as he could, without breaking the woman out from her thinking moment, his right hand moved and started to caress her exposed legs, gradually moving up.

When Doojoon`s hand finally made a contact with her thighs that Seohyun woke up. She gasped as the sudden coldness from Doojoon`s hand travelled all over her legs and when she looked down, the man`s stupid hand already been into her skirt.

“Yah…!”

Her initial plan is it jerk his hand away and moved to her desk, leaving the man on the couch alone. However, blame it on the invisible devil who made she can`t move around too much and as the result of the little struggling, she fell right on top of her husband, toppled on him, just like he wanted.

Doojoon laughed lightly at the funny reaction from his wife and quickly trapped her by hugging her waist securely, “Hey… Stop struggling, could you?”

Seohyun glared at the man and to make herself more comfortable, she placed both of the hands on his chest, “Let go of me, you ert”

“ert…? I am your husband you know?”

“I do know that but you just molested me in your office where anyone could just butted in and watched it”

“But no one did…”

“Fortunately…”

“Why are you so worried, baby?” Doojoon asked, humming after that, “I am the CEO, remember? They can never enter my room if I don`t give the permission”

She scoffed at him, stopped glaring and this time, she pouted, “But seriously, Doojoon. Let go of me. I am wearing a skirt today and I don`t really think I am comfortable laying down on his couch on top of you”

“Why? You don`t have to be worried. You are not heavy at all and it does not hurt me. You sleep on top of me most of the time in our bedroom, what`s the different now? And for the skirt, don`t worry, no one will peeked up on you down there” He grinned, enjoying himself while teasing her.

“You really are a ert”

“The ert that you love so much…”

“Yeah… I do…”

Doojoon didn`t reply this time and he looked into her eyes instead. A few moment of silent walked pass on them and then he smiled softly, “I want to kiss you, Hyun. I want to kiss you so badly”

Seohyun her lips before biting them. She also didn`t say anything. For that moment, let their eyes speak to each other. Just by using their eyes, they knew what they wanted. She knew what she wants and leaned closer, closing the gap between their lips.

It is so closed. They are so closed to kiss when the door flew open, “Yoon Doojoon…!”

They sharply turned their head towards the direction of the door and gasped. Doojoon stuttered, “M-mom?”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

guys.... i am feeling so happy today... i`ve got the chance to study at the university that i want and study the course that i really love... tomorrow... 13th august is my birthday. so, this is one of the best birthday gift ever... 

because of i am feeling really really good today, i have decided to update the story for you guys... i really hope that you guys will enjoy it and don`t forget to comment, okay... loveyou guys...

Mera...