Chapter 1

Glistened With Frost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I opened the door to my room, I really did not expect to see Jongdae lying down on my bed in the dark.

" Jongdae what the , " I managed to say out after a while.

" Hey, do you mind turning the lights on? " Jongdae asked groggily as he sat up. I could hear a smile in his voice.

" Why are you h- No wait how did you even get into my room in the first place? " I stuttered as I flicked the light switch on.

" You didn't even see me come in through the door? "

" No. "

" Well yeah you were crying over a dram-"

" Why are you here? "

" Maybe 'cos I missed you. "

I raised an eyebrow. It was true that I hadn't seen Jongdae since the beginning of fall, but for him to appear in my room at 2 in the morning just because he missed me was unbelievable.

Jongdae, who was clad in a green sweater and pair of faded jeans, laughed as he stood up, walking towards where I was standing as he hummed to one of his favourite songs. He put his arm around me and led me out of the door. For some reason, I felt very comfortable, and it occured to me that perhaps I've missed him as well.

" Ice cream? " Jongdae asked me, and I felt him turn his head to look at me.

" At 2AM? " I asked.

He nodded and I said okay.

We headed to the nearest convencience store and bought ourselves some ice cream. The weather was cold and it felt weird to be eating ice cream outside in the middle of the night. Jongdae gazed at me, his eyes boring into mine. I stared back for a while, and then I looked away.

" Sorry for not hanging out with you. I was busy wasting my life away."

Jongdae chuckled, " Heh. The usual. Well, I was lazing around at home too. Actually, I don't know why I came today. "

" Didn't you say that you missed me? " I teased.

" Ew. " Jongdae replied, pretending to choke on his ice cream.

" K. " I said, a little too loud.

Jongdae grabbed my hand and shoved it to my face. I felt something cold smack

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter