Chapter 2

Cookies Mania

"To the world you may be but one, but to one you might be the world."

Bella take out all books under the table to find something that she brought earlier. Someone knock her table when she was busy searching for that. She looks up , Its Iryne , her classmate a.k.a her bestfriend . "Whats wrong? " Iryne said as she look Bella keep searching for something."My Cookies! I forget where did i put it" Bella said as she keep searching in her bag.

"Cookies? but this morning i saw you hold your cookies? Did you already eat it maybe? Wait, what's wrong with your hand Bella? " Iryne take Bella arm and press it. "Yahhh yahhh why you press it! it's hurt! This morning , i fall infront of the Dance practice room because i tripped over wire. " Bella carefully caressed the bruised on her arm.

"Aigoo you should be carefull next time, wait you mention earlier Dance practice room? maybe your cookies box at there? Lets go search at there " Iryne takes Bella hand and wallks towards Dance practice Room.

 

 

"Its Done! "Chen shouted. He pointed towards the wire that has been put on its own place. "I hope no one would fall again" Suho said as he smiled. "Arghhh it's hurt you pabooo " Baekhyun said as Chanyeol step on his feet. "Hah that what you got for waking me up yesterday! You trick me! " Chanyeol highfives with Sehun as he got his revenge.

Sehun walks near to the table in practice room. Something grab his attention. "Hyung? what is this? " Sehun asked as he raised almost empty small boxes."That? Oh this morning i found it infront of practice room, there alot of cookies inside it " Lay takes the box and take the last pieces of cookies and eat it.

"Cookies? Box? but when we pass by here earlier there no box? when did? " Chen look at lay with curious face."I found it after you guys go back to class, i mean after that girl gone , you guys go to class and i realizes it near door, so i take it ". Lay put back the empty box on table.

"But hyung , how did you know it's yours? i mean that cookies just remind me of something. Even after i saw that "B" on the box " Kai stated.

"Guys calmed down, now lets think positive maybe lay secret admirer or fan give it. About "B" ? maybe he want call lay baby lay? " Xiumin jokingly poke poke lay cheeks.

 

 

"So how did you fall? i mean i know you tripped over wire but, how did you get there? our class is far from that practice room? " Iryne asked,

"Okay like this, when i was about to go to class teacher ask me to help him to do something , he ask me to send some books to music classes after send the books i walks pass dance practice room then i fall , i didnt know there wire tangled on my foot " Bella said she show spot where she fall.

"Oh oh poor my little babyy~ " Iryne hug Bella and laughed. They start searching for Bella cookies boxes. Everywhere but still didnt found it. After few minutes of searching no result , iryne sit on hallway because of tired.

"Arghh i didnt found it! Did you found it?" Bella turned to Iryne with sad face. "No ididnt too huaaaa my cookies! it's so precious! poor my baby cookies! sure someone eat them!" Bella was about to cry.

"Maybe ghost take it and eat it? haaa after this ghost will find you because they want some cookies " Iryne tried to make gags since she saw Bella about to cry. "Yahhh not funny i hate ghost " Bella pinch Iryne arm.Then , Dance practice room door opened.

"What so noisy outside-- oh oh hai you the girl that fall this morning, did you fall again? "  Suho goes out and walks near to the girls. Then all his friends come out too. 

"Hyung is she the one that fall? " Sehun asked as she saw Bella and Iryne. "Yes yes this girl " suho pointed to Bella. Their mouth formed "O"."No she didnt fall again, but we here to find something " Iryne said.

"Thing? what is it? " Kai asked. "Well did you guys see a box, a small box of cookies, on the box have "B" on it" . Suho look at . They all froze.

"um- um  no we didnt see any, um hey we need to continue our practice right? Guys lets go now " Suho and the other leaves and get into the practice room back. Then Sarah Isabella and Iryne left .

 

 

"Hyung! I told youu there must be something about that cookies! " Kai shake suho . "Dude calm down, now where Lay? He the one eat that " Suho look around . "There" Sehun pointed to a figure on couch that sleep soundly after tired practice.

"Wow we here busy thinking about the cookies he sleep soundly at there" Kyungsoo speak up.

"By the way Kai, how did you know too about the cookies? " Suho look at Kai."Hyung? you didnt know about that girl? She cookies maniac! people say everyday she eat cookies, she really like cookies!  About that "b" thing, her name is Sarah Isabella so i think she take that "B" from bella to mark all her things.

"Once there a boy eat her cookies , without premission . but then guess what happen to that boy? " Kai look all , "Bella kick him , she never do that before this, i mean people know her as a good girl, always calm, but see? in cookies she never tolerate! " All gasped.

"Then how about lay hyung? he just finished her cookies earlier?" Sehun said. "Well lets see what will happen when she found out, but i hope she didnt" Suho look at to ask them to keep it as secret.