Chapter 5

Cookies Mania

Trying to forget someone important is like trying to remember someone you've never met.

 

 

Knock knock

Knock knock

Sehun opened the door. They all was in the practice room since there no classes at that time. Choi Junghong from Drama major . He smiled. " Hyung there are meeting on music room right now. All second perfomance member need to attend ". Sehun look at Junhong. "Why so sudden? " . Junghong just shrugged and walked away. Sehun walks to his hyung. " What's wrong? " Xiumin look at Sehun. 

"All second perfomance member need to gather at music room, seem like there emergency meeting, hyungs lets go its now" Sehun stand up with his other hyung that same team with him and then they leave the dance room.

All student that participate in the second perfomance already gather at the music room . Few minutes later, Mr Jiyong come in. "Is all member here?" he look at all the student. " The reason i call you guys here is i need to tell you guys something important. As you know , yesterday there was small accident at stairs that involve one of our team member, Oh Hanie. She was seriously injured. Doctor say it need 3 month for her to recover after discussing , we decided to not take Oh Hanie to join this team to give her enough rest to recover". One student raise hand. " Sir , if she didnt join, who will replace her? i mean we all know that we already decided on role right? Oh Hanie is one of important role in our perfomance" . 

Mr Jiyong just nodded. " I already know that you guys will ask this question. Okay yesterday, me and other teacher already had a small meeting, at first we decided to choose one of student from Drama class but after check on their grade, some of them didnt have qualified to join this perfomance. Its not like we just looking on qualifications but the student that we checked in lack of something that we need for this role and lastly there student that we find she really suit as this character. She might be new to here so i hope you guys can befriend with her and produce a good perfomance for that night." 

Knock knock

Knocking door sound clearly can be heard in the music room. "Sir are you calling me? " there was  a girl standing at the door. Mr Jiyong smiled.

" Come in ". That girl walked in and go to Mr Jiyong. All student in music room just watched her as her face resembles to someone. " So guys she will join you guys in this team to replace Oh Hanie.No objection since all teacher is also agree about this. Sarah Mellysa please introduce yourself". Silent. yes silent that can describe music room right now. Even Lysa was stunned.She look at all people in the room.

"Isnt you from Musical Theater? Why you here? " Lee Sem look at Lysa up and down. All person nodded except one person that already know about this. "So yeah , hai? My name is Sarah Mellysa. Lets be friend" Lysa bow to other. 

"Are you kidding me? You trying to lied to us by changing your name? Oh my , Bella please stop all of this and go back to your team.  We dont have time to play around with you! " Lee Sem added. Lysa stare at Lee Sem blankly.

'what the with this girl, accusing me thing like that ' 

" Hey, look can you please mind your words before say like that? " Iryne stared at Lee Sem. "What? Iryne please not you too! can't you see? she trying to lied to us, oh please you really" Lee Sem rolled her eyes.

"Lied? you want me to give you a prove huh? " Iryne stand up. "Prove it if you can! " Lee Sem crossed arm. 

Lysa just silent since she don't want to adding fuels into fire. Iryne take out her phone. She dialled  someone.

"Where are you? Oh really? can you come to music room for a while? Yes now" Iryne ended the call. "Prove that you were asking for will come ".

All the boys and girl int the music room wait for it.

Music room door opened . Bella walks into the music room with one cookies on her hand. "Not believe it yet? " Iryne look at Lee Sem that seem shock.

Mr Jiyong that just observing the situation from earlier broke into laugh. "Seriously you guys didnt realize this thing from begining? " . Some student shook their head. "You both tell them "  Mr Jiyong pushed Bella to Lysa.  " Um okay what? Why you guys look like you just watch a ghost dancing ballet in here? , Okay okay let me clear this. She Sarah Mellysa my sister, twin sister to be exact. Me Sarah Isabella . She just transfer to here two days ago and she in Drama major. any question ? " . "How we want to know if you were Mellysa or Isabella? " there boy asked. 

Bella look at her sister and Lysa look at Bella then Bella held out cookies that on her hand infront of Lysa mouth " . Lysa shake head " i dont want this morning i already eat one pieces " Lysa take the cookies and shoved into Bella mouth. 

" Mellysa is not cookies mania like Isabella " Iryne added. Student just nodded . " so yeah bye i need to go " Bella leave the music room . 

"Okay that all i want to tell you guys, now you can go back to your own class"  Mr Jiyong also leave after that. Iryne takes Lysa and walks out from the music room.

 

 

" What's wrong with that girl actually? suddenly speak out like that? " Lysa look at Iryne. They at cafetaria after having meeting earlier in music room. "Well its normal, she always like that, she and her friends just no different " Speaking of devil , Lee Sem and her friend walks into cafetaria.

" Who is that? " Lysa poke Iryne arm. " that? her friend i was talking about earlier, Zayra Zya but people in this school usually call her Zya " . 

" Where Bella actually? she said after she finish her work she will come here " .Lysa look around. Later a group of boy walks into the cafetaria, and sit at table infront of Lysa and Iryne at. Iryne just smiled while Lysa still searching for Bella.

One girl running from afar to cafetaria and rushed to Lysa and Iryne. Bella sit at the empty sit near Lysa and Iryne. " Sorry late i just finished my work " . Iryne just nodded.

Iryne glanced at the group of boy infront them. She smiled . That boy is looking at her too. He smiled.

Beep Beep

Iryne phone rings. Message arrived.

To: QOMH

From : KOMH

Hey Hey stop smiling! Pleasee I don't want another boy see your smile and fall inlove with you ~

Iryne chuckled as she read that.

To:KOMH

From : QOMH 

Why? is somebody jealous here? Okay okay i wont teheee . 

Iryne look up and put the phone to side after replying it.

She look at Bella and Lysa, they both were busy quarelling over hot chocolate that Iryne bout for them. 

Meesage Arrived again. 

To:QOMH

From : KOMH

I will come to your place later after school. ILOVEYOU.

 

THE NEXT DAY

Schedule for group practice has been given to all student. On the evening they come to school for the practice. Lay, and Chanyeol sit at the corner of practice room while waiting for the other members to come then there girl sit near them. He look at her for a few minutes and then he look outside windows.

" Why everywhere i go, eveything what i do, there must be something that will remind me of her. Please god, make me strong "

Chanyeol suddenly taps Lay's shoulder make him startled abit. "Hyung all of them is here, we can start now". They all start practice as the teacher who lead the first team come. 

While they were training, Chanyeol take a glance at Lay that were really focused. " Hyung i will never let you remind about it, i will help you to forget"