Chapter 3

Cookies Mania

"Sitting next to you doing absolutely nothing, means absolutely everything to me"

 

Iryne put her bag on the table. " What a tough day today~" she sighed and walks to her bed.Without changing the cloth she lied down on her back. All thing happen at school today replay on her mind. She chuckled alone . "Haish im sleepy , well lets take a nap" she grab her big teddy bear and hug it.

30 minutes later , she can feel hand wrap around her, "You're late" she said even though her eyes still closed. "I'm sorry .. my practice end late today, Queen look at me please? wake up wake up i miss you! " That boy tighten his hug. Iryne sigh and turn to him. "King , I'm sleepy " iryne beamed her face on  his chest. He caressed Iryne hair . "You must be having hard day today ", Iryne just nodded.

"King, you not tired? you just got back from practice right? you should rest too " Iryne opne her eyes and stand up. She walk to her mini fridges in her room and open it. After taking two bottle of Strawberry Milk, she go to her bed and sit beside king again. She gives King one bottle and another one for her.

King take it and drink the strawberry milk. He look at Iryne and smiled then he kiss her cheeks. "You know , i miss you all day, even though we meet everyday at school but it feels different. Now i know how it feel to be in secret relationship" he wrap his arm around Iryne waist.

"Me too, but what to do ? well its for our both good too, just sooner or later , sure people will know about it too", King nodded means agree with Iryne words.

King and Queen , that what we both call each other. even contact name list on phone stick to King and Queen. But who cares, Iryne, she a queen of my heart after all.

"King, do you know wo took Bella cookies? " Iryne look at him asking for answer. King nodded. "Well that hyung even eat that infront of us" he said while laughing.

 

 

 

Bella walks with heavy footsteps when reminds about her missing cookies.She open the door and put the bag on the couch. Sarah Mellysa was watching tv while eating salad. "Are you had encounter with mother of ghost or what ? why so glommy?" Lysa said while munching her salad. "Today... at school, my cookies gone" Bella said with low voice.

Lysa burst into big laugh, she even rolls on floor. "Mwoyaaa its not funny" Bella kind a angry with Lysa reaction, she should not laughing about her missing cookies, but she should cry with me together. Poor my cookies.

"hahahahhaha okay okay i'm sorry but i'm just laughing about your reaction! Your face look like a mother of cat lose her kitties.Come one you still had a lot of cookies in kitchen, just let that one be, go eat your lovely cookies in kitchen " Bella follow Lysa words. She go to kitchen and take a big jar of chocolate chip cookies and come to living room again with it.

Then she sit beside Lysa. "Seriously i dont know why you really like that food, i mean you know to me its just look a cousin of biscuit". Lysa said and then she take one of the cookies. " Oh well i'm forgot to tell you , tomorow i will start school, so wait for me ya? " . Bella just nodded her head because she was too busy eating her cookies.

"This evening i want go out to buy some things for school tomorrow , later you go with me? eh ? " Lysa pinch pinch her twin cheeks . "Arghhh it's hurt! stop pinching okay okay i will go with you" Bella hold her cheeks."Lysa, i want to ask Iryne to go out with us along can? " Lysa just nodded. "Well more people more fun!" she grins. Bella give a call to Iryne and inform her about the evening plans.

 

 

Lay , Sehun , Chen , Suho and Baekhyun meet at the Cafe as promised. Usually they will go out with all member but today some of them had important things to do . They were laughing as chen troll baekhyun .

Suddenly Sehun stop laughing and focused over something. "Hyung isnt that girl? i mean that cookies girl" Their attention goes to the girl outside the cafe. Chen smiled. "Know what? the one that should be scared right now is Lay hyung but see what is he doing".

They turn to lay that busy picking her ice in to the mug. " That hyung is really something. " Chen shake his head. "Wait i think i just saw her walk pass by, then who the one we saw earlier? " Baekhyun still had eye on them.

"Ghost" Suho laugh as he heard that word. Somehow its still funny to see Lay reaction. That guys is really something.

 

 

"Seriously! how could Lysa and Iryne leave me when i was visit that cookies shop. urgh! " Bella mumble. She call Lysa to ask where they located right now. Luckily they still not far. " Why many things happen to me today, its a bad day "~  she sings.

She approached Lysa and Iryne that busy choosing bags. They really not feeling guilthy for leaving me . " Lysa , Iryne why leave me? " she look at them with angry face. Iryne chuckled "You was busy eating and tasting cookies at there so Lysa decide to walk first. sorry yaa " .

"Fine fine do that again and i will not talk to you both for two weeks"  she stomped her feet and then help Lysa to choose her things for school tomorow. 'What a best day. Finally i can walk to school with my twin like other siblings do everyday ' .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woahhh so who having secret relationship hereee among them~~~?