Chapter 1

Cookies Mania

"Sometimes you need to run away just to see who will come after you"

 

PRANGGGG!! Lysa dropped glass that she hold after heard the newest new that her mother told her. "Wait what mom but why?!" she look at her mom with questioned face. "Mom has to go work at overseas for 3 years after this, so i decided to send you to stay with your father and you twin sister" mom face still calm.

"But how about my school? my studies at here? If i transfer school at there, i might be left out in study , please mom no " Lysa look at her mom with most sad face hoping her mom would change the decision. "When i said you going to transfer so i will not change my decision, about your studies, if you can't catch up when you at there, ask some help from you sister ". Lysa silent for a while when her mom mention about her twin sister.

Sister.. 'Sarah Isabella long time i didnt see her since me and mom move out from that house when i was 9 years old' for a minute the small Sarah Isabella come on her mind ."So you agree or not?" Mom pull Lysa hand and look at her for the answer. "Okay i agree". Mom smile and Lysa hair. 

 

 

 

Sarah Isabella 's POV.

  I wake up in the morning after i heard loud noises from downstairs. I grab my blue towel and go into bathroom,afther done bathing i grab my favourite blue tee and my black long skirt and prepare as usual."Bella? are you already awake?"i heard dad calling from downstairs."Yes dad i'm coming " i quickly make my final touch up then i head to downstairs. I spot someone familiar , someone that i miss most , mom and Lysa. Yeah since mom and dad divorce when i was 9 years old.

Since then Sarah Mellysa stay with mom and me stay with dad. Lysa stand up and hug me. "I miss you " that the only words that she keep repeat for few time as she hugging me. Yes i know what she feel , we both twin our instict same. "How are you?" i asked as i pulled her to sit beside me. "Just fine and always be fine " Lysa said and she smiled. 

 "Bella,you.. look cubbier abit now" Lysa said as she poke my cheeks. " after you follow mom, cookies is my bestfriends afterall" i grinned back at her "Ohh nowonder, well bella lets we walks around here? Im just want to know this area better, shall we?". Bella smile and take Lysa hand to take her walks around .

End Of POV

 

THE NEXT DAY

Music can be clearly heard in all over practice room, yet no one is going to stop it, well they already known, when the music is turn on that must be that boy , in the practice room. No one can't stop him during the practice. Sometimes he at there practice with and sometimes he alone. People can know it's him by the first song that he will play during the practice , it's because the same song everyday when he start the practice.

 Lay was dancing in the middle of practise room, suddenly All light, music, and air conditioner turned off its become completely dark.Lay stopped  dancing. "Yahh stop playing, turn on the electric! " he shouted. Still no changes, still dark and silent. " I told you to switch on the electric! You guys are dead if i catch you!!" he warned again. Still this time electric didnt but only little groans can be heard from outside practice room.

Lay was froze in the middle of practice room, don't want to jump in conclusion , he decided to check what happen outside the practice room,in carefull state he walksto the door and slowly twiest the door knob to open it. His expression blank, all thing he can do is staring blankly . There a girl tripped infront of the practice room, on her feet , he can see few wire  that unplugged from the plug. Yeah electric suddenly off because of this, "Oh My God i know it would be like this! " One voice shouted from afar.

"Yah Chen look what have you done? i told you to clear up the mess that you create now see? people fall because of it! " Suho started to nagging to chen as he helped that girl to stand up. "Oh lay ? why didn't practice? " Suho just realizes that Lay has been standing at the practice room door. "Why would i practice if the practice room is dark? Electric was turned off because of this "  he said while pointing to the plug."Really? Oh I'm sorry! yesterday when i was passing by here i accidently pulled the wire. thats why now its lose, i was thinking to tell this to teacher afther school but i didnt know it would turn out like this , Sorry again Lay " Chen scratchhis head in awkward.

"Wait? Where the girl?" Suho looked around. Lay just pointing at the corner of the school building. Clearly can be see that girl was running away. "Ha its okay its not her fault anyway" Suho stated and put the plug back on its place and electric goes on again.After that Suho and Chen leaves the place.Lay turn around to continues his practice but one thing caught his eyes.

He pick it up and open it "A box of cookies? " he looks at all the cookies in the box. Then he close the box. "B ? What is this B stand for? " The alphabet B on the box make him wonder. " Nahh maybe its stand for Baby Lay or Bae, maybe its from my fans" Lay eat the cookies as he close the practice room door.