Because Of Me!

You Will Never Know

Yura's POV:

You opened your eyes a little but everything is blur. You blinked a little and able see everything. You saw Doojoon was sleeping beside you, holding your hand.

"O..Op..Oppa?!" he opened his eyes immediately. "Choi Yura! Are you okay? I was worrying you. I thought you can't make it." you try to sit but you can't as your head hurt a lot. "Arr!!" Doojoon stop you. "No..You hit your head with platform. You will hurt a lot for a while. Do you remember everything? Do you remember me?" you nodded. "Model Oppa!" he chuckled and caressed your hair.

Suddenly your aunt came in...with teary eyes. "Doojoon...he.." When she saw you talking with him...happily. She came to you and slap you. You touch your cheek and look her in amaze. "Aun..Aunty!" she look at you but not with full of love before. This time is full of anger and sadness. "Don't call me Aunty. You kill my brother."

Your eyes widened and look her in stun. "Daddy?!" Tears came down through your eyes.Doojoon hugged your Aunt. "Aunty...That's not her fault. It was an accident. Uncle tried to protect her daughter." Doojoon comforted her.  She was crying and try to understand the situation.

You pulled out the drip from your hand and run out  from the room. Your head hurt and your heart more.

*Daddy! Why you leave me in all sudden? I only have you. Why you leave me?*

You run out from the hospital. But you don't know where to go. You keep running and you stop in front of some random playground. You sat on the swing and start to cry.

"Daddy! Why you leave me too early? Don't you know I can't stand on my own yet? I killed you. God! Please bring me instead of him. I can't see Daddy and Mommy together now. I was trying so hard. Daddy, Who will call me sweetheart if you leave. Who will fight with Aunty when she keep bubbling me? Who will bring me to the Lotte World and watch me when I am playing? Who will listen me when I talk abou KPop singers? Who will bring me to my bed when I sleep on the couch while watching my dramas? Who will comfort me when I cry?"

You keep crying but you feel someone touch your shoulder. You look back and saw Mark.

Mark's POV:

I was walking around until I saw familiar figure sitting on the swing. *It's already 11:30. What is she doing here?* I was going to scare her but I heard her sniffing and mubbling. I just touch her shoulder lightly. Not to make her scare. And I sit in front of her.

"Hey! What's going on? Your boyfriend left you? Don't.." Suddenly she hugged me. I hugged her back.

"Mark Oppa..please tell me...How can I kill myself? I am not worth to live. I don't want to live anymore. A lot of bad things happen to me. Why? Am I the only one?"

I broke the hug and sat on the ground. "Tell me what happen? Your boyfriend left you or is that bacause of bully? I will beat them up." she was trying to say but her tears keep falling down. "Daddy...is..dead...because..of..me!!" I look her in amaze. Until I saw someone rush to us.

"Woo! Why you run away? You are not well yet Yura. Aunty said she was sorry. She just lost her mind. It was just an accident Yura! It is not because of you."

"You are not well? You get hurt too? Let's get back to hospital Yura." I told her and the guy look at me.

"Oh! Mark! You know her?"

"Is that important now?" I give him the glare and force her to stand. "I don't want to go anywhere. I killed my own dad. He die because of me. Please let me die. Both of you can leave. Just tell them you can't find me Doojoon Oppa. And just ignore me as you didn't see me Mark Oppa."

"I can't!" me and Doojoon guy said in unison. Both of us share death glares. "Yura...Listen to me..Ok? I don't know what's happened exactly. But you have to go back to hospital. Let's deal tomorrow morning. Now to hospital." I lift her in bridal side. And she cried in my chest again. I just sighed and turned back to that guy. "Do you want to show me the way?"