Death Or Alive

You Will Never Know

Yura's POV:

-From: Model Oppa

Let's meet at the park near your house. I will call you when I reach there. I am still not sure with the time. Your model Oppa is busy. Anyways, did you get hurt? If they hurt you, I will burn their houses.

You smiled and put your phone inside the pocket.

"Yura! Where are you going?" your aunt asked as she saw you wearing your shoes. "I am going to meet with Doojoon Oppa. Why Aunty?" She just smiled. "Nothing. You two really match. Why don't you bring him home? I haven't meet him for a long time. I bet your dad wants to meet his future son-in-law." You scoffed. "Haha..very funny. He is just my friend. I already have a boyfriend. Merong!" You see your aunt's eye widened. But you run out from the house as you know she is going to scream and gonna give you lectures.

*Aish! My aunt is really strange. Why she wants me to be with Doojoon Oppa? I don't like him but he is kind of handsome. No wonder he became a model. Yah! Choi Yura! What are you thinking? What about Mark Oppa? He said you beacome beautiful. That means you have a chance. Oh right! Why did he tell like that? Did he really think me that way? Why he ruffled my hair? Oh so sweet. His voice. His touch. His smile.*

You walked to the park with your headphone on. You didn't see the car was coming with speed as you were thinking about other things and also your headphone volume is really high. Unfortunately.....

3
2
1

All blackout!

Doojoon's POV:

*Aish! This girl! Why didn't she pick up the damn phone? I think I should go to to the house!*

I walked to her house. I saw her aunt rushing out from house. "Annyeong Aunty" She look at me with teary eyes. "What happen Aunty?" She hold my hand. "Y..Yu..Yura.." My eyes widened as soon as I heard her name.

"What happen to Yura?"

"She is in hospital now. I think in serious condition!"

"WHAT?!!! WHICH HOSPITAL?" She told me the hospital name and I rushed to there.

*Please! Nothing happen! Please God! Don't let her happen anything.*