You Don't Understand Me

You Will Never Know

Doojoon's POV:

I came back from my shooting. *Woo...Today is really tired. I wonder how is Yura doing?* I took my phone out and saw some messages. I ignored all stupid messages from girls who confess me. But 2 messages caught my attendtion.

-From: Sweet Heart <3

Doojoonie..You haven't told her yet? I think she didn't know yet. Tell her ASAP. OK?! Love you.

I just smiled. *She is jealous? How can I tell Yura? I hope I can tell as soon as possible.* I sighed.

-From: Pabo

Oppa!!! I have something REALLY important to tell you!! Why didn't you come to school today? TT__TT
I miss you the whole day...Other girls want to bully me because my model Oppa is not with me...Anyways, when can I meet you TODAY?

I replied her immediately.

-To: Pabo

Let's meet at the park near your house. I will call you when I reach there. I am still not sure with the time. Your model Oppa is busy. Anyways, did you get hurt? If they hurt you, I will burn their houses.

After that I fell asleep on the living room couch. Until someone splash me with water.

"Aish! What's your prob..." but he cut off me.

"Shut up and go up. This is not the place to sleep."

"I was just too tired. And you can just wake me up. You don't need to throw water at me. Don't you know I don't like when someone throw water at me. Yeah! How would you know. You never understand me."

"I understand.."

"No you don't! You never understand me! You never try to understand me since our childhood."

I let my anger out. I leave him in the living room and went upstair to shower.

Seungho's POV:

*You too. Doojoonie...You will never understand me. You don't know how I am working for you. You don't know how hard I have to live. You are too young to understand me. I will always love you Doojoonie. You are my only reason to live. But why you hate me a lot. What happen to us?*