Unexpected Meeting

You Will Never Know

-----At School-----

"Yura-ssi...Teacher is calling you!" class monitor told you. You close the your book and make the way to the teacher's place.

On the way, a ball hit your head. To be exact, a volleyball. "Ouch!" One male student come in front of you and bowed. "Sorry! We didn't mean to hurt you. We just pass the ball and it hit your head. We really sorry." He apologize polititely. You smiled and nodded. "It's OK!  It is just an accident." he smile and looking at you till someone shouted. "YAH!  LEE TAEMIN! STOP FLIRTING AND GET YOUR HERE."

He smiled a bit and make his way back to P.E place. But you was wandering and search the person who just shouted. *That voice is so familier to me. It sound so much like him. Maybe I heard it wrong.*

You rush to the teacher's office. When you reached there, you meet with Hyuna. "Oh! Yura-ah! Come and meet blue team leader, Kim Hyuna. You are part of their team." You just nodded and smiled at her. "OK! Sir! I will show her around." she said.

"Hey, I heard you are really good at volleyball. I also heard you also receive best player awards." you look at her in amaze. "How did you know? Arr!!! Teacher told you?!" she just smile awkwardly. "Yeah! Teacher..Teacher told me.."

*She doesn't know yet?! Why he didn't tell her yet? He might tell her later.*

"Anyway, you are joining volleyball team. So, you should know something." she said in serious tone. "The captain of volleyball team is really really bad.He also got a lot of best player awards. So, he is kind of like proud of himself. You know what I mean?" you just nodded. "So, be careful. So, don't mess with him. And also don't fall for him." you laughed. "Sunbae! Why would I fall for him? And why you warned? Your namja chingu?" this time she laughed. "HAHA! Why would I like the guy like him? I already have one and he is way more better than that big head. I warned you because he is handsome and he have a lot of girlfriends and also a lot of sasengs who will kill you if you mess with him!" you nodded and bid goodbye.

*Oh! This school is really something! Maybe he is handsome but he can't be more handsome than my crush. My Oppa will be more handsome and cuter than him. But attitute are the same with him. I hope he is my crush. Luck! Save me this time!*

-----P.E. Time-----

You walk to the indoor stadium where you have to play volleyball.

When you reach there, you heard a lot of students playing and arguing. You sit on the the chair near the door and waiting for the coach to come.

*Now, he might be in California, practising volleyball with his dad.*

Then, you heard someone blow whistle and everyone line up facing to each other. You also stand like others. But to your opposite was a girl from the group who try to bully you. She give you the death glare and so you did.

"OK! I heard we have new girl here. Who is it?" one guy shouted. You raised your hand. "Me!"

"Come in front of me now!" you stepped out. And you look at him. When you see him, your jaw dropped.

"Mark Oppa?!"

"Choi Yura?!"