First Day Of The School

You Will Never Know

"CHOI YURA!! WAKE UP!! YOU HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL!" you finally awake. You did some morning exercise and wash yourself.

"Morning Daddy!" you kissed his cheek.

"Morning Sweet heart! Well!Are you ready for your new school?" you nodded.

"Yep Daddy! I am so excited and active for my new school." You said. He smiled and ruffle your hair.

"Active?! Really? Yura I have to scream like 4 octaves to wake you up. Is that active?"  you chuckled a bit.

"Aunty! I was just..." your dad gave her a death glare.

"My baby is tired that's all. OK Sweet heart! You are going to be late on your first day. Eat quick!" You finished your food as fast as you can.

"Let's go Daddy!"

-----AT SCHOOL-----

"OK! Class.... Attention! Here is new student! She transfer here because she got SCHOLAR! Introduce yourself kid!" The teacher high his volume on the scholar. You cleared your throat. 

"Annyeong! I am Choi Yura. I hope we can be good friends." Everybody clapped. Some boys wink at you but some girls gave you death glares.

*OK! This is going to be hard.*

"Go and sit in free space! Self-study time." the teacher leave the room. You took your place near the window behind the class. As soon as you sat down, some boys come near you and start to introduce themselves. You just smiled and nodded.

*Aish! Annoying!*  But one voice got your attendtion.

"Hey! Back off!" all the boys look at him and return to their place but left their paper with their numbers on the table beside you. The guy who just shouted throw all the paper in trush can.

"Thank you!" You said. He smiled and nodded.

"I will sit beside you. You don't mind right!" you pinch his cheek as usual.

"Why would I?" Both of you laughed. Everyone from class look at you guys in amazed.

-----LUNCH TIME-----

You sit in the place under the tree alone. Group of girls walk towards you.

"Hey new girl! What is you and Doojoon Oppa's relationship?" you raised your eyebrows. "Why do you want to know?"

One girl from the group smirked. "Don't question us back! Do you know who we are?" you look at them from head to toe. "Some wannabe?!" You said and continue to eat. That girl scoffed and pulled your tray and told another one from the group to throw it.

"Hey! What are you doing? I am not finished yet." that girl pull your collar. "You better treat us politely. Because we are queenkas of the school." you pushed her. "You too. Better watch out. I am not the one who is going to stay still like other new kids. What make you think I am going to scare you? I am not afraid of anyone. And plus don't pull my collar again!" You were about to leave but she stood in front of you. "Huh! You wanna fight hum?" she come closer to you but someone stop her.

"SON NAEUN! You better stop now. Should I tell your parents?"

*Oh! That b---- is Son Naeun. I will remember you. What is she and Doojoon?*  Son Naeun gave you death glare and leave.

The one who stopped the fight look at you. "Are you ok? New girl make a problem in her first day. Hum?" you just smile at her. "Thank you Sunbae!" She smiled back and ruffled your hair. "Oh you know how to treat other polite. Now, I know who start the fight. By the way my name is Kim Hyuna. I am leader of blue team." you look at her in amazed. "Blue team?! What is that Sunbae?" she look you back in amazed. "You don't know yet? I think your class teacher haven't told you yet. Ask him. See you." she left. You also went back to your class.

When you reach the class, you saw some paper on your table.

*Umm?! Those again? This school is really annoying.*

By the time, someone rush to you. "Yura!!!!! Are you okay? Did she hurt you? " Doojoon keep questioning. You cupped his face. "I am OK! You think I am going to stay still. I am alimighty Yoon Doojoon's bestfriend. I am strong." He chuckle and ruffle your hair. "Oh by the way! What team am I from? I meet the girl named Kim Hyuna and she told me that she is the leader of Blue team. What are those?"

"Oh! You meet with Sunbae! I am from Blue team too. I am in charge of football. I am captain of Blue Team."

"What about me? I want to be in Blue Team too."

"What sport you are going to join? As usual?" you nodded. "Yep. As usual." he smile. "Let me tell the teacher. OK?!" You sit down as teacher came in and of course he sleep during the boring lecture. You lock your eyes on books listen carefully to the lecture.

Doojoon's POV:

I opened my eyes a little bit to see her studying.

*I just want to take care of you a lot. I don't know why. I have girlfriend but I just want to care you. What is happening to me?*