New Place, Bad Past

You Will Never Know

"I am so happy that you can finally chose our school out of every schools." Doojoon said.

"Of course I have to join this school. My best friend is here and no one can bully me right. And also Daddy said this school is perfect with me." You said as you pinched his cheek. 

"Haha...right..So, see you tomorrow at school. If you need anything,  just give me a call." You showed OK sign and came into the house.

Your POV:

*This new place is very refreshing. I hope I can forget my bad past.*

#Flashback#

"Yah! Choi Younguk! You better get out off this house. I don't need you!" your mom shouted.

"Yes I will and I will bring my daughter along with me. And you know what? I have money! I can stay whatever I like and I can support my daughter more than anyone." your mom smirked.

"I have money too. It's ok. Bring your troublemaker with you. I will stay with my son." Those are the last words from your mother.

#End of flashback#

You look at the moon and start to think about your pasts. Whenever you miss your mom, you always look the moon.

*Mommy! I haven't seen you for almost 2 years. Daddy moved really far away from you. I am again in new place now. Because I got scholarship. Will you proud if you hear my news? I got the best student in school. I heard Minho Oppa newws too. I am in the same place place with him now. Do you hear my news? Me and Daddy is fine. What about you? Are you doing great? I miss you and Minho Oppa. Minho Oppa! I always have a thought that you would stop them from doing this because you are 4 years olderthan me and I thought you have a chance to stop them. But why you leave them as you didn't see or hear anything. I thought you are going to stop me and Daddy leaving the house. How could you? I hope everything is going to be fine.*

Tears rolled down from your eyes. You wiped everything.

*Choi Yura! You have to be strong. Daddy shouldn't see your tears. And you have to beat Minho Oppa. You have to show Mommy that you are not stupid.*