Yoseob

[Beast Scenario] When You’re Independent But They Want You To Depend On Them

On a relaxing day in your living room Yoseob and you were becoming bored of watching re-runs of happy together. “Can we go somewhere?” You moan from boredom. “Like where?” He asked back. “I don’t know…how about a mall?” You stood up and walked towards the door. “What mall should we go to ______?” He curiously said. “Hmmm, you pick.” You told him. “Okay, how about I’Park?” He said. “Nah, I’ve been there twice with my friends.” You tell him as you put on your shoes. “How about Times Square?” He suggested again. “Too far to walk.” You groaned. “Aishhhh! Make up your mind ______ ” He shouted childishly. “I got it! Let’s just go to Munjeong-dong. I need to pick up stuff from there anyways. Well, in two weeks I need to but I can go today I guess.” “Okay! Let’s go Yoseob!” You grabbed his hand while handing him his shoes and ran out the door. “Wait! Wait wait wait, let me put on my shoes first jagi!” He whined. “Fine….but hurry!” You complained cutely. “Why are you in a rush? You need to meet someone over there?” He stared down at you. “Aniyo! I just wanna go somewhere already! Haha..” 

-20 minutes later-

"Jagi, want to go in that store?" Yosoeb pointed to the far left side of the mall. "Mmmm..Sure." You agreed with him walking towards the small store.

Yoseob opens the door for you as you look around in curiosity. You head down to the last isle with all the electronics “Wow, they have so much stuff in here! I’m surprised it all fit!” You walk closer to see the phone charms and cases. “______, this is what I was looking for! I needed a case and maybe a charm?” He thought out loud. “You wanted a case? That’s it?” You looked at him strangely. “What? What’s with the face?” He said in a deep voice. “N-Nothing.. I thought you were going to look at clothes or something, that’s all.” You giggled. “Oh…okay then” He looked at you weirdly as well. After he chose his case he went up to the cashier to pay. However you were still looking at the cases and phone charms since the one you liked came in ten different colors. You couldn’t decide if you wanted a black one, a red one, a blue one or a pink one. In the end you were down to red and pink, you didn’t want pink as much since it was to floral pink. On the other hand the red looked to masculine since it was a fiery red. You were about to choose the red one until you knocked over the cases with you elbow and a purple one fell out. “O wow! I didn’t even see this one! I’ll get this color instead.” You walked up to the cashier and paid for your case. “Yah! ______  let me pay for you!” Yoseob ran over to you. “It’s okay, Yoseob. Besides, I already paid for it… sorry.” You told him feeling guilty. “Oh…well next time tell me when you want something okay?” He told you in a serious tone. “Um, okay?” You replied in confusion. 

After walking to almost every store Yoseob noticed in some stores you went to you would buy things on your own instead of asking him and he began to feel irritated. You were both now sitting at a food court deciding on what to eat. “I want some frozen yogurt, what do you want Yoseob?” “I want frozen yogurt as well, I’m not that hungry since we had a big breakfast.” He explained while trying to put on his phone case. “Okay.” You said casually. You both walked up to the counter and asked for to yogurts and a bottle of water that you were going to drink later that day. “Okay, that’ll be 7500 won” the girl said. “Oh! Yoseob oppa! I love your music!” She shyly told him. “Ah, ne, kamsahamnida!” He covered his mouth as he smiled at her. “Ah, How much was it again?” He asked politely. “Ayyyy, oppa. Just because your famous doesn’t mean I’ll give you a discount!” She giggled. “Oh, Aniyo! I didn’t want a discount I was just flustered a bit and I forgot the price.” “Ne, oppa.. I see. It’s 7500 won.” she told him again. “I’ll get Yoseob, don’t worry.” You told him happily. “Aniyo, aniyo. I’ll pay for it.” He retorted. “Yoseob, it’s okay! I got it really! it’s my water bottle and yogurt anyways, so it’s mostly mine.” The girl just stood there awkwardly watching you both bicker back and forth about who’s paying, until you and Yoseob started to hand her the money. She felt bad she didn’t know whos money to take. In the end you shoved Yoseob out the way and hand the girl the money. “Uh.. K-kams-sahamn-nida.” She told you awkwardly. “Don’t worry about it, haha. And keep the change.” You smiled at her and took the yogurt and water bottle. “Aishhhhh, ______ !!!” Yoseob shouted. The girl looked at him weirdly and turned away slowly. 

Arriving back home Yoseob sat you down on the couch with him. “Yahhhh, what was that all about!?” He raised his voice. “What? I can’t pay for my own stuff?” You complained to him. “No, you can’t. I told you 3 times today that if you needed anything tell me first! And what do you do? You do the opposite of what I say ______ ” He began to yell in frustration. “Well you can’t always pay for what I want Yoseob. I don’t want girls or guys or even people that are close to you to think I only want you for your money!!!” You yelled back. “It’s bad enough that I have to deal with crazed fans telling me horrible things almost every day! No, It’s 24/7 Yoseob!” you walked away into the room and sat on the bed. “Well, I didn’t know that ______ .” “Well know you do!” you cried. “Jagi, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make you cry. I just wanted you to depend on me today. Seeing all the members’ girlfriends depending on the guys made me feel jealous. I wanted you to depend on me like them.” You wiped your tears hearing his confession and decided to sit closer to him. “Well why didn’t you tell me that? Yes, I’m independent but I can be dependent too Yoseob.” You hugged him and held his hand tenderly. “So will you depend on me for a while?” He asked innocently. “Yes, Yoseob.” You laid your head on his shoulder and smiled to yourself. “You know what they say ______ ” “Hm?” “They say that the man is supposed to pay for the women on dates.” He laughed. “Oh really?” You sarcastically answered.

______________________________________________________________________

^^ I hope this made your day! *laughs rubbing back of head*