Junhyung

[Beast Scenario] When You’re Independent But They Want You To Depend On Them

Skipping to the bedroom with books and folders, you sat at your desk Junhyung bought you when you started school in S. Korea 3 years ago. You plopped all the books onto the desk and pulled out a pencil starting your homework. “Okay, let’s see. I have to write 2 essays, do math, Hangul practice and English.” Taking out your notes for Hangul practice you sat there staring at the questions for five minutes. “…Let’s start with English instead.” You suggested to yourself. Finishing your English work under ten minutes, you took out your math book and began solving equations. “Man this is easy! Well except for Hangul, but I will get to it…eventually.” You whispered to yourself.

Junhyung was in the living room watching M!Countdown admiring the dances of girl groups. After a while Junhyung felt like it was too quiet, he turned down the volume and checked if you were in the kitchen but before he could step one foot in there, he heard music softly playing from your shared room. He gasped “Is she listening to MBLAQ!?!? _______ gonna get it!” He evilly laughed and tip toed towards the room. He peeked in and saw your school work pushed aside and instead you had the computer in front of you blogging about kpop. He smirked and swiftly walked in sitting quietly on the bed watching you like and reblog things. ‘Wow she’s really fast at this! How can she do that so quickly? Ughh I can’t look anymore it’s making me dizz- is that man !?’

"YAHH!!! _______ WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT MEN!?” He shouted as he covered your eyes shutting the computer. “WHAT THE HELL JUNHYUNG!!! STOP IT! I CAN’T SEE!!!” You yelled back at him. “YAH YOU ERT! WHY DO YOU WANNA SEE THAT!? YOU HAVE ME!!!” He hollered more. “WHAT!?!?” You shot up from the chair turning around to look at him. “I-I mean, you’re my girlfriend and you’re too innocent for those things.” He stumbled over his words. Both of you cleared your throats as blush began to tint your faces. “I wasn’t looking at that! Wait, when did you get in here? And how long were you behind me?” You questioned him suspiciously. “Uh, um….long enough.” He replied quickly. 

So, what were you doing? You know, before you went on your… computer.” You grabbed your books and paper and set them on the desk again. “Oh you know, simple stuff… just coloring a picture” you say sarcastically. “There’s no need to be sarcastic _______ ” You rub your face and groan “Why is this so difficult!? Ugh!!!” You slam your hand on the open notebook. “I’ll help you! I can help! I can help you!!!” he yelped in excitement. “No Junhyung, I need to this on my own. But thank you for your kind offer.” Turning him down, you pick up your number 2 pencil and start to sharpen its dull point. He furrows his eyebrows “You really don’t want me to help you at all _______ Not even a little bit? I’m not saying I know the correct answer but….what if I did? Would you let me help then?” He looked at you very seriously that it was the first time you went blank for a moment and became hesitant with the answer you would give him. “Junghyung, honestly I would but, I make myself learn the hard way…that way I’ll find out the answer by myself. Sorry if this isn’t the answer you wanted to hear.” You carefully rejected him. Avoiding his face you felt bad since it was the truth. You really wanted to do your work on your own, but was it the right thing to say?

”_______, why did you leave that question blank?” He asked you as he pointed to the equation. “Because I didn’t understand it. I skip the hard ones and do the easy problems first Junhyung.” You clarified “I see, well I know the answer to that one… just saying…” Junhyung gets up and inches his way out of the room. He continued “I also know the answer to the question you skipped before it too, and questions 7, 8, and 9” He was almost out the door but stopped again. “Well, I’ll be in the guest room…” Junhyung was gone; you sighed loudly and looked at the door that was once opened and through a pen at it. You pin up your hair while fixing your seat to get more comfortable. 'Just let him help you, it's not wrong to ask for some assistance.' You thought 'C'mon _______, let him! Dooo it! Get him back over here for some hel-' 

"J-Junghyung!" You hesitantly holler. "Ne!? Coming!" He yelled out. You hear footsteps coming closer towards the room and right on cue he opens the door. "Yes jagi?" He softly says "Can you help me with my homework?" You mumble. "What? _______  I can’t hear you. Say it again please?" You turn your body to him and stand up. "Can you please help me with the questions I left blank?" You point to your notepad and sit back down. "That’s better, and what took you so long!? I thought you would come yelling to me for help as soon as I walked out!?" He slumped right next to you on a chair. "Just help me Junhyung before I change my mind." You look at him seriously laying your hand on his shoulder squeezing it tightly. "OW!! Ow! Okay! Okay! Jeez _______  Now, for this problem you have to times 6 by…" You smiled at Junhyung as he explained the problem to you. Yeah, you felt much better after asking for his help. Actually, you were glad you asked because the way he explained the number problem was much better than your teacher.

__________________________________________________________________________________

tch, he's the ert e_e jkjk hahaha