Hyunseung

[Beast Scenario] When You’re Independent But They Want You To Depend On Them

Hyunseung wanted to walk around Seoul with you for some fresh air after practice, he felt he wasn’t seeing you as often as he could since beast was preparing for their comeback. Two hours in, you felt parched so Hyunseung suggested a small convenience store four blocks down. “Four Blocks!? Ughhh, I’m gonna pass out by the time we get there Hyunseung!” you complained as you fanned yourself effortlessly. “Want me to carry you there?” Hyunseung said deeply. “Shut up! Let’s go, hurry!” you whined. “Okay okay! Jeez, you’re really whiny when you get overly thirsty or hungry.” He bluntly told you. Reaching the third block you were becoming irritated by the sun more and more. You felt like punching the sun’s light out for making you feel really hot and sweaty, however what you were thinking was pretty stupid and not worth it. You looked up at Hyunseung and saw how happy and calm he was in this horrible weather. “I don’t understand you Hyunseung; how are you not dying in this hot weather!?” You ask him with bitter. “I don’t know _______. I guess I’m use to the heat from dancing a lot at practice. I also have to stand in the hot weather during performances so, maybe that’s why.” He explained nonchalantly.

"Finally, we’re here!" You jogged up to the front of the door and laughed in relief. "Now I can stay in this air conditioned store as long as I want!" Before you could reach for the handle, a young man grabbed it first and held the door for you. "Um, thank you." You smiled politely at him then proceeded to enter. The young man smiled back and went on with what he needed to do. Hyunseung glared at the man and you as he witnessed the scene. "Where’s all the tea?" you questioned yourself. Searching for the iced tea you went through one isle after another until you reached the far left end and saw a small section of tea and coffee, the tea you wanted was way up high; pushed to the back. You tried reaching for it on your tippy toes as you stretched out your left arm as much as your body can handle. Conclusion, you were too short. You suddenly saw someone walk into the same isle as you out of the corner of your eye. You turned your head to see if it was an employee or maybe Hyunseung. Turns out, it was the guy that opened the door for you. 

"Excuse me, will it be troublesome if I asked you for a quick favor?" you kindly asked him. "Depends on the favor…” he answered back wittily. You were taken a back with his words but before you could ask him to get the ice tea you really needed he spoke once more. “You know I was joking, right?” He said with a chuckle. “Oh, well if you were joking is it okay if you can get this ice tea up here?” You pointed to the section. “Sure.” He answered. He walked closer to where you were standing and lifted his right arm up as he grasped your tea easily. "I believe this belongs to you now." He flirted as he handed you your tea. "Hahaha, thanks" you said shyly. "Anytime" He winked and walked away as you stood there with blush creeping on to your face. 

"Yah, did you find the iced teas _______ " Hyunseung asked appearing next to you. You jumped at his words and smacked him on the shoulder. "Oh my gosh!!! Don’t do that!" You exclaimed at him. "Sorry _______ " He laughed "I see you got help from someone…” He continued with a unpleasant mumble. "What’s that suppose to mean?" You said feeling somewhat offended. "Well you never ask me for help _______  But I guess you would rather ask random handsome strangers than your own boyfriend." He complained as he pouted. "Really? We’re discussing this again? Hyunseung you know I would love to depend on you but I prefer to be independent, okay?" You sugar coated your words for him. "Mhmmmm. Well, it would be nice if you leaned on me once in a while…” He quietly complained more. "Fine, how about this, you can carry my tea; and when I get thirsty you can put the straw in my mouth." You offered. Hyunseung just laughed sarcastically at you and grabbed your hand to continue your walk.

"You’re not jealous are you?" You smirked at Hyunseung. "Me?! Jealous!?" He replied shockingly. "Hahahahahaha! You’re so adorable _______ " He laughed at you. Hyunseung clears his throat and shakes his head looking up at the sky. "Don’t worry _______  I’m not jealous of that guy." You squinted at him looking up and down at him. "Whatever you say…" You suspiciously told him. After a few seconds you both casually went back to holding hands smiling as you talked about his upcoming comeback. Returning home, Hyunseung sat on the couch and began to surf the channels. Before you could head to your room you heard Hyunseung clear his throat to get your attention. "What?" you plainly said. "I just wanna know… since we were on the topic of jealously earlier, do you get jealous when you see fangirls with me?" He giggled like a seven year old. "What do you think Hyunseung?" You counter attacked him. He sat there silently thinking, you didn’t really want to hear his answer so you left to the room to finish your work. He slowly laid back on the couch and smiled "She’s jealous.." Holding in his laugh as he playfully hit his thigh. Suddenly he felt vibration by his arm, he got a text from you that read

- I don’t get jealous, bye ;p -

________________________________________________________________________________________

Ohhhhhh snap! lol did you like the story?? :D