Doojoon

[Beast Scenario] When You’re Independent But They Want You To Depend On Them

In the morning you woke up around 11am with a grumbling stomach. You wanted to stay home and not go anywhere today because it was your day off of work. You jumped effortlessly out of bed skipping to the kitchen to make a buffet for yourself; however, you only had cereal in the house. “Ughhh, I should have bought more food yesterday!” You complained closing the refrigerator door carelessly. After you had 2 bowls of cereal you put on a thick jacket and some warm fuzzy boots to go fetch the mail. You then remembered in your email today there was suppose be packages from your family. Well, on the bright side you did receive a package, but on the down side you have tons of small white envelopes with your name on them. “Bills already!?” You whined heading back into the house.

Grabbing a knife out of a small drawer, you sat on the couch and opened up the package to see your old kpop albums you left back at your hometown. It was one of your siblings that sent you them since your family was moving houses again. You were overwhelmed with excitement you “fangirled” for a while and put them on your dresser with the rest of your newly bought kpop albums. After your surprise, you walked to the dining room with all the white envelopes and opened them up to see what you needed to pay off. One by one you paid off but, there were a few that you weren’t able to pay for. You sat there angry at yourself for not having enough money plus for not accepting that second job your friend’s boss offered you 3 weeks ago. “Dammit” you whispered. You rubbed your temples and closed your eyes re-calculating everything. 

Doojoon drove up into the drivewayas he checked the time on his phone. “_______ will be so happy that I came home early.” He laughed to himself. Doojoon took out his keys and opened the door. He called your name once as he stepped in to find you. “_______  Guess what!? Practice got cancelled! So how about I treat you to lun-” he stopped mid sentence when he saw you leaning back on the chair with a frustrated expression on your face. Slowly he walked over to you and sat beside you, “J-Jagi, what’s wrong?” he looked at you concerned as he rubbed your arm. “The bills” you said blankly. “What about them?” He looked at all the scattered papers that you had on the table organized but unfinished. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as he read your work. “Do you need help with them?” He asked. Again, he’s asking if you need help from him. He has been asking you this question for at least a month now after he saw Yoseob helping you with your work files and such.

You clenched your jaw and took a deep breath “I don’t want your help Doojoon, I just need a fast and easy way to earn some money during this week.” “What?” He replied feeling offended. “What do you mean what?” you answered plainly. Doojoon looked at you with more confusion and anger. “I don’t get it _______  why don’t you want my help!? Am I not helpful to you!? Why are you being so stubborn and independent!? Why can’t you depend on me for one thing!? Like Kikwang’s girlfriend!? He yelled at you. You wanted to yell back at him but it was no use, you were to tired and stressed to complain or holler at his face. “I-I’m sorry Doojoon, I didn’t know you wanted me to ask you for help… It’s because every since I was young, I felt that I was too dependent on the people I cared about. So I decided to become more independent and if anyone would ask me if I needed help I would turn them down. I’m sorry Doojoon.” you confessed as you fiddled with your thumbs with your head lowered more.

Doojoon sighed “No, I should apologize_______. I yelled at you and you’re already stressed…more than me haha… but really _______ don’t be sad. Just let me help you here and there from now on, okay?” He held your hand as he regained his happiness. “Um, Okay.” You kindly agreed. Patting the chair next to you he sat down and pecked your cheek. “So _______  how about I help you with these nasty bills?” You playfully pushed him and stood up clearing your throat. “On one condition…” you smirked and held out your pinky.”Treat me to dinner since lunch is already made, promise?” You smiled at him. Sealing the deal with a pinky promise and a quick kiss on the lips, Doojoon sat you back down and hugged you tightly. “I Promise.”

_______________________________________________________________________

I wonder if the Doojoon lover's liked this one shot.. *thinks to self* haha