Champorado

That Summer..
  •  

    -----

     

     

     

    The next morning. Tita and I cooked champorado for Sunny. Tita said that she loves it. Champorado is a breakfast made with rice, coconut milk, and cocoa. It's delicious.

     

    "Thanks Nanay. This is really good." Sunny said.

    "You're always welcome, Anak." Tita Tina replied and her eyes started to water. "You should also thank Top, he helped." She said.

     

    "Really?" Then Sunny looked at me. "Thank you." And smile sweetly. Tita Tina excused herself because she told us that she had something to do. For all I know, she's going to cry again. Sigh.

     

    "I hope you can also cooked a Korean food for me." She requested.

     

    "Of course." I smiled. I'll call D.O later and will ask for help.

     

     

    *Yawns

     

     

    "I guess you need to sleep." I told her.

     

    "I just woke up, Top." She giggles.

     

     

    Damn! Those voice. Her laugh. Is just so good. It's just like a music in my ear that I wanted to put on a replay.

     

     

    "Hello! Earth to Top, please. Hahaha!"

     
     
  • "I'm sorry. I'm just thinking something."

     

    "Oh.. Okay." Then she smiles. Sigh. I wonder who will brigten my day when my miss sunshine will pass away.

     

    "Top, stop over thinking please?" Sunny said and hold my hand. "Stop."

     

    "Sunny, I love you."

     

    "I love you too, Top."

     

    "Why does fate crossed our ways when we can't be together.. Forever." Then tears starts to stream on my face. "I don't know what's the reason." She give me a quick smile. "But whatever the reason will be, I'll be fine with it. I'll be thankful. Because even though I only have counted days, fate made us met. And love." Then she cries.

     

     

     

    I kiss her tears feeling like my kiss will erase her pain but not.

     

    Later in the afternoon, Sunny keeps on yelling.. Shouting.. Screaming.. She's hurt. Really hurt. Her leukemia is attacking her. And all that I am doing is stand there.. Watch her suffer.

     

     

    If only I can have half of her pain, then maybe she'll feel better. If only I can give her half of my life, then we'll be together. If only these things happen, we can have our happilly ever after.

     

     

     

    -----