Annoying..

That Summer..

 

-----

 

 

 

School is over and I'm so glad because me and my gang are going to Jeju Island to join an underground gang battle there.. *Evil grin

 

They should be readying now for my iron fist. I'll give them black-eye and will break their bonds. I'll give them death.. Oops~ That's to much. I don't want to be imprisoned. Hmm.. I'll give them near death instead. Hahaha! Silly.

 

 

I just finished packing my things. Hmmm~ I'll be smelling the fresh air of the very famous and wonderful Jeju tomorrow, I'm just so excited that I can't fall asleep.

 
 
  •  

     

    "Jeju Island, I'm coming for yaaaaaa!" I screamed out of excitement. Geez. This is just so gay. And then there goes my Mom. She entered my room, for sure she'll gonna get mad again, sorry neighbors. Kekeke~

     

     

    "Nope, son. You're going to the Philippines." She said and give me a warm smile.

     

     

     

    "Wh-what? Philippines? Are you insane Mother?" I yell to her. SERIOUSLY? PHILIPPINES?

     

     

    "Don't talk like that to your mother, Top." She said and I mouthed 'sorry'. "Yes, in the Philippines. In Palawan specifically."

     

     

    "Are you sure with this Mom? We don't know anybody from there. And besides.."

     

     

    "That's final son. And we, I mean I knew someone there. A childhood friend. And you'll be living there." She assured me.

     

     

    "But Mom, I already had a plane ticket to Jeju Is--"

     

     

    "I also had your plane ticket to the Philippines, first flight tomorrow at six in the morning."

     

     

    "But.. But--"

     
     
  •  

    "No more buts, son." She said and walk to the door. "I know what you are going to do in Jeju, stop joining in a gang fight, stop being a gangster Top. That will bring you to nowhere. Goodnight, son." And then he switch off the lights and closed the door.

     

     

     

     

     

    AAARRRGGGGHH! I really want to shout but I just made a silent scream. I don't want my Mom to come in my room again. This is so bull!

     

     

     

    Philippines? Seriously? Sigh.

     

     

     

    "All passengers, fasten your seatbelt. We are now boarding to Ninoy Aquino International Airport. Thank you." The flight attendant said.

     

     

     

    I just close my eyes to have some sleep. I didn't have much sleep last night because I talked to all my gangmates. For sure those bastards will be killing those weaklings tonight. Aaarghh! I should be the one who'll be kicking asses to our opponent. For sure Chanyeol's ears will be red as apple later when the fight gets hot. For sure, BIGBANG will win the 2014 UGB again.

     
     
     
  •  

     

    Again.. Yes, again. We won last year's Underground Battle. We're that good.. That great.

     

     

     

     

     

     

    | WELCOME TO THE PHILIPPINES |

     

     

     

    Almost all the people in the airport has that. And there I saw someone, a girl, holding a banner for me?

     

     

     

     

    | WELCOME TO THE PHILIPPINES CHOI SEUNG HYUN |

     

     

     

    I go near her and she look to a picture? And look to me again, to the picture and to me again.

     

     

    "Kyaaah~ You're Top. Welcome to the Philippines." She said smiling. I just nod and then he lead to me luggage counter again.

     

     

    I don't ask her why because Mom told me already that I'm staying to a province, so that's why we're going to take another flight.

     

     

    "I'm Sunny, by the way." She said and offer her hand to me but I just shrug.

     

     

    "O-okay. Hehe~" She said and smile again. Is she crazy? She keeps on smiling.

     

     

     

     

     

    From the moment we find a chair for us to seat and wait for our flight the next hour she keeps on talking. Until we get into the plane she still keeps on talking until we arrived to Palawan, she still keeps on talking. Until we got a cab. Like seriously? This girl! I hate her.

  •  

     

    "Can you please shut up?" I asked her angrilly.

     

     

    "Okay." And then she giggles.

     

    "AHHH! THIS GIRL IS SO IMPOSSIBLE!" I scream in my mind. Geez.

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

    "Nanay, we're home!" She happilly said when we enter a house, maybe theirs.

     
     
  •  

     

    "Anak!" And then we hugged each other. "Top." She said and I smiled to her. And then we have some chit-chats and we eat lunch.

     

     

     

     

    Wow! Our viand is adobo. A delicious chicken dish. A Philippine's pride. I will tell Daesung to cook this when I get home to Korea. For sure BIGBANG will like this too.

     

     

     

    And by the way, I ask them what does 'Nanay' and 'anak' means and Tita Tina, Mom's friend and Maro's Mom said that Nanay is Mother and Anak is Child in english. Woah! I will learn Filipino language, I can use this to troll Seungri. Kekeke!

     

     

     

    After our lunch, Tita Tina send me to my room, it is just a small room with a single bed and side table beside it, there's a small cabinet, standing fan and a small tv in it. It is small but clean and cozy. This will be fine for my two-week stay.

     

     

     

    When I woke up, Sunnyand I went to the seashore. Wow! Puerto Princesa, Palawan's white sand beaches are breath-taking. No wonder their beaches is known around the world and so Boracay. I wish I can go there.

  •  

     

    "So, are you studying?" Sunny asked me and I just nodded. I don't know but I don't feel like talking to her. She's annoying. She keeps on talking to me again, telling me stories that I don't care. Sheez.

     

     

    We keep walking and she keeps on talking and I just keep on taking pictures. But by this time, I listen to her because she's now telling me about all this place, just like a tour guide.

     

     

     

    Well.. She's not that annoying. She is just talkative. Hmm.. Well, bubbly would be the word that will exactly describe her. She's just like Miss Sunshine. People around town knows her. She's like everybodys friend.

     

     

     

    She is now talking again.. And guess what? I'm listening. And I'm.. smiling.

     

     

     

    -----