Chapter 2

The Light Of My Life.

 

~Minhee~

 

“What? Am I late? Hyung, it’s entirely your fault!!” Mr Simpson checked his watch frantically while a guy behind Mr Simpson smacked his head and whispered (loudly), “Pabo. We are not late! Argh, stop blaming me for everything!”

 

“Heh, baby, you are not late! We just had to meet earlier since Bora is always late!” Hyosung turned around and wrapped her hands around Mr Simpson’s waist.

 

And they kissed all so passionately in front of us..

 

And it became awkward for all us including Simpson’s friends..

 

Until a man who has bright red hair ran towards Simpson and knocked into Hyosung and Simpson.

 

“Mianhae Chansung ah, I’m late!”

 

“Lee Junho! Did you realize that you just broke into my kiss with Hyosung? Argh! Can’t believe you are my hyung!”

 

Oh, so Simpson over here is called Chansung. At that realization I tapped on Hyosung’s shoulders.

 

“Ya, Empress Hyo ah! You still haven’t introduce your prince to us yet you know!”

 

“Ani Minhee ah, it’s not prince! It’s emperor! Since you calls Hyo the Empress then her boyfriend must be the emperor and we are like the palace maids and the guys over there are the eunuchs!” Bora clutched onto her stomach, doubling over from laughing at her own joke.

 

I joined in laughing with her, squatting on the floor.

 

Hyosung hurriedly took herself away from the hands of Simpson and walked over to us in embarrassment, glaring at us.

 

“Omo, Hyo ah, your ears are red!! Why are you so angry?” I pointed the burning ears to her. Standing up, I pinched her ears and giggled. “Our Empress Hyo’s ears are always red whenever she is feeling angry!”

 

“Oh my god, Minhee ah!”

 

Hyosung smacked both Bora’s and my head real hard and we stopped laughing instantly.

 

“What did you just do? Jeon Hyosung, did you just smack my head? You are going to die!” Bora grabbed one side of Hyosung’s shoulder and eyed me to do the same as her.

 

Looking around me, I see Simpson's group of friends looking at us weirdly. Well, Simpson was busy staring at Hyosung, smiling to himself. Okay, this is so awkward.. 

 

Wanting to stop the ridiculous situation, I pulled Hyosung behind my back and smiled sweetly at Bora and asked her, “Bora ah, this is not really the time to settle with Hyosung. Let's deal with her afterwards alright? ^.^”

 

I turned to Hyosung and whispered into her ears, “Hyo ah, introduce them to us now haha. It’s so awkward now!”

 

At that realization, Hyosung smacked her own forehead and said, “Gosh, I’m such a pabo!”

 

Pointing at Simpson and his friends, she said, “This is my Chansung and these are his friends, Junho, Wooyoung, Taecyeon, Junsu and Nichkhun.”

 

Wow, too much to handle.