Chapter 5 - Taecyeon Oppa

The Light Of My Life.

 

~Minhee~

 

I looked down at Taecyeon hands on top of mine. Why am I following him in the first place? I guessed he do look quite handsome. Looking at his back, I can see that he is quite well-built. His muscles were obvious through his white cotton t-shirt. Although he has big teeth and ears, it makes him look so adorable! Hmm, and he is a nice man who I think is quite friendly. I think we could become good friends!

 

Upon reaching my group of friends again, Taecyeon pushed me in front of him while he held onto my hands. He whispered into my ear, “Do you remember their names?” I shook my head. “Okay, I will help you. Don’t worry.” At that, I turned around and gave him a small smile.

 

Taking a deep breath, I walked towards Bora and Hyosung. The red-hair guy took notice of me and walked towards me. Taecyeon whispered to me before red hair reached me, “That’s Junho.”

 

I gave Junho a smile and said, “Hi, Junho. I see that you are already friends with Bora! That’s fast. Take care of Bora later in the club alright. She could be overly hyped at certain times and gets into trouble!”

 

Bora overheard what I told Junho and shouted at me, “Hey, I’m not bad! Don’t chase my friend away!”

 

Junho laughed at our exchange. He really had such small eyes! His eyes were totally gone when he laughed. “Bora, I love fun people! So get into more trouble, then I would have more fun… laughing at you!”

 

“That’s not funny, Junho!” She flashed a grin.

 

“Aish, Junho ah! Stop teasing girls or they will not get attracted to you!” Taecyeon warned.

 

Junho gave Taecyeon a glare and waved goodbye to me. He walked back to Bora’s side and put his arm over her shoulders.

 

Taecyeon pointed me the guy who talked to me earlier. “That’s Junsu. He is the oldest. You can just ignore his jokes. They are lame!”

 

I laughed and pointed at the blond guy, “Who is that?”

 

“That’s Wooyoung. He whines a lot. And a lot means THIS MUCH.” Taecyeon spread his hands out to show how much.

 

“You know Chansung right?” I nodded. “The quietest guy over there is Nichkhun. He doesn’t talk much, so if he doesn’t talk to you the whole night, don’t take it to heart.”

I nodded and beamed at Taecyeon. “Thanks a lot! If it wasn’t for you, I would have left and missed this chance to know more friends.”

 

Taecyeon ruffled my hair and brought me to the entrance of the club. He shouted back to my friends. “Do you guys want to just stand out there the entire night? I am going in with Minhee already! You can come find us inside!”

 

“No, no, hyung! I haven’t talked to Minhee yet! Don’t drag her away!” The blonde guy turned towards us.

 

I looked up to Taecyeon and asked him, “That’s Wooyoung right? The one who whines a lot.”

 

Taceyeon tried to suppress his laughter but failed. “Hahaha, yes. That’s him!”

 

I pouted. “Why are you laughing at me? That’s what you told me!”

 

He did not say anything except to ruffle my hair again. “Taecyeon ah, why do you keep making my hair messy? Stop it!”

 

At that moment, Taecyeon suddenly grabbed my shoulders and turned me to face him straight in the eyes. He looked slightly pissed off.

 

“Wae?? Taecyeon ah, what happen?” I gulped. “I apologized for hitting you just now already!!”

 

“Call me oppa. I’m older than you. Call me oppa, not Taecyeon ah.” He demanded.

 

I understood what he wanted me to do but I just shrugged his hands off my shoulders. “Let me consider first. I don’t really know you well. I don’t feel like calling you oppa ^^”

 

Taecyeon’s face changed and he grabbed my wrist quickly. “Ani ani, Minhee ah, call me oppa please…” His tone even changed to the pleading kind.

 

Unable to act further in this situation where Taecyeon is like a lost puppy, pleading me, I nodded and laughed at him. “Okay okay Taecyeon oppa. oppa, Oppa, OPPA!”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m getting sick ):

 

Anyway, I hope this chapter is interesting!

 

Please comment and subscribe!