Chapter 6 - Trouble

The Light Of My Life.

 

Words in bold are thoughts.

 

~Minhee~

 

After what it seems like ten years instead of ten minutes, our group finally went into the club and ordered our drinks.

 

“Minhee ah, accompany me to the toilet, please?” Bora asked me right after we stepped into the club.

 

“We just got a seat! I’ve barely made the seat warm and you want me to go around with you already! Call Hyosung, please?” I whined. We turned around and Hyosung laughing at something Chansung said and apparently she forgot about our presence. Bora nudged me and gave me a look that dared me to drag Hyosung away from Chansung. Hyosung would kill me if I ever did that. I sighed and gave in to Bora.

 

On the way, Bora kept skipping around. Obviously, she was in a good mood and I wonder why that was. She even did many funny things on the way and I kept laughing at her antics. I stayed a few steps behind her to give her space to skip around. She was like a happy puppy.

 

“Aww, Minhee I would only have you from now onwards. Hyosung has Chansung now and I doubt you will find someone you like any time soon. Hehe.” She giggled to herself. I lifted my knuckles to knock her forehead. She saw that and quickly turned around to dodge my attack. However, before anybody can say “ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ”, Bora knocked into somebody beside her.

 

Oh no! I groaned and rushed to Bora’s side. She knocked into a girl who seemed to be part of a gang or something like that. Her tattoos were so intimidating. The girl glared at Bora and shouted at her. “Ya, can you look before you walk? Are you like blind?” She pulled a fist.

 

Seeing that, I quickly pulled Bora behind my back and bowed down to the girl. “I’m really sorry! She didn’t mean to knock into you.”

 

“You think that an apology from you would suffice? What about her?” She demanded.

 

“I’m sorry.” Bora said meekly from behind my back. I tried to push Bora away from my back and made her stand in front of the girl to show more sincerity. But in our struggle, I accidentally tripped and fell forward.

 

And you know what; I fell on top of the girl, with her cushioning my fall. The girl frowned and quickly pushed me off her body. I quickly got up and stretched my hand for her. Her minions pushed my hand away and hurriedly went over to help the girl up. She walked forward to me with a glare. She raised her hand. I looked around for Bora but she was gone. Sighing, I closed my eyes, getting ready for the hit. , I’m in dead trouble. Why are you so clumsy Minhee!

 

Suddenly, I felt warmth from a body right in front me. I opened my eyes and saw a guy’s well-built body in front of me. Under normal circumstances, I would have gushed over this person’s body. But it wasn’t the right time. I quickly rushed to the person’s side and tried to get a look of the situation. But before I can do anything, I was pulled to the back by him again.

 

I tilted my head to the side and saw the girl’s face, which was like this 0_0. Then her expression suddenly changed into a frown and tried to come forward. Her minions hurriedly pull her back, telling her not to get into trouble.

 

She quickly regained her composure and walked past us with a glare. When she reached my side, she said to me, “You better be careful next time. I won’t let it go so easily.”

 

I gulped. What kind of situation did I get myself into?

 

The person in front of me turned to face me and before I can register anything, he said emotionlessly, “Be careful in the future. I wouldn’t save you all the time.” He walked away with that.

 

After I woke up to my senses, I jumped up and shouted (to myself), “That was freaking… Nickhun!”

 

What the hell! I thought Taec said he wouldn’t talk to anyone? O:

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I’m sorry for a late update! >_<

I’m having my major exams in a month time so I can’t update that frequently except during weekends I guess.

Don’t abandon my story and me!

 

And wow, was that Nichkhun? ^^