Chapter 7 - Why?

The Light Of My Life.

 

~Nichkhun~

 

Why did I even help her out? It wasn’t like she was in serious trouble. But I didn’t like the sight of her being afraid. I felt like I had to protect her. Furthermore, it’s her first time in the club and she didn’t know that Chaeyoung had a strong back up and nobody is supposed to offend her. This is the last time I’m going to protect Minhee. Why did I do that in the first place?

 

Without knowing, I’ve knocked into someone else’s chair. The women at the table turned around and frowned at me.

 

In a daze, I apologized and walked away.

 

I shook my head, as if trying to  shake all the thoughts away. I need to clear my head. Minhee, you take care of yourself without me…

 

When did I become her protector? What the hell, seriously.

 

~Minhee~

 

Oh my god, I almost died.

 

At that thought, I squatted down and covered my face with my hands. I didn’t know why I did that. I just felt so lost and alone like no one would come to protect whenever I had troubles like that.

 

You have Nichkhun, something in my head whispered.

 

I smacked my head hard and that voice disappeared. Today was the first time I met Nichkhun and I already had such nonsensical thoughts. , I really need to clear my mind.

 

At that, I heard someone shouting for my name. It was Hyosung and Bora. Oh gosh, they are finally here to save me from my drowning thoughts.

 

Bora pulled me into her arms and embraced me.

 

“Oh my god, Minhee! I’m so sorry to abandon you just now. I didn’t know what to do and I knew I wasn’t enough to protect you so I went back to our table to get help.” Bora rambled on and on.

 

I just nodded and stared blankly into space.

 

“Minhee, gwenchana? You are spacing out.” Taecyeon came to my side, concerned.

 

I nodded again and looked into Taecyeon’s eyes. I gave him a small smile.

“Aish, guys. Don’t worry about me. I’m alright. Let’s continue with our night.” I tried to put on a cheerful tone.

 

Wooyoung came beside me and put his arm over my shoulder and said, “Taecyeon hyung was with you the entire night and I had no time to talk to you at all! Now it’s my turn.”

 

Taecyeon suddenly appeared at my other side and pushed Wooyoung aside. “She’s my friend. Don’t try to snatch Minhee away from me.”

 

At that, Bora suddenly appeared in front of me and grinned. “Minhee is my friend. You all stay away from her.”

 

I chuckled and joined in the fun. I pushed Taecyeon and Bora’s hands away and said, “I haven’t talked to Wooyoung at all the entire night. You two, make friends with each other.”

 

I hear Bora snorting.

 

Chuckling, I walked away while wrapping my hands around Wooyoung’s arm. 

 

I heard someone, who suspiciously sound like Junsu, said, “Eh, where’s Khun?”

 

He saved me and walked away.I shook my head again. It wasn’t like me to get so affected with such a small scare. Wooyoung looked down at me and gave a questioning look. I beamed at him and pulled him over to the dance floor to dance.

 

Why was I so affected by Nichkhun’s actions? Seriously, what’s wrong with me?This thought flooded my mind the entire night.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Finally, an update.

 

I guess I wouldn’t update soon until next week. Sorry ):