Chapter 10 - Situation got better?

The Light Of My Life.

 

~Minhee~

 

“Yah Minhee! What are you doing?” the manager shouted at me.

 

“No, no, Manager-nim! I will do it, I will! Stop scolding me!” I pleaded. He had already scolded me non-stop for the past hour and my ears are getting tired already.

 

All of a sudden, he raised his hands, getting ready to hit me. Seeing this, I quickly ran away but he quickly caught me. I tried to run away again but I was still caught. I kicked hard at his leg and ran away. In no time, he appeared in front of me. I turned around and there he was again! I gasped and turned around again. HE WAS EVERYWHERE!

 

Then I heard a voice that came from everywhere, “Yoon Minhee! You can’t run away from my grasp! HAHAHAHAHAHA.”

 

With that I screamed and sat up straight.

 

“Are you okay Minhee? You scared me!” Taecyeon who was sitting beside me asked, full of concern on his face.

 

I turned to face him and whined, “I dreamt of Manager-nim! He wants to torture till I die! Oppa, save me!”

 

Taecyeon chuckled and ruffled my hair. “Manager-nim must kill me before he can torture you! Don’t worry and go back to sleep.”

 

I beamed and laid my head on his shoulders again.

 

We were on the plane heading to Jeju Island and we were reaching in another 20 minutes. It is Wooyoung’s birthday tomorrow and he didn’t know we had planned a surprise for him. He merely thought that the birthday gift was us accompanying him to Jeju Island. I smiled to myself thinking about how shocked Wooyoung would be.

 

Since I will be reaching in 20 minutes, I decided not to sleep and plugged in my ipod. Beside me, Taecyeon oppa was dozing off and I pushed his head to lie on my shoulder. Chuckling to myself, I looked around searching for Bora and Hyosung. Both of them were asleep lying on Chansung and Junho’s shoulder.

 

Thinking back, Bora had gotten really close to Junho and me to Taecyeon. Wooyoung kept complaining that we kept neglecting him and leaving him out of the fun. He really was a whiny monster haha! I really enjoyed my new friends’ company and was extremely glad that Hyosung introduced them to us.

 

Suddenly, while I was looking at my friends with a smile on my face, I caught Nichkhun oppa’s eyes. I gave him a small smile and he nodded. I guess that was at least a reply. It should be better than him ignoring me. After deciding that the situation between me and Nichkhun were better, I turned my head back and woke Taecyeon oppa up.

 

“Oppa, we are reaching already!”

--------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong everyone!! I’m back! :D

 

Is this update okay? Let me warm up alright!

 

I’m so happy to be back writing! (: