I Don't Mind, Really

Time Stops for a Never After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Taoris will be topless, but thats about it. dont think i have to warn for this, but, meh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Kris gave a groaning noise as the sound of his phone ringing pierced the calm quiet of his mornings.

 

Only one person was stupid enough to call Kris this early when they knew he was not a morning person.

 

“Sehun, what on earth do you want at six in the morning?” he whined into the phone without even looking at the caller ID.

 

“What I want is for you to actually be on time for a change! Work starts at seven; I bet you were still sleeping, huh?” the boy on the other line huffed sassily.

 

Kris groaned gain and sighed,”But Sehuuuuuun I’m sleepyyyyy.”

 

“Oh hush, you over grown baby. Get out of bed and get to work,” he said and hung up.

 

Kris scoffed, “ Hey! I’m the boss!” he said to no one in particular. Looking at the time he decided that he should in fact get up since he was awake anyway.

 

After inventing several new curses just for Sehun, the older boy pulled himself out of bed and went through the same morning routine. Brush teeth? Check. Shower? Check. Plan to give Sehun the silent treatment for waking him? Double check.

 

Once he was done taking care of his hygiene and eating, Kris decided he was ready to leave. But once he opened the door, he realized he had forgot something very important.

 

“Maybe I should get dressed,” he said as the cold morning air hit his bare chest. Maybe he should stop sleeping topless.

 

Once he was fully ready (and fully clothed), he hoped in his car and began to drive to work. Really, it was only six thirty. Driving to the restaurant would take twenty minutes tops; he could have slept in another ten minutes! Really, why was Sehun so insistent? Kris was always late, but he worked fast, so he was never behind on his job. He rarely did over time. Waking him up was highly unnecessary and Kris just wanted to crawl back into bed.

 

“Ugh, this Sehun,” he grumbled as he stopped for a light. He rested his head on the steering wheel; these lights always took so long. Looking through the holes in his steering wheel, Kris saw he was low on gas.

 

“Huh, I’ll have to put more in later,” he said as an after thought and went back to watching the light.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Oh, wow. You’re actually here! And it’s only ten minutes after seven!” Sehun exclaimed as Kris walked in.

 

“Ya, Sehun. I wanted to sleep in today. I feel half drunk,” Kris retorted.

 

“Hey, hey, hey, you’re here now. And we have a whole day of work ahead of us. How about we work now, and talk about your sleeping problems later, okay?” he said gently.

 

Kris gave a small nod,” Okay, then. Let’s get to it.”

 

“Besides I know you have a date with Tao after this. Wouldn’t want you to be late, now would we?”

 

“Hey, how did you know that? I haven’t told you yet-“

 

“ Please, I am the mighty Sehun. Your argument in invalid.”

 

Kris just rolled his eyes at his sassy friend and got to work

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Luhan, have you seen my jacket?” Tao called

 

“Which one? The royal purple? The TARDIS blue? The neon orange? The light-“

 

“NO, the midnight black one. It’s the perfect finishing touch to my outfit,” Tao cried.

 

“Tao, calm. It’s just a jacket,” Luhan retorted.

 

“It’s not. It’s for my date with Kris. I have to look absolutely perfect for it!” Tao said.

 

“But, Tao. Kris cares for you. I’m positive he won’t care if your outfit isn’t absolutely perfect.”

 

“Oh, but it must be, he deserves the best of me-“

 

“Tao, be calm,” Luhan interjected. He went over to the panicking Tao, rested a hand on his shoulder, and looked him in the eyes. “Kris cares for you. You. Not your clothes. Everything will be fine,” Luhan said gently.

 

Tao gave a small sigh with a smile,” Right. Of course. Thanks, Lu gege.”

 

Luhan nodded,” Alright, then, Tao. Now that we have that settled, your midnight black jacket is on the chair by the door,” he said with a mischievous smile.

 

Tao’s face light up in realization as he ran to the chair,”Ya, Luhan! You hid my clothes again, didn’t you!” he whined.

 

“Guilty! Now, on to your date before you’re late.”

 

“Oh, stop being so cheesy, gege!” Tao called back as he grabbed in wallet, keys, and jacket and ran out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Well, that’s all work for today, hyung,” Sehun called out from the kitchen as he walked to Kris.

 

“Yep, now if you will excuse me, I have to go prepare my house for my date with Tao,” Kris answered.

 

Sehun nodded,” Alright, then. Good luck. Oh! And I want to meet Tao officially soon, okay?” he said.

 

Kris sighed,” Yes, yes, yes. I’ll ask him later,” he called back as he ran out the door. “Heh, young love,” he heard Sehun say as the door closed.

 

Kris got into his car and began to drive back home. He began thinking of their date to come. Tao had agreed to the idea of just spending time at Kris’ house. They would just stay in and order out from some local place. They would pick out a movie from Kris’ many collections over the years. Then they would curl up with their food under a blanket together and watch the movie. It sounded absolutely marvelous, and Kris couldn’t wait for it. But first, he had to do a bit of cleaning up. Clothes to wash, rugs to sweep, movies to arrange.

 

As Kri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter