Wonderful Night

My Beautiful Ghost ♕

Same Date.A bit later.The couples talked about so many things like their first crush,their first date or their school life.But since Sehun asked Heechul about his dead friend, he couldn't stop to think about that horrible memory.

'I'll be there in a few minutes.I should sit in the next bus which arrives.You could come out and pick me up',he says.'Okay,I'll be there',Heechul answers and hangs up.Everything is perfect.His mother thinks it's okay that he prefers boys instead of girls and his birthday cake looks extremly delicious.Even his brother came from Beijing to Seoul,just for his 27th birtday'

'Hey everything's okay?Heechul,why don't you answer?',Sehun asks completly confused.

'Uhm sorry,what did you say?I didn't listen.I'm sorry',he excuses his bad manners.

'I just wanted to know how old you are.And I told you that I'm 20 years old,haha you are like Luhan.Drowning in your thoughts'

'Hey that's not true I'm always completly present!',Luhan objects laughing.

'No he isn't',Sehun says teasing while holding his hand beside his mouth so that Luhan 'can't hear' what he says.

'But I love you',he adds and caresses Luhan's hand.

'Anyways,back to you'

'Okay,well I'm 31',Heechul releases.

'Wow,you look still so youthful,I'm impressed',Sehun says amazed.

'Yes,he's incredible,my cutie'.Hangeng says and smile lovely at his friend.Heechul smiles back and sees how the boys talking further but he drowns again in his thoughts.He thinks about what Sehun told him about his dead friend.He was 19 years old so it's only one year ago.But he appears quite happy and his friend died in 2010.And he's not really happy anyways.Now he feels very tired and wished he could go now.

'We should go now' These words from Hangeng surprising him.Like he read his thoughts.

'Yes,it's late.But it was wonderful to meet you.Yes it really was',Sehun confirms,'but let's meet again...maybe tomorrow!'

Everybody nods smiling.

'Yepp,I'll phone you',Heechul promises.And after they hugged and cuddled and said goodbye they finally leave the coffe shop.

'They are cute together aren't they?And they are so nice.I'm glad that we arranged a date',Sehun babbles excited when Luhan and he left the shop.Luhan is to tired to say anyting and just nods while taking Sehun's hand.

'Haha you know what's good?',Sehun says smiling.

'Hm?',is Luhan's question.

'It's good our appartment is so near the coffe shop,isn't that good?'

'Yapp'

It's already dark outside and the streetlights are on and Luhan is really happy that the way isn't too far.He doesn't like darkness at all.

'We are home',Sehun almost yells when they step over the doorframe.

'Hey Maknae,be a little bit more quiet.It's late and you know our neighbours!'

'Yapp,let's take a picture this day should be in our memories forever!'

'No,you that doesn't work',Luhan objects.

'Oh...sure',Sehun sits down on their bed and pouting.Luhan sits down beside him and gets very close to the younger one.He knows how to get him quiet.

'Don't pout!You know I don't like that!'

'But' Before Sehun can't talk further because Luhan leans over Sehun so that he has to lay down on their bed and begins to kiss him passionately.

Passionately like he always did.

 

(A/N) Soo,hope you like it <3 Don't be dissapointed that it ends here.You'll have more of these.I promise ^^

-babystars-